What's new

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hahahaha, mh that is exactly what time it is. ill have some chop shots of the bogbubble up today or tomorrow.

quelonius - i have already elaborated quite a bit about my teas and ferts and amendments in this thread, if your too lazy to look im too lazy to tell you

silver hawaiian

Veteran
hahahaha, mh that is exactly what time it is. ill have some chop shots of the bogbubble up today or tomorrow.

quelonius - i have already elaborated quite a bit about my teas and ferts and amendments in this thread, if your too lazy to look im too lazy to tell you

:yeahthats

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hahahahha silver your funny... sent you a pm :)

so this is my 1003 post.

i wanted my 1000th to be a nice pic update of the last of the bogbubble. but when i got up this am, i forgot and posted in a few threads. oh well. thats what i get for making plants to be cool.

edit- i meant to type plans but plants seems to work too...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
bogbubble 60 days or so

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks primo. it was a good example of what they all looked like. im real curious about the cure, caught some huge whiffs of bubblegum a few times while trimming.... its in there somewhere. lets hope it comes out.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
didnt you get the 90 mm? yours will be better i think... thanks tho man!
busy out of town stuff, leaving again tomorrow, no time to chop the chronic, its going to be a full 70 days when i take it down. fuck it. liked ten weeks last time so.... word.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
I did get the 90mm but...the only real diff is the focal distance,
I have a flood table and can't always get as close as I would
need too with the 60mm, other than that it's the same deal bro !

Peace and be safe :ying: Sprout.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok so because ive been out of town the rest of the plants went way longer than they should have
about 70 for the blue sat and 73 for the chronic

wide
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo my brotha nameless how r u???
me good right now, hey buddy outstanding job as usual...the blue st. look fucking gorgeous both pheno...
i have already 6 plants in flow from 5 day after 10 day veg. ..soon i open new 3d's where i want see you bro..i miss ic mag in this few months brotha ehhh but now im back with new internet line and plants in my closet..this is what i need and what i like, see ya soon and...
STAY HIGH !!!!

PS: kudos to you for the high class work

silver hawaiian

Veteran
MotherF*CKER man

I absolutely love your tents man, .. All those Cheeses and Chronics, in a neat row, like a phalanx of soldiers, standing at attention.. :respect:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
killer, i havent been around here much either, i really need to get back to it. i miss ic mag. im glad you have some new stuff coming up ill find it sometime soon if youve got it up already. good to hear from you brother, thanks for the kudos.

silver, always good to hear from you too man. its kinda weird signing in and not havin my pm window pop up. get at me, let me know how you and the wife and the build are.

paulo - thank you very much sir, wouldnt be here if it werent for so many icmaggers before me sharing with the world. just hoping to give back a little bit...

also, i do have another tent.lol. just havent updated it in awhile. it is rocking, about three weeks along now ill put up some pics of it soon...

i ended up with only 23 rooted lui clones which isnt enough so i think im just gonna cut another batch which will put me way behind in the big tent. it will probably be empty for a couple weeks unfortunately. i havent been too good with my timing as of late.

good to be back around the love.

stay up my brothers

Latest posts

Latest posts