What's new

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
the 600 is all cheese lol. the box is a mdf box lined with foam rubber (2") that houses the fan to cut down on motor noise. heavy though. i did a tutorial awhile back but theres a few around...
the mother tent has a 4in dayton axial and passive intake and a 4in eco pulling through a 4 in filter... i have a regular 8inch sunbeam fan for the intake on the big tent and a 6inch eco supreme pulling through a 6 x 24in phresh filter. small tent is a 6inch dayton axial intake 6 inch vortex exhaust through the regular size 6in phresh. seedling/clone tent is another sunbeam intake and a 4 inch eco unfiltered exhaust. in the big tent i have a 18inch floor fan standing in the corner rotating, canopy fans set in other tents are 6 inch clip ons. hope that helps!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
YO nAMeless..what a hell your tent running to the star...
all baby look so healthy and green, bogbubble lookin ya good bro,cant wait to see those beauty in full bloom...
nice purple accent up the nuggs bro...i think was cheese nuggs..??

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
you could drive nails with the cheese. its dry weight is always surprising compared to its size... very dense. if i were to squeeze a cured bud i would have to try my hardest to put a dent in it...
the chronic is the opposite. giant buds that are fluffy and light.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
chop time!
cheese @ 9 weeks...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(some images color levels adjusted to white point, bright / contrast moved no more than 10 points, all done to display most accurate color of course, sorry some are off/out of focus, havent gotten my ring flash yet... hard to handhold with on board flash/ camping lantern lol...)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
FUCKIN GORGEOUS brotha nameless...i ask for put those AMAZING pix up in PIX OF THE MONTH..you are the best grower buddy!!!
first time watching cheese nuggs with this awesome accent color...
"THANKS FOR SHARE THE HIGH QUALITY"

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
haha thanks guys. kw did you really nominate me for potm? im honored man! i am pretty surprised myself, this is the most color ive gotten out of her. ive seen others cuts show some colors, but mine didnt for the longest. last round in the other tent was the first time ive seen her show any color really, (4-5th round?) and these clones were taken about 3 weeks later from the same mom. wonder if that has anything to do with it? also, i swear its smaller than it ever has been.. but i said that last round and was wrong. or at least the weight was there. i guess well see... if it performed like last time ill end up with about 1.5 each, id be happy with anything over one.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i got to checkin that last pic out and started feeling bad about how shallow the focus is... heres two more that are a little better....

picture.php

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Dude

That last one is for SHORE potm potential .. :bow: Those pistils look like they're spraypainted on, after the fact.

:jawdrop:

How do I submit?! Gotta go do me some readin'..

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thank you very much guys!
opus - yeah im a bit of a photowhore...:)

silver - thanks man! give me till tomorrow though im gonna pull one out and set it up under some lights where i can use a tripod. that image is handheld and not as sharp as id like cause i had to handhold... i know i can do better

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey mister, congrats on the nomination for pic of the month...:tiphat:
it's a nice feel'n when others show appreciation for the fruits your labors,
it sure makes all the "behind the scenes work"... the lil things, no one ever sees,
seem like less of a chore and more like a source of pride in ones achievements !
That new macro~lens seems to be paying off too... "me likey" :bigeye: !

Latest posts

Latest posts