What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Ya man I come and go on IC depends on how busy life gets. Always enjoyed your thread and a bunch others.

-Funk

B

bench warmer

@ nameless

Hope you’re still doing great.

pm me brother. I just read your email.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
This fucking guy......shows up outta nowhere. How the hell ya been man ?

Beep beep! This thing still on?!

Settled in the new spot, huge basement (1900 sf) w tall ceilings, my state just legalized rec..

..and I still have no ambition to grow again 🤪🤩

Life is good! Hope it’s good for all my weed peeps!!

onavelzy

Veteran
Beep beep! This thing still on?!

Settled in the new spot, huge basement (1900 sf) w tall ceilings, my state just legalized rec..

..and I still have no ambition to grow again 🤪🤩

Life is good! Hope it’s good for all my weed peeps!!

It can be kind of all encompassing. There's just never a time when you're not doing something grow related. Even when you skip a cycle, like in the hottest months, there's still clones/seedlings to keep going, etc. Hard to take a break because you have to trust your grow to someone else.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
It can be kind of all encompassing. There's just never a time when you're not doing something grow related. Even when you skip a cycle, like in the hottest months, there's still clones/seedlings to keep going, etc. Hard to take a break because you have to trust your grow to someone else.

This is so damn true. I’ve been growing straight for 20 yrs and the only vacation I took was my honeymoon. I have a hard time trusting someone to watch the grow....especially where I live. Security has to be pretty tight.

onavelzy

Veteran
This is so damn true. I’ve been growing straight for 20 yrs and the only vacation I took was my honeymoon. I have a hard time trusting someone to watch the grow....especially where I live. Security has to be pretty tight.

Dude, I’m pretty confident in saying, you’re not gonna find a comparable grower to hold your grow for you while you tour Thailand or Malawi or whatever on vay-cay. Could be wrong, there might be a strong cadre of cutting edge growers at your level near you. Statistically speaking though, pretty f’g unlikely that there’s lots more at that level.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Dude, I’m pretty confident in saying, you’re not gonna find a comparable grower to hold your grow for you while you tour Thailand or Malawi or whatever on vay-cay. Could be wrong, there might be a strong cadre of cutting edge growers at your level near you. Statistically speaking though, pretty f’g unlikely that there’s lots more at that level.

:laughing: Ikr! Seems to be a lot of growers problem. Now that you’re having to take a break, you should start up a business where growers pay you to take care of their grow while on vacay! Once word got out that you were trustworthy and knowledgeable, you’d be booked up solid! Lol.

onavelzy

Veteran
:laughing: Ikr! Seems to be a lot of growers problem. Now that you’re having to take a break, you should start up a business where growers pay you to take care of their grow while on vacay! Once word got out that you were trustworthy and knowledgeable, you’d be booked up solid! Lol.

Until they looked at pics of some of my prior grows, lol.

That actually sounds like it could be fun, given the right opportunities. That said, I'm "all booked up" just trying to keep things going forward here.

Hoping the break is just that,

Ona

nickman

Veteran
I feel you guys on not going on a vacation for a very long time... my family gets mad at me because of that reason ...

They understand though- SOMETIMES...!!!...

20sackzack

Hey man glad to hear the cbd business is taking off for you! Been a minute but it's awesome you are still rockin the beds. Would love to see some more pics if you ever get any free time again lol. I just set up a 3 bed 6 lighter and will post some pics soon if I can get anything to grow in it lol. Kinda rusty after taking almost a full year off

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey all. im still around. still doing my thing. still ok. lifes been wild but ill be back here soon to share it with whoever's left. freedom 35 isnt quite over yet.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad to see you, good sir!!! Nothing but good vibes. Check the link in the bottom of my post for my current thread.

dank.Frank

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
in the meantime heres a glimpse of my current garden. ive been reduced to a 4x4 tent. had to start at the bottom again. im on my way back though. im not 35 yet ive still got a little time

this is a rozay around 6wks water only in my dirt in a 7gal fabric pot under a nextlight mega
fetch?photoid=17838574.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17838574.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.0 KB ID:	17838576

Latest posts

Latest posts