What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
still here, still chugging along... pulled just over 3# of blue dream... realized i had the lights set to 750 the whole time lol. my fan had went out around week 7 and i ended up having 2 oz of buds with mold in them.
anyway, 3lb 2 oz is 1400g, with 1500 watts hps thats .93 gpw, water only. not bad.
breeding tent is wide open, phil is about ten days into flower. girls are about 24 days in. hepa filter taped up tight as hell.. homemade pollentec passive intake filter seems like it was a good choice too. fingers crossed. heres a rundown of the upcoming beans ill have.
phil = sscdh x chemsour
girls are....
chem sis
blue dream
sour dubb
green crack
strawberry dd
AJ
corey

next run of phil will be crossed to lazy lightning, p1 glue and thin mint. if i get the stuff im lacking anyway :)

other stuff... glue and ogkb 2.0 (mystery cut confirmed) are finishing their 9th week. looking good. wwk mono bed is just over 2 weeks in, have 1 runt in there, rest of it is decent. going to keep the hps set to 750 probably until the summer heat eventually forces me into another pair of 630s.
hope you guys are good. i reckon ill post some pics soon. been so busy lately. cant remember the last time i was home and done with "life" before lights on at 7. ugh. so tired. and sore.

Hey Namless, you have a 1K HPS dimmed to 750, or something else in super lumens turnt up?

20sackzack

That drue bleam looks killer, I bet it tastes great. I think it only gets a bad rap on the west coast because it got over done. It does really well outdoors and that made everyone and their mama wanna grow it. I bet most the people who don't like it have never tried any grown like yours.

Are your 630 fixtures the style that have the ballast attached to the reflector? Mine is a vivosun and it has a warning sticker on the cable attaching the two that says not to mount the ballast more than one foot away from the reflector. Do u or anyone reading this know what that's all about? Couldn't find any info with the google searches I did.

If I can safely detach the reflector from the ballast I could raise the light up a good 4 more inches probably. Which I could definitely use right now...

gmanwho

Veteran
(me chanting in the corner) COREY COREY COREY....

good job with the BlueDream!!

I myself am very partial to the stardawg corey. the combo of yield an potency are among the best i have witnessed first hand. after a small break with her, currently i have a room 90% loaded with corey another week out from 12/12.

wow. what a plant. honest , what i know today, an if didnt have corey in my stable, i would pay thousands for a cut of her.....

Trich_Tyson

Helloooooo??
Anyone homeee??

I agree with gman... she's so damn loud.. got plants in the room at 42 days, and i got some corey at day 9.. corey took over the whole room stinkwise

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
picture.php

Nice to see you posting bro I'm on a run using a variation of the scrumpdilly mix of yours and things are going vary well I tip my hat to you sir and thank you for a great mix that's producing prime buds

You the man

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
OK! i took a little break. nothing bad or anything just got a little bored with posting and then life got busy! family is well, i got a new job doing something any of us would enjoy, started my own business, built a website. got really into cbd. things are pretty good here. im busy as hell these days, and its not so bad.
the room has been chugging along steady. ive had a couple runs of glue go by, a boat of white walker, one of pink cheese, one of blue dream and another blue dream mono in now. going in this week is a full bed of aj, under the 630s.
ill get some pics up in the next day or two. good to be back around, i missed yall.

packerfan79

Veteran
Good to see you around nameless. Sounds like thinges things are going well. I have been wanting to get some cbd oil. But I got no clue about where to start, or who is reputable. Can you enlighten us? At your leisure of course.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah man. heres my cbd story. ill try to make it short. a lot of us could be doing something like this.
so in my area, cbd is legal but theres no regulation. the products i saw were mostly full spectrum and packaged poorly. they tasted weird and looked unappealing. but my biggest thing was there were no measurements. sure the vial said whatever total mg but that was it. people were expected to do math i guess. and down here folks dont like that.
also it was stupid expensive. 90$ for 500mg vials. didnt sit well with me. so i started looking for a better option.
a friend was getting isolate in bulk, and sent me a little. the quality was so much better than anything i had access to. and man did it help me. so i got more. and more. i started measuring 500mg into a 1 oz boston round vial with a dropper top, and adding 1 oz mct oil. that works out to half of a dropper = 10mg. i made some extras of course. and people were curious.
and i started helping my friends too. and then my parents. and their friends. and then people with arthritis, and FM, and epilepsy and all sorts of ailments. and somewhere in there i started stocking a local shop. and then another. and then mailing stuff to cousins. and uncles. and their friends. and now ive got the website, and am forming an llc. its gotten pretty crazy. and its weird to me because its all legal. and so easy.
this all happened so quickly (about six months) its been a challenge to source the isolate. i quickly outstripped my friends supply capabilities and started looking around. found a local ish farm and got a part time job at one of their business. got on the inside track and locked up a nice arrangement for after the fall harvest. in the mean time, the best deal ive found online is lazarus naturals, 50g for 1000. i sell my vials for 30$/500mg each. packaging cost is < 2$per. yall can do that math i bet! :)

guess that kinda answers your question pacman, id advise you to get isolate and measure your own stuff. isolate should be pretty much the same everywhere, 99%+ purity. mct oil is great for me but theres other options. its worth noting that full spectrum is better for some folks, it just dosent really work in my market yet so my experience is mostly with isolate.
i hope you guys find some of this story useful or inspiring!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Nativehempsolutions dot com has very high quality CBD oil. Every batch is lab tested for purity by CWC Labs.

-Funk

Miraculous Meds

yeah man. heres my cbd story. ill try to make it short. a lot of us could be doing something like this.
so in my area, cbd is legal but theres no regulation. the products i saw were mostly full spectrum and packaged poorly. they tasted weird and looked unappealing. but my biggest thing was there were no measurements. sure the vial said whatever total mg but that was it. people were expected to do math i guess. and down here folks dont like that.
also it was stupid expensive. 90$ for 500mg vials. didnt sit well with me. so i started looking for a better option.
a friend was getting isolate in bulk, and sent me a little. the quality was so much better than anything i had access to. and man did it help me. so i got more. and more. i started measuring 500mg into a 1 oz boston round vial with a dropper top, and adding 1 oz mct oil. that works out to half of a dropper = 10mg. i made some extras of course. and people were curious.
and i started helping my friends too. and then my parents. and their friends. and then people with arthritis, and FM, and epilepsy and all sorts of ailments. and somewhere in there i started stocking a local shop. and then another. and then mailing stuff to cousins. and uncles. and their friends. and now ive got the website, and am forming an llc. its gotten pretty crazy. and its weird to me because its all legal. and so easy.
this all happened so quickly (about six months) its been a challenge to source the isolate. i quickly outstripped my friends supply capabilities and started looking around. found a local ish farm and got a part time job at one of their business. got on the inside track and locked up a nice arrangement for after the fall harvest. in the mean time, the best deal ive found online is lazarus naturals, 50g for 1000. i sell my vials for 30$/500mg each. packaging cost is < 2$per. yall can do that math i bet! :)

guess that kinda answers your question pacman, id advise you to get isolate and measure your own stuff. isolate should be pretty much the same everywhere, 99%+ purity. mct oil is great for me but theres other options. its worth noting that full spectrum is better for some folks, it just dosent really work in my market yet so my experience is mostly with isolate.
i hope you guys find some of this story useful or inspiring!

Really cool story. Im interested more in full spectrum, but nice seeing a niche in the market, and producing some better product, with better labeling, dosing, and pricing! Keep spreading the meds and making a living at the same time my friend!

MedResearcher

Veteran
Epic thread, nice beds and clean grow.

Your beds look like custom made fabric beds? Is there a page where you explain your build. I have been reading the thread backwards approaching page 200, haven't stumbled on it yet.

Just setting up a new room, and have been debating (mostly with myself!), different ways to set up for organic soil. Most likely will build custom beds as well, would like to put them on casters, but a little worried they might be to heavy. The fabric would cut down on a little bit of the weight.

Thanks,
Mr^^