What's new

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
im still here. busy. mourning the loss of another friend that got bad off on drugs last year, robbed me for almost 2k and disappeared... died due to accidental overdose from fake roxy 30mg last week. fake fentanyl is infiltrating our country and killing everyone. its not just in heroin anymore. if you or someone you know buys pills off the street thinking they are safe, think again. please find a way to spread this info. tell your friends.
the world is a messed up place right now, find time to love the ones you love. keep them close, hold them tight.

no pics today, picked up some actual work lately so i havent been home and cleaned up by lights on in a bit, things are good tho... blue dream is really honking out on me, looks like i could pull it at 60 days i swear. going 70 but damn... its pretty chunky under the hps. glue stretched like mad under the cmh, per usual. mystery cut is through the first screen and looking pretty stable. smelling interesting too... ill get some pics up for yall soon.

be well friends.

Miraculous Meds

Sorry to here buddy. Theft or not, no one deserves to die of a addiction to opiates. They are nasty. Please eat a weed capsule instead. If your goal is to check out of reality, just eat more, it will knock you out, just you wont die from it.

Good advice on the fake street pills. I would have never thought of that.

Stay strong friend, you got plenty more friends here supporting you.

onavelzy

Veteran
im still here. busy. mourning the loss of another friend that got bad off on drugs last year, robbed me for almost 2k and disappeared... died due to accidental overdose from fake roxy 30mg last week. fake fentanyl is infiltrating our country and killing everyone. its not just in heroin anymore. if you or someone you know buys pills off the street thinking they are safe, think again. please find a way to spread this info. tell your friends.
the world is a messed up place right now, find time to love the ones you love. keep them close, hold them tight.

no pics today, picked up some actual work lately so i havent been home and cleaned up by lights on in a bit, things are good tho... blue dream is really honking out on me, looks like i could pull it at 60 days i swear. going 70 but damn... its pretty chunky under the hps. glue stretched like mad under the cmh, per usual. mystery cut is through the first screen and looking pretty stable. smelling interesting too... ill get some pics up for yall soon.

be well friends.

Welcome back.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i have to pull the blue dream at 66 days. ill get some day 63 pics tonight but it is super done. gonna take some macros tonight too.
thanks for the kind words. the funeral was kinda rough.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i am so sore. havent even started trimming.
chop shots, blue dream @ 66 days. ~10% amber. water only. 2000w hps

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some heat stress on these in case you couldnt see the foxes

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
picture.php

dirts been kicking

picture.php

saw this tiny couple on the way out, growing out of the seam in the fabric pot that holds a chem sis

picture.php

picture.php

ttfn folks

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
damn, i was afraid of that. im doing a run with him soon with direct pollination, hopefully it was improper storing on my part

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sorry to hear about your friend ! The heroin/opiate problem is out of control where I live. We have had more overdoses in the last year/18 months , than the last 10 years combined. I had to watch one of my teen daughters friend lose her father to heroin. So sad. And the fake pills are around here too. They actually showed up before the fentanyl did.

On the Blue Dream. When I got the cut, a sample of the smoke came with it. Guy said it wasn't the best example because it was taken early(8 weeks) . Shit was still better than anything else around my way(except for mine of course, lol) . I think Blue dream just got a bad name from being over produced.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah over produced and not done right. i love blue dream, and down in dixie, nobody is sick of it yet. one of my favorite am smokes

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Dude your BD looks cray cray good! :yes: I got my first one going into bloom in a few weeks...can’t wait! Thx again. :tiphat:

I’m guessing you never made it down my way this past week. :dunno: Next time you do, I still got that GGT gear rack ready for ya.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yes we do star! i forget that. when have you been taking yours? i swear i didnt have any popcorn on mine and i barely cleaned the bottoms. i could see some amber in mine at 60 days too. i might have had the lights cranked up to super lumens, really the only difference this run was the par pro bulbs. might have shaved as much as 5 days off vs the last run i did with blue dream.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL. DON'T go read my post(s) about Blue Dream....hahaha. ;) Looking good in here, brother. :joint:

dank.Frank

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
still here, still chugging along... pulled just over 3# of blue dream... realized i had the lights set to 750 the whole time lol. my fan had went out around week 7 and i ended up having 2 oz of buds with mold in them.
anyway, 3lb 2 oz is 1400g, with 1500 watts hps thats .93 gpw, water only. not bad.
breeding tent is wide open, phil is about ten days into flower. girls are about 24 days in. hepa filter taped up tight as hell.. homemade pollentec passive intake filter seems like it was a good choice too. fingers crossed. heres a rundown of the upcoming beans ill have.
phil = sscdh x chemsour
girls are....
chem sis
blue dream
sour dubb
green crack
strawberry dd
AJ
corey

next run of phil will be crossed to lazy lightning, p1 glue and thin mint. if i get the stuff im lacking anyway :)

other stuff... glue and ogkb 2.0 (mystery cut confirmed) are finishing their 9th week. looking good. wwk mono bed is just over 2 weeks in, have 1 runt in there, rest of it is decent. going to keep the hps set to 750 probably until the summer heat eventually forces me into another pair of 630s.
hope you guys are good. i reckon ill post some pics soon. been so busy lately. cant remember the last time i was home and done with "life" before lights on at 7. ugh. so tired. and sore.

Latest posts

Latest posts