What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are some more

here are some more

find some more!
these all are pics of WW x K2 x citral x Jack Herer
and K2 x K2 x Citral x Jack Herer

and that big leaf is from a shishkaberry

G

9373P1010026-med.JPG

NL 24d@12/12
200w nurturelite red

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
threads still growing strong norcalrasta :yes:

Saxon Axe [fritillary seed] by hs

Marbled White [fritillary seed] by hs

the above would be Ok... but this :kitty: has big hands... lol
peace DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

mrjim5000

First grow - 250w Nirvana NL x Shiva

First grow - 250w Nirvana NL x Shiva

Here is part of my first grow, just harvested and drying... I'm giving one the plants abit longer to get a variety of highs.

zophim

250 watt hps sensi star LST

250 watt hps sensi star LST

First time grow... 250 watt HPS, sensi star, all organic soil with fox farm nutes, tied down. Estimated yield: 5 ounces.

Not bad eh?

This jar aught to last me like a year, seriously... I smoke 1-2 times per week, this sensi star is the most powerful bud I've ever smoked. Maybe because it was grown with love, or maybe cause it's a fuckin badass strain! A piece good for one large hit will knock me around for 8 hours. :woohoo: Too bad I can't do macros with this camera, the shit won't dry because it's so gummi. Been hanging there for over a week. :yummy:

Didn't really get a good shot of the total yield, but you can see here, the larger colas are like the shape of my scrawny forearm.

I'm re-vegging these fuckers!

Here is my small contribution to this fine thread. This was my first grow. Total yield from 3 plants was just shy of 6oz's (400w).

[size=+1]Soda Pop @ Day 62 (pre-Harvest)[/size]

[size=+1]Soda Pop @ Day 62 (Harvested)[/size]

[size=+1]Snow White @ Day 59 (Harvested)[/size]

[size=+1]Snow White @ Day 52 (Harvested)[/size]

Hope you enjoy mine, as much as I've enjoyed yours.

Heya Norcal!! Nice to see some familiar faces, even if you dont remember me, I was kinda low-keyish. I was wondering about your Humbolt Snow, is that the same or related to the Snow Cap? Snow Cap is some wonderful smoke.

G

zophim said:

I'm re-vegging these fuckers!
Cool pic...

Gimme some info on revegging - u just leave a few leaves intact and it will regrow under 18/6 or 24?

medicaluser420

Their aint no trick to revegg all you do is what you said. Leave a few small bud sites the branches will later grow out of them the time can be either18/6 20/4, 24/0 does not really matter. You can repot into a smaller container or just leave it in the old one but do not overwater. Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.