What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zophim

jumblyjoe said:
Cool pic...

Gimme some info on revegging - u just leave a few leaves intact and it will regrow under 18/6 or 24?

Yeah just left it on 24/0, some of the leaves are turning purple, I think they're overwhelmed with the flower nutes still in the pot. I'll take another pic when they start to show progress, right now they look the same just purple.

T

technoMAXgrower

Sour Bubble bx3 BOG
33 day

6276DSC01995-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

I remember you too Rusto and Norcal. Those pics are old if you check the properties but i have a table that is close to looking like that one. New pics coming soon, i've been busy making over 50,000 seeds in the last few months! I have the above clone crossed with Godbud from BCBD and made over 30,000 of the cross with another 10-15,000 ready soon!These will go on seedbay after April.
When seedbay opens again I should have some ArjansHaze 2 x NL5 Haze for sale.
Also I have some freebies to be given away soon by GN. A mix of only sativas;Arjans x Kalimist,Arjans x NL5Haze, Arjans x Hawaiian Snow. All from seeds bought on location in Amsterdam.
Peace
MOD

Last edited:

Scientist

(NL X WW) X WW

(NL X WW) X WW

Here is a pic of my friend's Chrystal (Nirvana). It's red fer christs sake!! :woohoo:

Happy Growin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts