What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Lavender day 65

[img src="http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/8295Lavender-day-65-02.jpg]
]

R00KIE

Nice buds everyone....
Here's smore... :wink:
H-Plant D-52 :D
I can't wait, only a couple more days.... :yummy:

Some more purple trichs... :D

medicaluser420

I took a couple of better shots of the orange tasting bud. Got the best shot with lights turned out and the flash turned on. Before and after same strain.

And here are the rest flowering just a week or two into 12/12

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LandingZone & Marbled White in the same tub :wave:

LZ 29days 12/12, MW 49days 12/12

peace dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
G

Romulan indoor 400 MH.

These rom flowers are much smaller than the rom flowers in the greenhouse.

but its all good :yummy:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Ok i know I domt have any bud shots yet... but is it normal for the plants to start flowering build up a bit and then wait a few days before going at it again ...therefore building up density or so they all form at onece and then after a while fatten??? BTW THOSE BUDS ARE MAKING MY MOUTH WATER.....

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
DocLeaf said:
Saxon Axe [fritillary seed]

that cola looks really fluffy.. and you said you're growing under a 1000watt HPS?! those are meant to give you dense nugs, man. oh i forgot, you stop fertilising your plants 3 weeks before flower, depriving them of critical nutrients!!

Klepto

Beautiful SHots all-- some tasty looking fatties ya got there Sleepy- what strain is that in the 4-7th shots? some grandaddy shots-- Man i have missed this thread---
9069graddaddyfini-med.JPG

9069DSC_0321-med.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts