What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

vta

Veteran
Also....As a queer man, you should be afraid of Muslims. There is not any greater force against you. They will throw you off a building quicker then shit. Make no mistake. The greatest evil in this world is Muslims.

vta

Veteran
Vta I can't even count the times you present images of free people being who they are as some kind of target for ridicule.

Well...since you were raised by wolves and they gnawed off 8 of your fingers...it must be 2.

It just so happens a large percentage of the population accepts others as equals.

Really ? I thought ALL people were equal. You mean some people deem others as less worthy ?? Kind of like the Democrats do ?

If you don't, please accept that others do.

I do. As I have said, repeatedly, I LOVE ALL MANKIND. Even the the ones that came out wrong. Shit...every assembly line has a hiccup now and then.

PS Real men aren't scared of a little blood either.

You are on your own there. I only like it clean. If you like the taste of metal..go for it...I'll wait a few days...

Hoypare.

Free Tommy !
:tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Any body or group or tribe, brethren, congregation, diaspora, military or ethnic society indoctrinated since birth into a totalitarian ideology that are threatened with certain death if they dare to leave or deny or question or draw a picture of their kiddy-fiddling, murderous 'prophet', and seek to further their cause for world domination of all the people on the planet by intensely concentrating on terrorist activity/holy jihad is something to try and avoid, if not retaliate against, for the preservation of our own culture/societies and hard won freedoms if nothing else.

You seem to get many flavours of islam as you do for the other Abrahamic religions, some milder than others, but all believers agree that the Qu'ran/Koran is the undoubted word of Yahweh/Allah/God, and if you think it is 'The Religion of Peace'.....then you have quite obviously not read the Qu'ran and the Hadith (or had it explained to you properly). It is anything but peaceful towards any of us 'Kafirs' (non-believers), and looks to either tax, enslave or ritually execute us for not being or becoming muslims.

Mein Kampf (German: [maɪ̯n kampf], My Struggle) written by Adolph Hitler is another book about a totalitarian ideology and I can see similarities between that book and the Qu'ran/Koran...both have a distinct fascistic ideology, and like Mein Kampf the Qu'ran looks to subjugate, convert and control or murder anyone that questions or resists against it. In essence the Qu'ran is a medieval belief system/way of life that demands that we all bow down to and follow some invisible sky wizard and his murderous child marrying prophet, and if we don't then we are less than human and deserve to be taxed/raped/slaughtered and enslaved.

Many scholars will see and agree why these muslim rape gangs are preying on what they perceive as 'kafir' women and children.

*it is not racist to be anti-islam/muslim because islam is not a race....its an ideology, just the same as its not racist to be anti-nazi, and I am certainly against any creed/code or religion that treats other humans as less than human because they don't bow down and kiss some dictators ass, whether that dictator is alive and kicking or supposedly lived hundreds/thousands of years ago as a 'prophet'.

.....like Tommy, I am not scared to speak out about it and try and educated these islamic/liberal apologists, who haven't even bothered to do the research to actually know what they are spouting about.

Free Tommy!

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
Jeeez Gypsy, it's uniquely depressing to see you, of all people, side with fascists!

Have you learned nothing from your experiences at their hands?

Fascists ! Fascists everywhere ! GOD save us !

The only fascist nowadays, are those on the left. You need to pick up a fucking dictionary and rediscover what that word really means.

P

Pinnate

The only fascist[sic] nowadays, are those on the left. You need to pick up a fucking dictionary and rediscover what that word really means.
Yeah sure, up is down, black is white, peace is war, strength is weakness and guess what;─ you're a moron!

And why the fuck would I need a dictionary ─ I'm not a child and I have, I think, a reasonable, working IQ...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now now guys.....we don't condone or support ad hominem attacks against each other.

If you wish to debate the topic at hand then cut the crap, stop calling each other silly names, and lets see the evidence behind whatever is triggering you to act so un-gentlemanly.

You don't win a debate by calling each other names, in fact that's a precursor that signals that you are out of reasonable/logical and check-able ammunition, so revert to mundane/profane expletives in anger and frustration.......then throw ya toys outa the pram.

I formulated some brief terms of engagement here in this post, and I suggest that you both read it: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354817

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Post from the comments of this youtube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WgVa3VRFb4 Dispatches - Undercover Mosque: The Return - Real Stories

BLuecoLLarcanuck I didn't know Tommy was in jail. When did that happen? I used to think he was a racist nut job, but then I actually listened to what he has to say, and realised that he makes sense, and I agree with most of it! I used to defend Islam and claim it was a religion of peace. Then I read the Quran and Hadith, and realised what a fool I was. I've also suffered violent and disrespectful treatment at the hands of multiple disparate Sunni Muslim men. Of course, anecdotes aren't proof of anything, but it is true that plenty of Muslims have imported regressive attitudes towards women into the West, and plenty of them find absolutely nothing wrong with assaulting western women, especially if we reject them.

It's scary. When I was younger, I didn't tie these events together....I just though I was extremely unlucky. Now that I'm older, I realise that all these things that happened to me, all the people who have disrespected, assaulted, stalked, harassed, etc.have one thing in common - they were all Sunni Muslims. Unless you make an active effort to avoid them, as a woman in this country, you will inevitably have to put up with men like this at some point. This kind of attitude and culture is not compatible with our values, and I like that Tommy fights for women like myself. It's disappointing to hear that he's been imprisoned. I hope it's nothing serious.

Open eye
1 month ago
This must be one of the hardest videos for me to watch. I cannot believe that our government, police force and justice system could treat someone this way. This must be made into a documentary, people around the WORLD need to see this NOW! I must admit, I didn't know anything about Mr Tommy Robinson, until his most recent arrest. I had only seen small bits in the mainstream media, saying he was a thug and a racest! After watching this video, I now see the real side of the story.
I feel so sorry for the way that Mr Robinson and his family have been treated, this is NOT acceptable or Lawful.

Tommy Robinson's BANNED speech: "The British Police State"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

FREE TOMMY!

Last edited:

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
FREE the GROWERS!

I think the first pedophile gang that is active worldwide is the vatican

boom shiva!

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think that we are all aware of the Catholic Church's involvement with pedophilia, priests and cardinals etc have already been exposed, and probably more goes on it that vein than we will ever know.

If you have anything to add to this thread on Tommy Robinson and/or islamic grooming gangs then please do, because that is the topic of the thread.

FREE the GROWERS!

I think the first pedophile gang that is active worldwide is the vatican

boom shiva!

packerfan79

Veteran
This thread makes me ashamed to be a member here.

Is that because you don't believe in free speech? I am not being a dick. I genuinely want to understand why you think it is ok to imprison people for speech you disagree with. I don't agree with anything the left believes, but I do believe they have every right to speak. Do you not see the potential for your speech, and freedoms in general to be suppressed?

beta

Veteran
Is that because you don't believe in free speech? I am not being a dick. I genuinely want to understand why you think it is ok to imprison people for speech you disagree with. I don't agree with anything the left believes, but I do believe they have every right to speak. Do you not see the potential for your speech, and freedoms in general to be suppressed?

Nobody's freedom of speech is being threatened here or anywhere else. Tommy Robinson is in jail for contempt of court. He admitted he broke the law by releasing information that could prejudice an ongoing trial. He was clearly and admittedly subverting justice. People have the right to a fair trial, and Tommy Robinson violated their rights.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ive-video-stephen-yaxley-lennon-a8374121.html

tumblr_oyiejwLEWn1u1sr1lo1_500.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Its good you have engaged beta.....

Can you watch this video where Mr Robinson explains about many of the instances where he has been bothered by the cops and the islamists...? Then get back to me about it with you're comments.

Tommy Robinson's BANNED speech: "The British Police State"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

Do me that honor.

...and quite honestly the swastika's in the pictures you post are VERY offensive to me since I lost a great part of my older family/ancestors to the Nazi's in WW11....
but I will let them ride for now, until some other member/s complain about it, then my hand may be forced since I can relate.

Nobody's freedom of speech is being threatened here or anywhere else. Tommy Robinson is in jail for contempt of court. He admitted he broke the law by releasing information that could prejudice an ongoing trial. He was clearly and admittedly subverting justice. People have the right to a fair trial, and Tommy Robinson violated their rights.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ive-video-stephen-yaxley-lennon-a8374121.html

View Image

packerfan79

Veteran

View Image

I am aware of the reason why he's in jail. Ultimately he was persecuted for filming things the Government of the UK doesn't want exposed. You can claim Tommy violated their rights. Do the people who are at risk of rape from the grooming gangs, also have a right to know about what is going on in the country? The rights of the 0ress are being violated. I am not ok with a press that is silenced.

kushedy

I didn't know anything about this guy till I read this thread today. I'd heard the name bounced around & heard him being portrayed as a racist. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I guess the only people who really know are his friends & family. He does appear to have been screwed over though. The state of affairs in the UK is awful though.Immigration is still on the increase & the infrastructure is crumbling. No new hospitals, schools, roads, prisons & a housing crisis. Not to mention the imported craze of throwing acid in people's faces or Somalian gangs riding around London on mopeds mugging people. If you dare make a comment about it you are called a racist.

I frequent another forum where recently a member reported being dealt with in a negative manor out & about by some people because he is white. He was then systematically pulled apart by other members who insisted that he must have caused the incident & was therefore the racist!
White people tearing other white people apart for having the gaul to report being racially abused! You couldn't make it up. Most people in this country are sheep & unfortunately think the way they are trained to think by the media. Thats further reinforced by a feeling of belonging when joining together to attack the people they have been trained to attack.

Once upon a time, before the education system was dumbed down people were taught to think independently & would have learnt to investigate for themselves before casting judgement. Now if the media calls someone a racist or liar or misogynist you have a pile of sheep dieing to attack without even checking if it's true or not. The country is a mess

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
From the states, so, I have no horse in this race.
I hate it when people that dont live here comment on our issues, so, Ill not be hypocritical.

THAT being said, one cannot "call it like it is" anymore, if ONE person MIGHT get their FEELINGS hurt.
Truth, sometimes, is painful. So is freedom.

-Cap

kushedy

Yeah, I understand what you are saying. There are multiple ways of describing/expressing a situation or your feelings on a situation. Being diplomatic about things.
I think the point is in the UK at the moment it doesn’t matter how diplomatically you discuss things that are going on, you will get tarred & feathered for daring to speak up. Woe betide anyone who gets media attention for speaking out. The standard course of action in this country is for the media to label that person a racist. That is like the trump card. Establishment don’t like you so they have a few people call you a racist on a news show & before you know it all the sheep up & down the country are primed & ready to persecute the person in question be it in discussion with friends over a drink or on a forum in the evening.
This is a cultural issue. There are so many different cultures in the UK & the vast majority have no intention of integrating & the worst actually bear some sort of grudge against white people. In London there are various different groups who have imported their tribal squabbles to the UK. The Nigerians & the Somalians for instance regularly bang heads. That is not widely reported as I assume the powers that be don’t like talk of racist behaviour occurring between non-white folk but they really really don’t like each other & express it in gang warfare.
I understand groups sticking together in new countries to an extent. If I moved to another country the lure of living in a town made up only of my own country men & woman would appeal but it just doesn’t work on this scale.
England although technically a Christian country was slowly turning away from religion at one point. Churches were closing down as no-one was attending. Being an atheist, I see that as a step forward in social advancement. Que immigration. All of a sudden, we have the Hindu faith in the country, then the Muslim faith & now most recently with the influx of Europeans we have a resurgence of Christianity, not to mention the other religions that have made their way into the country. The Churches over here have never been so full.
That would be all fine & dandy but when you have so many different religions all saying worship our powerful wizard that lives in the sky, you are going to get problems, especially when you have one that preaches hate, murder, rape, slavery towards non-believers, in a modern western country!
In general, we are told by the Muslim community that it’s all ok because the bulk of Muslims don’t believe in following the Koran that religiously (pun intended) but on the other hand the Muslim faith is hammered into young Muslim children who are more often than not educated in Muslim religion-based schools with their own curriculum. A few years back there was a number of instances that came to light & actually made the news where a number of these Muslim schools (state funded!) had brought in known hate preachers to give talks to the children about their religion! Again, you couldn’t make this stuff up! There was also a number of things found in their work books that basically taught hatred towards non-believers. If memory served me correctly Jews were described as no better than pigs! All funded by the British tax payer!

I know this may sound terrible & you are hearing the worst of it at the moment. In fairness integration in my eyes did have some success on a small scale but now it’s just run off the rails & the Governments answer is to silence anyone who speaks out about it. Que this Tommy character who sounds like he was fitted up. He speaks out about a genuine problem & then gets labelled a racist & is then imprisoned!
Some of you have pointed out that he broke the terms of his probation but from what I am reading that is technically in dispute & after being denied his own legal council & being convinced his only course of action was to plead guilty, he was given 13 months. All in the space of an hour!
Really, you don’t see anything unusual about that. I’ve never heard of anyone, even for breaking probation being pulled of the street, marched in front of a judge & handed a 13-month sentence in the space of an hour? Plus, a media black out ordered off the back of it?
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work out that there was something just a little off about that.

Last edited: