What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

vta

Veteran
This thread makes me ashamed to be a member here.

Wow ! 3 up votes ! Imagine that. That makes 4 pussies er slash /pedofriendlies. lol I kid, I kid.

BTW...This thread deals with child grooming gangs...or otherwise known as Muslim rape gangs...and the guy standing up against it.

Do you disagree with Tommy that this is an outrage?

Or do you side with the Muslim's that rape thousands upon thousands of underage white girls?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

The ruling cabal seem to sanction pedofilia, so maybe thats why they try to cover-up and bury the truth about what the islamists are doing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw : Pedophiles Rule the World

I know this is a disgusting topic but for the sake of our kids and all the children of the world the truth HAS to get out and PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM The Truth About Migrants (2018) Paul Joseph Watson.

...and the reason WHY?

picture.php

Check out my thread on The Kalergi Plan:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=348315

FREE TOMMY!

Last edited:

kushedy

You may joke about it but what came of the (from memory) Chilcot enquiry? For those outside of the UK who do not know what I am referring to it was in the news a lot a few years back. Essentially there was a lot of evidence that a lot of various high-ranking politicians had been buggering young boys (i.e. [FONT=&quot]paedophilia) for some time. [/FONT]
This evidence went back years & was thought to be substantial. There were a couple of instances where it was reported that some of these poor children had been murdered in order to keep things nice & quiet.
The Government made a big deal out of doing the right thing & anyone guilty being brought to justice. The first person they appointed to investigate had a very serious conflict of interests that was literally obvious as soon as that person was named. Outrage ensued.
A replacement was brought in who many still thought had a conflict of interest but assurances were made etc etc & that person was left to head up the enquiry.
That was what? 2 years ago, now. No updates, no innocent or guilty verdicts. The media aren’t looking at it any longer.
So yeah there is a long running paedophile ring in our Government & they appear to be untouchable. No wonder the powers that be care so little about Muslims having sex with under age children, there in on it!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Link to thread on Douglas Slade: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=329505

In 2015 I was banged up with the disgusting nonce Douglas Slade in Manila for a few months before he was extradited back to the UK to face historical pedo charges, and before we had a bit of a scuffle, he told me that he used to go boating with the old Member of Parliament Cyril Smith back in the 70's, and he also did the catering on the Royal Yacht Brittania. Slade was not only connected to the Royals but also connected with many people high up in British politics at the time who were trying to make sex with children legal.....

I took a sly picture of this abomination of a human being in the BI Detention Facility at Camp Bagong Diwa in Taguig, Manila and sent it to a journalist called Simon Parry in Hong Kong who wrote stories about how Slade was buggering little boys in Angeles City etc.....jeez, makes me feel like puking.

I made a thread about Slade when I got back - He's currently locked up in a British jail but in my mind people who destroy kids childhoods and lives by grooming and/or forcing them into sex need to be hung from the nearest lamppost, no matter what ethnicity they are.

picture.php

kushedy

Doesn’t surprise me. The aristocracy are foul creatures. I agree he should be strung up. I’m surprised he was put away. These types of turds always seem to be able to call in a favour & escape justice.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We do hear about it going on occasionally by those in power, those that you could say are above the law because they control the law and/or make the laws. Look at Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton and many top bosses (vicars, priests, Imam's, Rabbi's etc) within all the accepted Abrahamic religions, they have all abused their power and standing within that religion or monarchy or government to prey on children/under age kids.......and that is a sickness that cannot be cured, even if that pedo/nonce spends time in prison for it they come out and do it again and again....

Its like trying to cure me of wanting to play with women in an erotic way, you could never cure me of that unless you were to chop of my gribbly-bits, but even then I might still try.

Like a dog with rabies......its best just to put them down for the safety of all children in society.

Doesn’t surprise me. The aristocracy are foul creatures. I agree he should be strung up. I’m surprised he was put away. These types of turds always seem to be able to call in a favour & escape justice.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

YASMIN ALIBHAI-BROWN: If you call Rotherham MP Sarah Champion racist after she spoke out against British-Pakistani grooming gangs then you are complicit in the attack on young girls

Sarah Champion MP said Britain has a problem with Pakistanis raping white girls
She was referring to grooming gangs luring and attacking girls in northern towns
People called her a racist for singling out one nationality and sent threats
Ms Champion has been put under police protection due to death threats
Alibhai-Brown argues anti-racists should instead side with her

It is a black day for democracy when any Member of Parliament is put under police protection. Yet this is the abysmal position in which Rotherham MP Sarah Champion finds herself.

Her 'crime'? Her courageous decision to speak out about the British-Pakistani grooming gangs who have lured, entrapped and sexually ravaged vulnerable young white girls in northern towns.

So poisonous is the public discourse on this difficult issue that Champion – who has already been forced to resign as Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities – has been accused of 'industrial scale racism'. Some in her constituency want her deselected as MP.

Now, following death threats, Scotland Yard has intervened.

The attacks on her began last year when she dared to write a newspaper article saying that 'Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls'. 'There, I have said it,' she added. 'Does it make me racist?'

No, it doesn't, is the only reasonable answer. She should, in my view, have expressed herself more moderately, but Champion cannot and must not be condemned for speaking uncomfortable truths.

Instead of vilifying her, we should confront instead the wrong-headed activists who think we can beat racism by burying gruesome secrets.

I know more than most about the vituperative attacks suffered by those who raise their head above the parapet.

Last year I interviewed for this newspaper three wives and a daughter of British-Pakistani men who had been jailed for their part in these evil sex gangs.

How, I wanted to know, did the men treat the women in their family behind closed doors?

Cruelly and oppressively, was the short answer. The men, all husbands and fathers, did not care about consent and sex equality.

The response was as angry as it was irrational. I was mauled for 'inviting people to hate Pakistani men' and for harbouring prejudiced attitudes.

An uncompromising Asian and Muslim anti-racist, I had somehow mutated into a self-loathing bigot.

I was even accused of disloyalty – a charge I freely admit. Loyalty is an oath of silence. I have never taken that oath.

One must be fair and, when necessary, fearlessly critical of oneself, our communities and the nation.

It is true that people of colour suffer and survive discrimination and humiliation. They feel beleaguered. They circle the wagons, watch out constantly for enemies and traitors.

Even so, there is no excuse for the gale of criticism directed at anyone who attempts to shine a light on what is truly going on.

In fact, most Asian feminists I know back Champion and admire her courage. We understand how tough it is for white MPs to comment on or condemn the behaviours of those in minority communities.

Meanwhile, I brace myself every time a new grooming case reaches the courts because I know I will have to endure fresh racial onslaughts.

It was a Muslim Pakistani, Nazir Afzal, who, as one of the lawyers working at the Crown Prosecution Service, got the first prosecutions and convictions of groomers – a breakthrough dramatised in the BBC film, Three Girls.

He, too, was slandered, and labelled a race traitor and stooge. Yet I am confident that there are thousands more unseen and unheard victims. There are hundreds of perpetrators still at it.

The calculated, appalling crimes committed against white girls, often troubled and vulnerable, need to be exposed and the perpetrators punished.

It is they – not those who criticise them – who are to blame if their activities are recruiters for the racist hard Right.

Izar Hussain, 31, one of the alleged members of a Pakistani grooming gang outside Bradford Crown Court earlier this year
picture.php

Their depravity and their lack of humanity is inexcusable. I would urge British Muslims to care about these white victims as if they were their own daughters. Many do so already.

One Muslim woman who is fostering one of these broken, sexually abused teenagers, told me recently: 'I look at this child and don't even want to pray sometimes. I feel shame for my culture.'

picture.php

Kamran Khan, right, got eight years for false imprisonment and indecent assault.

Two conversations with university students, both from Yorkshire, also ring in my ears.

Sandra, a young white woman seethes as she tells me she is thinking of joining the EDL: 'What did we white girls ever do to your guys? Why do the bastards want to rape me?'

They don't, of course. Not all such predators, I reminded her, were Pakistanis. Jimmy Savile was a lifelong abuser, after all.

picture.php

Haji Khan, left, got 10 years for rape.

A Muslim student – let's call her Iman – was also incandescent. 'They go out, do what they want to white girls and protect their own,' she raged.

She explains how, following the revelations about the Rotherham grooming gangs, her own brother had been targeted by white thugs in a racist backlash.

'Who suffers? We do – men like my lovely father and two brothers. Those sex beasts are making us not safe. I want them killed.'

Violence is not an answer to violence. But in this way, Iman is right: if these gangs really cared about their faith, their families and communities, they would not give succour to inflammatory groups such as the English Defence League and Britain First.

The appalling racist and sexual crimes of these grooming gangs are wrecking all our futures. Those trying to punish Champion are on the wrong side of history. Genuine anti-racists must support her. So must Muslims who believe in universal human rights.

If we don't, we become complicit in the vilest of crimes against vulnerable girls.

The growing number of towns where children were preyed upon

The grooming gang in Oxford follow similar scandals in other towns and cities around the UK.

Rotherham - The issue of child abuse in the town first came to light in 2010 when five Asian men were jailed for sexual offences against under-age girls.

A 2014 inquiry found there were more than 1,400 victims of grooming and sex exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

Rochdale - The trial of nine men for grooming young white girls for sex attracted widespread public outrage and sparked a national debate when they were convicted in 2012.

The gang received jail sentences of between four and 19 years for offences committed against five girls - aged between 13 and 15 - in and around Rochdale between 2008 and 2010.

The case returned to the public consciousness earlier this year when the BBC broadcast its Three Girls drama based on the experiences of some of the victims.

Shabir Ahmed, convicted of 30 child rape charges in Rochdale
picture.php

Newcastle - A total of 17 men and one woman were convicted of, or admitted, charges including rape, supplying drugs and inciting prostitution, in Newcastle last year.

Older men preyed on immature teenagers who were plied with cocaine, cannabis, alcohol or mephedrone (M-Cat), then raped or persuaded into having sexual activity at parties known as 'sessions'.

The case raised huge controversy after a convicted rapist was paid almost £10,000 of taxpayers' money to spy on parties where under-age girls were intoxicated and sexually abused.

Northumbria Police launched a major investigation after receiving information from social workers and initially spoke to 108 potential victims.

Over the course of four trials, 20 young women gave evidence covering a period from 2011 to 2014.

Bristol - Some 13 Somali men were jailed for more than a total of more than 100 years after they were convicted in 2014 of running an inner city sex ring.

Victims as young as 13 were preyed upon, sexually abused and trafficked across Bristol to be passed around the men's friends for money.

Aylesbury - Six men were jailed in 2015 for grooming vulnerable under-age white girls between 2006 and 2012.

The Old Bailey heard victims would be plied with alcohol and forced to perform sex acts for as little as 'the price of a McDonalds'.

Peterborough - A total of 10 men were convicted of child sex crimes in the town, including 'predatory' restaurant boss Mohammed Khubaib.

He was jailed for 13 years at the Old Bailey in 2015, after he was found guilty of forcing a 14-year-old girl to perform a sex act on him and nine counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, involving girls aged from 12 to 15, between 2010 and 2013.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...-Sarah-Champion-Pakistani-grooming-gangs.html

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This thread centers around Pakistani muslim Pedo 'Grooming Gangs'.....This is what Mr Robinson was trying to report upon when he was taken by the Police, he was not trying to report on lone Pedofile cases as I did with Douglas Slade (see above).

The UK is home to the largest Pakistani community in Europe, with the population of British Pakistanis exceeding 1.17 million people ....OK lets say there are 1.5 Million Pakistani's in the UK and half are men, so that's 750,000 Pakistani men in the UK (Since no Pakistani women are involved in these pedo grooming gangs)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Pakistanis

White British is an ethnicity classification used in the 2011 United Kingdom Census. As found from the the 2011 census, the White British population stood at 51,736,290, which was 81.9% of the UK total population.

What do we know about the ethnicity of sexual abuse gangs?

By Georgina Lee
18 Aug 2017

Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham, resigned from her position as shadow women and equalities minister on Wednesday over what she called her “extremely poor choice of words” in an article she wrote for The Sun.

The piece was written after 17 men and one woman were found guilty of committing nearly 100 offences, including rape, against vulnerable women and girls in Newcastle.

Ms Champion’s article stated that “Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls”.

Is that a fair characterisation? FactCheck looks at the statistics relating to sexual abuse and grooming gangs.

In recent years, there have been a number of high-profile cases in which groups of predominantly Asian men have been found exploiting girls and/or young women for sex.

In 2012, nine men were jailed for running an exploitation ring in Rochdale, abusing girls as young as 13. Eight of those men were of Pakistani origin; the remaining one was from Afghanistan.

Earlier this year, six men were convicted of abusing two girls in Rotherham between 1999 and 2001. All of the men convicted were British-Pakistani.

Types of sexual abuse by groups
In 2013, CEOP published a study looking at “contact sexual offending against children by non-related adults”. They found that there are two types of group-based abuse.

“Type 1” group abuse involves targeting a victim, or victims, based on their vulnerability.
CEOP says: “The focus here appears to be on the sexual abuse of teenagers and young adults on the basis of their vulnerability, rather than as a result of a specific preferential sexual interest in children […] CEOP assesses that type 1 offenders are unlikely to identify themselves as having a sexual interest in children, but molest children because they are vulnerable to sexual exploitation.”

“Type 2” group abusers are defined as having “a longstanding sexual interest in children”.
Type 2 groups operate in a way that’s often characterised as a paedophile “ring”. In other words, these offenders are not simply targeting children because they are vulnerable, but because they are children.

What do we know about the ethnicity of group abusers?
The latest data we have on this is from the 2013 CEOP study. It reports 57 cases of Type 1 group abuse in 2012, and police provided ethnicity data on 52 of these.

Half of those Type 1 cases involved all-Asian groups. 21 per cent were all-white groups, and 17 per cent were groups containing multiple ethnicities.

75 per cent of recorded Type 1 group abusers, who target victims based on their vulnerability, were Asian. The Office for National Statistics estimates that 7.5 per cent of the UK’s population are Asian.

17 per cent of Type 1 offenders were white, compared to 86 per cent of the UK population.

There were six recorded cases of Type 2 group abuse.

100 per cent of recorded Type 2 group offenders, who abuse children because of long-standing paedophilic interest, are white.

Type 1 groups tend to be larger: the majority involve groups of four abusers, compared to Type 2 abusers, who tend to act in pairs. That means in terms of raw figures, there are more Asian men carrying out group abuse than white men (229 compared to 70).

It’s worth saying that CEOP itself doesn’t believe this data is a comprehensive picture of group abuse and exploitation in the UK. They warn against drawing too many conclusions from this data.

What about exploitation by lone abusers?
Abuse by lone offenders is much more common than abuse by groups. According to CEOP, “25 [police] forces identified a total of 2,120 lone perpetrators involved in either suspected or confirmed cases of non-familial contact child sexual abuse in 2012. In comparison, all 31 forces reported a cumulative total of 65 group and gang associated offences.”

CEOP’s report doesn’t include data on the ethnicity of lone child abusers, and the government doesn’t publish comparable information.

But we do know that while Asian men are disproportionately represented among group abusers, this is not the most common type of child sexual abuse recorded in the UK.

FactCheck verdict
Self-evidently, sexual abuse of children and young people by groups of men – including Asian men – happens in the UK.

According to the best available data, Asian men make up 75 per cent of “Type 1” group abusers, who target children and young women because they are vulnerable.

But white men make up 100 per cent of recorded “Type 2” group abusers, who target children because of a longstanding paedophilic interest.

From the information available, we know that actual number of group abusers who are Asian is around three times higher than the number of group abusers who are white.

However, it’s worth remembering that child sexual abuse by lone offenders is more common than abuse by groups. What we don’t know is how many of those lone offenders are white or Asian. We should be wary of drawing too many conclusions.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

*Draw your own conclusions from the figures. To me its glaringly obvious that these pedo grooming gangs are predominately Pakistani Muslim men, who are a very small part of the total UK population......750,000 (approx) compared to around 52,000,000 white British people.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/maajid-nawaz/sarah-champion-is-right-maajid-nawaz/

Maajid Nawaz (Pakistani man) said Sarah Champion was right to say that Britain has a problem with Pakistani men raping underage white girls.

Free Tommy!

Last edited:

vta

Veteran

I have noticed that in this thread about grooming gangs, you keep on countering. Why is that ??? Why havn't you said.." OMG save the children"..no...you try to counter the people appalled about this stain on humanity...why is that ? Why are you over complacent ???

vta

Veteran
Oh, a bonus video.

Youtube is smart, they know what you want...next in queue....

[YOUTUBEIF]ymo-kjn8PtQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

kushedy

Ah Joe Rogan, the big shiny testicle on legs. For a while I thought Joe was alright. Then I found out that he is one of these butt rags who likes to spend his spare time shooting animals with a bow & arrow for fun. Obviously at that point my estimations of him as a human being plummeted.
Personal feelings on Joe’s character aside the 2 videos you posted @vta were very interesting. I actually stumbled upon a few more debates on the tube which were between academic’s discussing the same matter.
To be honest the more I am learning about this the more concerned I am. It would appear that Governments in the western world are already doing their upmost to make changes to law to make it illegal for anything to be done or said that could cause offence to the Muslim faith!
Yes, causing offence should be avoided in general but making changes in law to avoid upsetting a religious group because they may bomb you, some more, is almost like admitting defeat.

packerfan79

Veteran
Ah Joe Rogan, the big shiny testicle on legs. For a while I thought Joe was alright. Then I found out that he is one of these butt rags who likes to spend his spare time shooting animals with a bow & arrow for fun. Obviously at that point my estimations of him as a human being plummeted.
Personal feelings on Joe’s character aside the 2 videos you posted @vta were very interesting. I actually stumbled upon a few more debates on the tube which were between academic’s discussing the same matter.
To be honest the more I am learning about this the more concerned I am. It would appear that Governments in the western world are already doing their upmost to make changes to law to make it illegal for anything to be done or said that could cause offence to the Muslim faith!
Yes, causing offence should be avoided in general but making changes in law to avoid upsetting a religious group because they may bomb you, some more, is almost like admitting defeat.

Let me guess you get your meat from a grocery store.

beta

Veteran
I have noticed that in this thread about grooming gangs, you keep on countering. Why is that ??? Why havn't you said.." OMG save the children"..no...you try to counter the people appalled about this stain on humanity...why is that ? Why are you over complacent ???

straw-man-informal-logical-fallacy-full.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well the real argument here is whether or not Tommy Robinson is justified in trying to bring awareness to the general public about these Pakistani Muslim Grooming Gangs, since for many years their existence and growth throughout the UK was kinda swept under the carpet and hidden/denied by the powers that be, whether that was because local officials and the Police were scared of being called 'Racists' or 'Bigots' or something more sinister that involves the British establishment, it would be good to get to the root of it finally.

These perverts were like a hot potato that the British establishment did not like to confront and deal with until it became so rife with 1000's of young girls/children being abused.....and people like Tommy Robinson found a platform on the internet to shout about it.

When an ethnic population of only 3/4th's of a million men out of a population 60-70 million people are responsible for over 75% of this type of disgusting crime that preys on the so young and vulnerable girls/children of this nation sexually, emotionally and physically, then the public NEED's to be informed as to HOW this has happened and WHY, so that it can be prevented into the future, and the pedo's/nonces can be caught and jailed - at least.

As far as Tommy Robinson is concerned I think he has done anyone with a young daughter/s a BIG favour, since now at least we know about this and can perhaps guide our children away from ever getting involved with these very sick and dangerous people, who are only after using and abusing white British children/girls.

beta

Veteran
When an ethnic population of only 3/4th's of a million men out of a population 60-70 million people are responsible for over 75% of this type of disgusting crime that preys on the so young and vulnerable girls/children of this nation sexually, emotionally and physically, then the public NEED's to be informed as to HOW this has happened and WHY, so that it can be prevented into the future, and the pedo's/nonces can be caught and jailed - at least.

If this is true, why are 90% of offenders on the sex registry white men? Sounds to me like you need to have a crusade against white dudes.

kushedy

Let me guess you get your meat from a grocery store.

[FONT=&quot]Afraid so. I'm UK based so it’s not like I can just nip out to the country & bag a cow. Is the meat stocked in your grocery stores so bad that you have to go out & get your own?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also, if you really really can only get good quality meat by going out & killing a wild animal yourself wouldn't it be more humane to use something other than a bow & arrow![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Higher probability of the first strike not actually killing with a bow & arrow ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It’s not like Joe Rogan couldn’t afford the best cuts of meat on his earnings is it? It’s not like he’s poor so it’s the terrible meant from the grocery store, kill an animal or starve.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you want to argue about this I can go on for a lifetime on the subject as it is so easy to counter 99% of arguments for killing animals for fun but this thread is not about that so if you want to argue about it why don’t you start a thread about killing animals for fun & ping me an invite & I’ll be over asap. [/FONT]