Tax him until he's good and sore.

Tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in which he lays.
Put these words upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me to my doom!'

And when he's gone,
We won't relax,
We'll still be after the inheritance TAX!!

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax),
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax),
Liquor Tax,
Luxury Tax,
Marriage License Tax,
Medicare Tax,
Property Tax,
Real Estate Tax,
Service charge taxes,
Social Security Tax,
Road Usage Tax (Truckers),
Sales Taxes,
Recreational Vehicle Tax,
School Tax,
State Income Tax,
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA),
Telephone Federal Excise Tax,
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax,
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Tax,
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax,
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax,
Telephone State and Local Tax,
Telephone Usage Charge Tax,
Utility Tax,
Vehicle License Registration Tax,
Vehicle Sales Tax,
Watercraft Registration Tax,
Well Permit Tax,
Workers Compensation Tax.

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
AND NOW WE ARE THE MOST IN DEBT OF ANY COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!
What happened? Can you spell 'politicians

The next time you hear a politician use the word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about whether you want the 'politicians' spending YOUR tax money. A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did a good job of putting that figure into some perspective in one of its releases.

A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were
living in the Stone Age.

D. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E. A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and
20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain, let's take a look at New Orleans It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division

Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (D), is presently asking the Congress for $250 BILLION to rebuild New Orleans. Interesting number, what does it mean?

A. Well, if you are one of 484,674 residents of New Orleans (every man, woman, child), you each get $516,528.

B. Or, if you have one of the 188,251 homes in New Orleans, your home gets $1,329,787.

C. Or, if you are a family of four, your family gets $2,066,012.

Washington, D.C .. HELLO!!! ... Are all your calculators broken??

Last edited:
S

Space Ghost

eh... give it a little more time, might be fun... Then close it

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
KharmaGirl said:
Hmm..... Should I do it now or later?
leave it. truth is whats needed.

move this, to where?

this why i dont own a car, house, or savings acc. iv not filed w/irs in over 15 yrs. but they still tax me. iv got to eat.

the 99% will rise againest the 1% again. history is full of dead rich ppl killed at the hands of "the little ppl." thats all us......no one on this forum falls in the 1% and the sooner we all see that the sooner it begins. but alas, our gov has 98% of us (not me).

G

The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is a taxidermist leaves the skin

trouble

Veteran
tenfeetofganja said:
A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

Tenfeetofganja,

(A) (1 billion seconds = 11,574 days = 31.70 years)

2008 - 31.70 years = 1976 NOT 1959

(B) (1 billion minutes = 1901.30 years)

I dont believe in the bible, however, I thought it said that Jesus was dead 1901 years ago, not alive?

If your sources are not even capable of doing basic 4th grade math, why would you believe anything they say?

And why would you even insinuate that the people of New Orleans won some kind of lottery prize by losing Family, Friends, Homes, and Businesses in Katrina? I can assure you no one on the Gulf Coast is rejoicing over anything Katrina related!

The vast majority of $250 billion is for everything from Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Highways, Entrepenurship Redevelopment Programs, Department of Commerce, Community Redevelopment Block Programs, US. Corp. of Engineers, Seafood & Sugarcane Industries, and a long list of other things. The money is going to rebuild a city that took 100's of years, many generations, and billions of dollars to build in the first place.

For anyone to even suggest that the $250 billion that the state of Louisiana is asking for to rebuild is going to be equally divided amoung the New Orleans residents or home owners in Orleans Parish just shows how naive & clueless they really are of whats going on in their own country.

And no, I dont like paying so much in taxes, however, if I had to choose whos going to spend my tax dollars, the wasteful Politicians in Washington or your sources that dont know 4rd grade math, I would have to pick the wasteful politicians in Washington DC.

Heres a riddle for you... 1 BILLION is almost the number of people who will believe any kind of rubbish that they read on the internet without verifying basic facts first. :wave:

Last edited:

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
hm....i wanna rant, but ill get high and say to bad we can not chalk all the above to idiots on a truth forum w/a billon hits and usa high school math skills.

greenhead

Veteran
trouble said:
If your sources are not even capable of doing basic 4th grade math, why would you believe anything they say?

That's the funny thing about most of the conspiracy garbage theories that are floating out there. Most of them are so obviously flawed at the very basic level that you have to wonder what kind of fools fall for that crap.

:joint:

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
it is better to let someone think you a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

just pay your taxes, or go to jail. you're not a slave. just dont try NOT paying taxes w/your current job...lol.

again iv no filed in 15 yrs. I pay NO income tax on 8Ok a yr ease. im good.

just saying

The numbers are not EXACT. But you being a wide believer of the goverment should be well aware of "fudged numbers". OK maybe were off a little bit. But the fact is it is suppose to give you a ballpark figure because MOST people cant grasp the concept of a BILLION.

You really think policticians care about your money. Go ahead and support the crooks that take the money right from you and put it in their pockets.

Unlike the politicians I for one would like to see some interest in our EDUCATION PROGAM.

We currently spend nearly 600 milllion a year on our defense/war budget, yet we are only spending 86 million in education???

I dont believe anywhere did I say that the people of LA won any sort of lottery. Im just putting real numbers into terms.

I mean we have to take a real look, 250 billion to rebuild a swamp? LA wasnt a gem to start with. Its been sinking for years. Might as well move on and build an area that doesnt rely on levis.

I dont understand why everyone is so quick to cutdown knowledge. Its not like im saying the goverment is tapping our wells with fluoride and inserting micro chips via flu shots....or are they? :muahaha:

The fact is our goverment has normalized this taxation to a point where most people don't even second-guess it.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME COUNTRY OUR FATHERS FOUNDED

L

lawnboy123

I agree with tenfeetofganja. So what, he did some math wrong. Point is our government needs change, not fifty years from now, not ten years from now, RIGHT NOW. We are the people, our votes don't even count anymore. Yes we vote, but its the electoral votes that really count. We were once known as the land of opportunity, now we are known for the worlds largest debt at $9,363,146,494,338.39 and its not decreasing. An average day means we go 1.64 billion dollars more into debt, PER DAY! To pay this debt off every American Citizen would have to pay 30,844.73 dollars. On top of that we have the worlds largest death rate at nearly 10/1000. It only gets worse, and to not realize it means the government is doing their job to keep it all hush hush. WE NEED CHANGE AND WE NEEDT IT NOW!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
many states still have 'Marijuana Tax Stamp' laws on the books as well.
taxing cannabis is bullshit imo as they refuse to legalize or decriminalize
it yet they're taxing it so as to have any offender that doesn't have the
proper stamps guilty of tax evasion as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts