What's new

FREAKS!!! post your freaks and grower anomalies

BioShaman

Nirvana Fem White Widow

Nirvana Fem White Widow

A small contribution.
Little mutant

after 31 days

Seems that Nirvana has this "problem" going on with them. I really dont mind but I hope it doent hermie.

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Thanks everyone for posting..MyAssIsGrass i was wondering was it topped i can not seem from the pic..If not topped that is something different..BioShaman thanks for stopping in..That looks like a Tri -Poly ...If you want to know some more info on those you should really ask GMT, he has a great thread around here:joint:

idoja

picture.php
vanilluna female at 120 days.

i have a very similar looking plant vegging right now. some leaves are long and twisted, while some are short and broad.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Noticed this yesterday, seemed kind of unique. 4 fan leaves instead of the usual 2 growing out of the same part of the stem. This plant is doing the same thing all the way up, 2 fan leaves on one side of the stem and between 0-2 growing out of the same area on the other side :confused:

:laughing:
This is more complex hehe :wink:

056-1.jpg

Forest20

Veteran
Oh my I told everyone in the beginning off the thread "I know nothing" and that just provide it with that pic Raco haha...oh:joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) @ GMT.....

....thats a crazy 1 Raco,,,,,,grate pic,,,,,i think its amazing how a plants coding can express itself......:)........coding is cool! ,,,,,:)

P

purpledomgoddes

came across extremely pale albino. plant covered in more reproductive glands than any have ever seen.

usually have 99.9% success w/ cloning, but this one actually turn away from both artificial and sunlight when cuttings were taken. none rooted.

foliar feeding did not work; w/ high n, p, or k sprays. refuses to be anything but pale yellow.

any tips on re-vegging albino/sports? possible?

Forest20

Veteran
Hey Englishrick I was reading MSU web site about a "fusion" Plant they created...It might be a Tri-poly that fused to be bi-gene?!?!

Hey purpledomgoddes... To question I do not "think it is possible to clone after it was established and grow out? Did you happen to take any pics

GMT I don't think so ;P

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are you talking about the Quantitative Biology Initiative at Michigan State University Forest?

chilombiano

hi im chilombiano, nice to meet you! im from santiago de chile..
this is a loaf of a male destroyer (cbg) x cantarellaf2, a own crossing .. its strange that color!

a join for u