What's new

FREAKS!!! post your freaks and grower anomalies

Organic Monk

First 2 pics mutant with nanners. Last pic male hemrie throwing pistils.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Squ1rrely

hey Squ1rrely, thanks for posting and as well everyone else...Squ1rrely I have seen that leaf formation before...it is very common I "think" Dutch or Gypsy N. or Fallen has a link about this..I can't remeber who?:joint: ,But It is here on this site..

is it a mutation? or is it something else? becuz this strain is down to its i think 4th gen already. so i figured it was time to throw it out and get a new strain. plus it was pretty bogus ass strain :/ HUGE fuckin plants and the weed aint that good. plus its a 12-14 weeker so not so good for indoor. i irradicated the strain all together.

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Its something else...I believe it has to do with natural spiral formation... with mature plants I think?:joint:

Squ1rrely

Its something else...I believe it has to do with natural spiral formation... with mature plants I think?:joint:

ok well the CLONE wasnt mature but the plant it came off of was a 5.5 mo old mother. not sure if that makes a difference.

ANYWAYS. I got some seeds of an indica cross my buddy did and one of the 4 seeds has a few strange leaves coming off of it.
this is one leaf
they appear to be trying to gro 2 or more leaves on the end of the stems. its only on 2 leaves that i've noticed this so far.
this one and the next post.
this one seems to b trying to gro 2 leaves out of 1 stem.
check it out:joint:

BTW hammerhead. that shit is crazy. lol

Attachments

• Picture 441.jpg
    Picture 441.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 443.jpg
    Picture 443.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 16

Squ1rrely

this is the other leaf. it seems to be trying to gro 3 leaves on 1 stem. it was hard to get a good pic of either one for some reason? but i hope this does it some justice. i can say from seeing it in person that it doesnt.

Attachments

• Picture 448.jpg
    Picture 448.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 447.jpg
    Picture 447.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 445.jpg
    Picture 445.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 444.jpg
    Picture 444.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 15

Forest20

Veteran
OMG OM ha ha nice thanks for the pics...Hammerhead nice pic always a fan of BOG:)
Squ1rrely it does makes sense...Great growth and dark green lush leaves:joint: normally how long you veg for?:joint:

Squ1rrely

normally veg 2-3 weeks depending on strain, size, etc. but that mother was waaaay too old. lol i didnt even flower her she was so big. those last 2 posts were a fresh seedling tho

Forest20

Veteran
Demian.. great shots..have you grow it out before...:joint:...Keep it coming people...Thanks to all who posted here:joint:

C3RTIFI3D

I have a mutant. I would refer to it as a retarded plant. But it splits the stalk into 6 stalks and it's exremely fat has a ton of cola's

Squ1rrely

took some more pics of one of the leaves today that is mutated.
little bastard sprouted a stem :crazy:

Attachments

• Picture 451.jpg
    Picture 451.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 452.jpg
    Picture 452.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 18

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
hi Foest, I only just spotted this thread, thought I'd drop a pic of my current batch when they were smaller

picture.php

Forest20

Veteran
Great Pics Squ1...GMT thanks for stopping in..haha they get bigger for sure with your green hands

Forest20

Veteran
I have never seen a stem like that what you do step on it haha...oh:joint: thanks for post that looks amazing bro

SoaringHi

nice freaks

nice freaks

I have a freak, its a KC Brains Mango. Seed stock from around 2002. I believe this is an expression from the Brazilian side of the cross. All others were fruity, Afghan dominant plants.

Yeah, that's an inch long bud growing off of the petal of a fan leaf. In addition to growing horizontally on the petal, it now has about a 1 inch nug growing vertically out of the middle of the horizontal bud. Amazing thing is, it's like 99% pistils, the only leaf there is coming off the vertical budlet.

Latest posts

Latest posts