What's new

FREAKS!!! post your freaks and grower anomalies

Shebamba

Siameese twins

Siameese twins

Cut this freak flat side shoot off my sadhu plant, put it in dirt and it grew and split and grew two tops.....Twins

Attachments

• Sour Cream 75 days 82110 006.jpg
    Sour Cream 75 days 82110 006.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Sour Cream 75 days 82110 007.jpg
    Sour Cream 75 days 82110 007.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 17
I

Iron_Lion

Old thread but I'll play along......

Ace Seeds Nep Jam, it never grew a central cola, there was not even one single pistil on the center stem
29218112.JPG

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Beta, that plant is amazing, please keep us up to date with its development, I am fascinated by how that will grow.

What the eff? That is a VERY interesting Mutation? I suppose it must be one. I am definitely interested in following the progress of that little FrEaK!

mmmcake

wish i would of taken pics of mine. started as a tri foliar then split off like i topped it(but didnt) one side stayed tri foliar and the other looked normal.

LAboutz

Seems there were three (or four? five?) growth nodes hiding down in between the cotyledon at the base of the 'tulip' leaf. Two are identifiable - One appears to be a somewhat normal 'twirled' leaf mutation, and the other may be another tulip / cup leaf:

picture.php

picture.php

WOW, i know tea cup dog ... but tea cup marjuana plants :laughing: this is so amazing !, can you post new pics, we want a know whats hapen whit that !
:bump:

O

ogibogibo

Love this thread!

That leaf bud in the begging was amazing! :D

And Beta your plant looks really cool, gonna be interesting to see how it develops!

zenoonez

Veteran
New pics tomorrow, but I thought I'd throw an interesting update out there; The largest of the tiny growth tips at the base of the teacup 'leaf' eventually grew up, surpassed the teacup, and ultimately became a totally normal looking meristem.

Now that it's gotten a bit bigger, I've noticed for the first time today that this unsexed weirdo also has three growth tips coming from every node!

Sounds like it is a keeper regardless of sex. Even if it is a male it would be useful for breeding purposes.