What's new

Franchise Genetics

GSPfan

Veteran
Very strange how two different but successful gardens will get different results with the same seeds. I'd almost like to run a hermi of orange cookies to see if it's a grow room issue as I'm getting near done some orange cookies and they're all 100% female. If it did herm in my garden then that would point to my sneaking suspicion that there is actually different batches of seeds and nothing is being said.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
The test room I first flowered the Orange Wifi in isn't super dialed but it's not like it has light leaks or heat issues. Most of the seed plants that I made didn't show any intersex traits. A few of the Archive Pie Face did though. I ran clones of the Orange Wifi in my main flower room and it still hermed.

Is it possible to get in touch with Obs? He deleted his instagram because of people having these issues and calling him out if I recall?

SourDank

Veteran
Not really strange man, he unfortunately just selected his OJB F2 make and he passes a pretty strong hermie trait to his kids. His Alien lines, in my experience, were very stable. Alien Blue Dot was so incredible, she didn't reveg for me and I could cry. he should just move on from the Orange lines, keep putting out the fire Alien gear, and all will be well

FPOG

FPOG

Guys an gals, I am running fpog fems that came out last year.
No hermie issues and very nice stout plants. Moderate stretch
not real loud but the taste keeps em coming back. Have some in
flower now at about 6 weeks. Will try to get some pics up soon.
Everyone loves this smoke. OG

GSPfan

Veteran
All of my orange cookies turned out pretty good. All were cookie dom with very little influence from the ojb. Good seeds to run if you don't have the forum cut and you need some cookies in your life. Not a single nanner either.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I think Obs got new gear dropping. Anyway I think what I just bought for $300 a pack is new. It's a new price if not:biggrin: At least I got to talk to someone who saw and smoked the finished product before I pulled the trigger:
Irene Apparition X Irene OG

H

HemperorsKnight

Has anyone ran any Alien Tarantula by Franchise Genetics? Im only running one right now and holy fuck is it frosty and smells hardcore of berries and slight hints of kush does anyone know the exact flowering time? I was speculating that Obs maybe renamed it strawberry spider bite because how similar the name sounds compared to the lineage that alien tarantula is (Strawberry cough x Alien Kush) x Alien Tarantula.. Right now she's week 6 looks to be a decent yielder

Hemperorsknight

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i just pushed ojsdkb and big E past there limits , i have not seen any sign of any hermi. its outdoor . no sure it makes a difference . my guess is it illuminates any light leaks ect .

Looks like obs is releasing new gear under a new imprint on sour patch, obsouleet genetics group? Not hating on it, but it's kinda perplexing how he hasn't squared away the small timers he said he'd refund to, but he's got new gear to release??? I just think it would've done more for his rep to at least offer his new lines as a replacement, instead of selling an Irene og bx for 300 a pop...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Looks like obs is releasing new gear under a new imprint on sour patch, obsouleet genetics group? Not hating on it, but it's kinda perplexing how he hasn't squared away the small timers he said he'd refund to, but he's got new gear to release??? I just think it would've done more for his rep to at least offer his new lines as a replacement, instead of selling an Irene og bx for 300 a pop...

just curious , has he acknowledged theres a hermi problem or something . is this the reason for refund ? more info on that would be good . and if so what strains did he acknowledge theres a problem ? i haven't seen any issue in the 2 i ran .

Baked, the only thing that I've seen only was via ig. Aptus had a post advertising franchise gear. A guy responded to the feed saying that he should tell obs that he wants his ojb lines replaced. The rep responded by saying they know that he is working on it. I got a bro over here on the east, who got contacted by a rep from Aptus, and when he addressed his apprehension with popping his pack he was told the the orange cookie line was being discontinued due to stability.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
What good is life if ya can't get jacked up over some new gear:biggrin:

P1040334_zpsvhkvt0xq.jpg

RulaTone

Veteran
nice score stoned!!

tonight im gonna take pics of some flowers and two moms of the Adub x AlienDog cross
sorry for delay

B

BAKED_BEANZ

right on , lets see em , franchise gear is growing big time . not a groupie yet . but i,m liking

RulaTone

Veteran
Sorry for crappy pics, its all i can do..
ADubb x Aliendog (cherry)
these are the 4 phenos harvested, 2 is the best but we kept also number 4 for yeld and density. Both have a unique "sour-Skittles" kinda flavour, pheno 2 is like chewing a green skittles.
High is really strong, pheno 2 is racy with increased heartbeat and sweat
cannot wait to do a better run with clones as the seed run got ruined by herms, and make a definitive decision if they are worth keeping

pheno 1

pheno2

pheno4

pheno5

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,ll be growing a few of the f2 from this plant , the buds stuck to the bag and very chunky nugs to chop up . the pic above , didnt go to its full potential as the bottom 70% was full of seeds so the flowers suffered a little filling out . be good things to come from this pheno . for me anyway 0% mold which is my battle where i am . i,m sure i can pull some decent weight from them in the new set up i,m sorting out .

hopefully see some of the ones sold for the severer fund pop up . that will be cool . i also got some of the ojsdkb #2 out there , now they will be something special.

popping some of the irene x,s any day now too . make some seeds and see what there all about . put a male from them over a killer malawi also . actually popping 6 or so different strains from franchise . i like his gear so far , its real nice .

Latest posts

Latest posts