What's new

Franchise Genetics

trippn

strawberry spiderbites lookin pretty good; get a pic in a day or so. grasshoppers loved the spiderbite most out of anything in garden though

though they did not do as good as the GGG :)
both flowered a lil earlier than i would have liked; but no complaining really

got some Cult classics going too that are way slower; hope they fill out

H

HemperorsKnight

Just wanna state to those who think that there was some cherry x into some of the franchise gear are wrong unless they're cherry pie crosses or cherry kush or anything cherry because alien technology has cherry terps up the ass with nice leather undertones atelast from what all I've grown

RulaTone

Veteran
Yup obs made many crosses with aliendog cherry pheno wich i think was found in f2s of aliendog. I tried adub x aliendog and one pheno has some cherry undertones...in alien irene altough only the leather terps came out and did not combine well with irene og resulting in subpar plants

Picarus

Just wanna state to those who think that there was some cherry x into some of the franchise gear are wrong unless they're cherry pie crosses or cherry kush or anything cherry because alien technology has cherry terps up the ass with nice leather undertones atelast from what all I've grown

WTF are "cherry terps"?

H

HemperorsKnight

@bakedbeans hey brother oh i love franchise after popping some alien orange gum and alien tarantula aka strawberry spider bite i fell in love with what i smoked even tho they were chopped early due to safety reasons but even at two weeks early on alien orange gum and three weeks early on alien tarantula they were phenomenal the at was uber sticky could stick it on the wall and leave it till u pulled it off and the terp profile was omg good im talkin cherries and strawberries with overtones of leather and undertones of kush the alien orange gum wasnt as sticky but the taste was nice it was danky oranges with cherry notes and notes of leather and light tones of bubble gum from the indiana bubblegum :) what all did u find that u fell in love with from franchise BB

Have ran Orange Cooks, Alien Faceoff, Alien Cookies and Alien Pebbles. I'll start with the positive, obs' cherry alien rev is a straight beast it adds yield, terpenes, and contributes to structure very well. The alien dom selections are just phenomenal to look at, frost to the max. The terpenes I got ranged from a slightly subdued chem, to zesty cherry, to a combination of the two. The Alien Faceoof gave me an afghan Dom, cherry flavored frost beast. The OC gave me a OGKB replica with undertones of creamy citrus, I mean spot on for the OGKB. A literal stunning plant. Friends all said it was bomb, myself included. Now the bad, as a preventive I treated the OC with optic foliar feminizing spray. Used it just as advised: one spraying prior to flip, and another during week two... Still got nuts. I was very attentive to them so I caught them before they could do real damage. Got nuts up my main shoots during week 3, plucked them and they returned for week 5, after which they didn't return. Funny thing is the herming only occurred on the phenos that leaned towards the ojb. No orange terps from these phenos, more so of a jack Herrer citrusy note. All in all, I would be very apprehensive when it comes to obs gear using the ojb male, but I will not deny that when you hit the right pheno his genetics are some of the most unique on the market. And everything else I've grown from obs that's not been ojb based has been nothing short of phenomenal. And I will reiterate that reworking his line, offering that, and also embracing the public accountability aspect of this f'up would've went a long way to maintaining his rep as a breeder of truly unique cannabis.

Last edited:

Listener13

Damn Good For Me

Damn Good For Me

Listen up guys, Franchise Genetics and Obsoul33t has great stuff. We have been running Orange Fruity Pebbles for about 2 years now. This is some of the best weed I have ever smoked. We have found that some of these plants are very light sensitive and do not like being moved from one spot to another in the flower room. We have 2 phenos that were real keepers. One never herms (Big Orange) we call her. She smells like Cuties Oranges with strong branching, good production, a superb taste and strong high. The other (Bush Cut) has to stay in the same spot through flower or it gets a few nanners, a few days before harvest and not always and not all the buds. Maybe just a little environmental change does it. The Bush Cut leans towards Fruity Pebbles OG and it is a huge bush that produces extremely well and also has a very unique taste with a strong high. We are having the Bush Cut tested at the lab right now along with a few variants of Orange Fruity Pebbles OG F1 crosses.

JetLife175

Veteran
I’ve got to smoke that Lumbo he works with and it’s super fire. Really nostalgic smoke. The tech male should really add some punch to it I’m sure. Will definitely get to see some true hybrid vigor in those beans that’s for sure.

plantevil

does anyone know what stardog cut obsoul33t genetics group is using for their new crosses? i recently got some stardog x aliendog f1 beans was wondering which cut is used for the mother.

JetLife175

Veteran
does anyone know what stardog cut obsoul33t genetics group is using for their new crosses? i recently got some stardog x aliendog f1 beans was wondering which cut is used for the mother.

Does it happen to mention “stardog NBK” anywhere in the description?

If so it’s obs’ Natural Born Killer selection of stardog

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=257482