What's new

Found old seeds: "GD London 1972"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

recent guest

Here she is today. Although she is raised up a bit, I am now having to look up at her top. This is the first marijuana plant I have ever seen that is taller than I am! Still a great smell. I am worried about the stretch, on all the sativas, and I think I got her going to early to grow her without pruning.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I have taken a clone of her and once it roots it will be flowered in a seed making tent, with a selection of Oldtimer's Haze males to pollenate.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOMB!!!! :smoky:

Get up close and personal with her for us bro! Shes HAWT! :hotbounce

Cheers man! Sorry I have posted in either of your threads recently - been busy - but those sativas are EPIC! I wish I could do what you did - I'll have to try one day!

:wave: :smoke out:

Gist

Bear Riot, she's beautiful!! Congrats man, what a beautiful plant, can't wait to see her flower.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
She's going to be awesome bear! She hasn't even started thinking about slowing down though, it's going to be a creature for sure.

R

recent guest

Thanks, Im glad you guys like the Greenhouse!

Here are some more pictures of it:

picture.php
picture.php

Heres the GD top, the top of the bamboo is 7 feet above the soil surface and 10 feet above the GH floor:

picture.php

You'd almost think its outside:
picture.php

Then I went down to smoke a J and found this guy, he's thinking about starting a riot so I smoked with him and calmed his nerves:
picture.php

R

recent guest

So, any speculation as to her heritage would be great! Do you guys think she's a southeast asian, a pure afghan indica :noway:, or what?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi BearRiot,

I would think it would be safe to say not an Indica. Narrow leaf goodness right there!

Maybe SamS, Dubi, CharlieGarcia, or one of the breeders could lend some insight based on the structure. I would love to hear some thoughts myself.

Keep it up!!

R

recent guest

Hi BearRiot,

I would think it would be safe to say not an Indica. Narrow leaf goodness right there!

Maybe SamS, Dubi, CharlieGarcia, or one of the breeders could lend some insight based on the structure. I would love to hear some thoughts myself.

Keep it up!!

Yeah not indica, but also not AS narrow as some of the Oldtimer's Haze phenos and others. If I could get any of those breeders to the thread that would be great. The Ace and CBG guys don't seem to be on here that often any more.

Her smell does remind me of the 'freak' thai pheno of Destroyer that I made seeds with last year, spicy funk wood with a sharp citrus bend. Im thinking thai, I had that feeling about the original plant too.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Really nice greenhouse! I would really like to have one like that one day when I settle down more, if that ever happens.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey bear, love seeing the other plants in the GH.

Id shoot Charlie and Dubi pms. I cant imagine how many sativa ladies those two have seen from all over the world.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smokey the bear! haha

dude props on the GH :good: jealous :D everything looks superb!

I wish there was a cannabis history book of all the people who made it a reality it is today...

Whos dubi and charlie? :shucks: I owe them respect and would love a source of knowledge or good stories about some canna-preneurs

Status
Not open for further replies.