R

recent guest

Here you can see the space she has to grow up and out

and some flowering flowers

picture.php

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Hey Bear;;;

How long have you been using those tanks for beds? I'm wondering how well the break down of the old roots is keeping up.

If you couldn't tell :^),,, I like the idea.

R

recent guest

I love the super pot, and the super soil.

Good luck!

JD

thanks! Its gonna be super!

Hey Bear;;;

How long have you been using those tanks for beds? I'm wondering how well the break down of the old roots is keeping up.

If you couldn't tell :^),,, I like the idea.

The plants you see in there are the first crop in the tanks, except in the spot that the GD is in. Before her there were two rows of cilantro there, and they were chopped about 3-3.5 months ago. The roots are mostly carbon, in some cases nitrogen is stored in roots, but not cilantro, so I mix in a high N organic matter, in this case a little bit of homemade alfalfa meal, and over the course of three months the decay is pretty thorough. When I dug a hole for the GD there were no roots left.

I read in a great gardening book once that much like bankers and financiers make a 'living' by skimming a """little"""" (not sure when the book was written, obviously not recently) off of the whirring, constant transactions in the financial markets, so plants make a living by skimming off of the whirring, constant processes of decay taking place in the soil.

I like the metaphor but as you might be able to tell im not the biggest fan of 'bankers and financiers'.

R

recent guest

Leaf detail from below. Very sativa profile, looks like the real deal

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Have you seen 5 legged goat's thread about the '77 Maui? If your plant turns out being something special you need to keep in mind some cool crosses to make. I know I've said it before but this story already has the makings of a legend for the next big thing.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE green house man!!!!!! fucking aye that thing is PROPER - clean - tidy - healthy across the board :good:

Flowering her out? WOOHHOOOOO!!!1 :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

R

recent guest

NICE green house man!!!!!! fucking aye that thing is PROPER - clean - tidy - healthy across the board :good:

Flowering her out? WOOHHOOOOO!!!1 :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks a lot! I never think the greenhouse is clean and tidy enough. It is going to get too hot for almost anything except marijuana this year, I think. MJ seems to be able to take the worst of the worst.

R

recent guest

Have you seen 5 legged goat's thread about the '77 Maui? If your plant turns out being something special you need to keep in mind some cool crosses to make. I know I've said it before but this story already has the makings of a legend for the next big thing.

No I have to search for that. I have a lineup of crosses in mind, the most likely at this point is an Oldtimer's Haze father because I already have the male, I think he's a purple guy. I screwed up and started my Oldtimer's Haze seed run before my Blueberry/Diesel seed run. The indica run could have been over in two and a half months, now the Haze seed is going to be half a year in the making. Oh well, I want to keep her sativa nature intact. I have an unsexed Malawi seedling that could be a father, and a couple of unsexed Pakistan Chitral Kush x (Destroyer x Chocolope) as well. I'll try to keep a clone of her for further exploration.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
No I have to search for that. I have a lineup of crosses in mind, the most likely at this point is an Oldtimer's Haze father because I already have the male, I think he's a purple guy. I screwed up and started my Oldtimer's Haze seed run before my Blueberry/Diesel seed run. The indica run could have been over in two and a half months, now the Haze seed is going to be half a year in the making. Oh well, I want to keep her sativa nature intact. I have an unsexed Malawi seedling that could be a father, and a couple of unsexed Pakistan Chitral Kush x (Destroyer x Chocolope) as well. I'll try to keep a clone of her for further exploration.

Goat's Thread

Stick your head in there and poke around. People are having almost as big a boner for this plant as they are for GG #4. Really pretty plant!

Status
Not open for further replies.