What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found Baby Mouse

St. Phatty

if it dies, you could always do the "baby mouse" version of Techila.

No Worm ? Do Baby Mouse Shots !

Some people have pet mice. Someone might adopt it if you advertise on Craigslist.

Creamed Corn is a good food for baby animals. Mice love corn kernels, like in canned corn, but that might be too big for a baby mouse.

Green Squall

if it dies, you could always do the "baby mouse" version of Techila.

No Worm ? Do Baby Mouse Shots !

Some people have pet mice
. Someone might adopt it if you advertise on Craigslist.

Creamed Corn is a good food for baby animals. Mice love corn kernels, like in canned corn, but that might be too big for a baby mouse.

One of my tenants had pet rats. I was horrified to say the least.

Right now its in a warm area in a large container with water, crushed rice crackers and soft carrots. If it dies, whatever. At least I didn't chuck it in the bushes like a heathen. I'll release it in a week or so if it survives. Maybe I'll score some karma points BOO YA!

St. Phatty

One of my tenants had pet rats. I was horrified to say the least.

Right now its in a warm area in a large container with water, crushed rice crackers and soft carrots. If it dies, whatever. At least I didn't chuck it in the bushes like a heathen. I'll release it in a week or so if it survives. Maybe I'll score some karma points BOO YA!

I used to raise rats in my apartment.

Sold about $20 worth a week to a friend who had reptiles.

As far as your new animal, I would give the little guy the crumbs from your plate (except for the chocolate). Sort of like baby food, the pieces just can't be too big.

Also, bugs. If you feel like treating him, rodents love mealworms.

RB56

Veteran
Mice only live a few months in the wild - then something EATS them. You've already given this guy the best life a mouse ever had :D. Mybe put a tracking collar on him and let him go. If the signal moves slowly, he's in a snake. If it moves quickly - bird got him :( C'est le guerre.

I'd give that car a good luck. These bastards love to cut through wires to build nests. They can do thousands in damage.

Green Squall

Mice only live a few months in the wild - then something EATS them. You've already given this guy the best life a mouse ever had :D. Mybe put a tracking collar on him and let him go. If the signal moves slowly, he's in a snake. If it moves quickly - bird got him :( C'est le guerre.

I'd give that car a good luck. These bastards love to cut through wires to build nests. They can do thousands in damage.

In my old car, the acceleration cables got stuck once because of mouse crap. Closest I've ever been to a serious accident.

William76

That little baby will quickly grow and have hundreds of young,u sed uv a cat?,hell deal with it if u cant,but id only kill it if its unlikely to survive anyway.76

M

metsäkana

Kill it! i hate them coming at night making noises and eating seeds and cant left anything where the can get. there will be always new one coming making more babies for you!
i would burn it in my fireplace

troutman

Seed Whore
Kill it! i hate them coming at night making noises and eating seeds and cant left anything where the can get. there will be always new one coming making more babies for you!

Well if you cleaned up your messy place the mice would leave. :biggrin:

Don't try to blame the mess on the suckie suckies. :laughing:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NdzmQvj.gif

Medfinder

Chemon 91
tough call not enough meat to sit on a ritz cracker.

Had a rat trying to get at the rice last night missed 5 traps too...

M

metsäkana

what you had on traps i found if it dont have better smell than the other things in that room they might not eat it. cheese smell pretty much when fresh but dried not so much

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm more worried about my new car! If there's one, surely there's more. My fan blower is all fucked up and I bet its due to these damn mice.

Mice also like to nibble plastic on auto/stove wiring....learned that the hard way.

Too, they can carry disease- hanta virus, plague, not to mention destruction of property. Those of us living in rural areas do not cotton to rodents.

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, I am not a Buddhist.. and I live in a house in the woods...

If you found a mouse in or near your house and you don't wanna kill it yourself, put it outside at least 200 feet away and let nature take it's course..

"You can't save all the puppies in the pound.."

I soooo agree with you, Bud.

Some people think pigeons are cute....they're just flying rodents...the most common pathogens which can cause disease transmitted from pigeons to humans are: E. coli, Histoplasmosis, Candidiasis causing respiratory illnesses.

St. Phatty

Now I really don't want to be a mouse in my next life.

shithawk420

Veteran
My dad had a mouse problem until the rats came and ate the mice.now he has a rat problem.fuck I hate rodents.I kill them with no fucks given.hearing a mouse trap snap is very satisfying until you see they got away with the bait

M

metsäkana

My dad had a mouse problem until the rats came and ate the mice.now he has a rat problem.fuck I hate rodents.I kill them with no fucks given.hearing a mouse trap snap is very satisfying until you see they got away with the bait

then its full tom and jerry war on :DDDDD triple the traps and glue the fuckin bite if you need to xD

troutman

Seed Whore

Get a python. No more rodents in the Trailer park, Mr. Leahy. :biggrin: