What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Formula 1 2011

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Rosberg just crashed under braking coming out of the tunnel. he's lucky, just missed a head on with the barrier.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Where did you watch p3 live mrbiggs?
Ok found it on the red button.. Had to rescan the playstation.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Red button is messing up for me now, keeps putting tennis and bloody cricket on.ahhh

Big Eggy

Veteran
Pretty bad, smashed up the rear and left hand side.. I think it was the last corner but could be wrong. He wont be in qualifying.. Not that thats gonna shake things up.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Bad crash for Sergio Perez, a little concussion but he's ok.

Great lap by Vettle for pole, if only Lewis had not been such a baby he could have been on the front 2 rows, even with Massa's distraction.
But alas it went tits up instead.

Eggy we need some of your pics, you catch the mood well.

Webber for the win, Vettle crashes out (prediction).

Big Eggy

Veteran
Sorry guys.. I only just finished watching the race last night.. Real shame for button :( it would have been interesting to see if vettel and alonso's would have made the distance. But I I guess we'll never know.
MrBiggs will be on the hunt for some pix when I get into work.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Some Pics of the race..

Couldn't find any good shots of the crashes : ( will keep hunting.. but check out the shot of Petrov's tyre.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N

narko

why would anybody wanna see pics of crashes ? it just makes a stupid "sport" even worse.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Your question is valid, but your statement is antagonistic.
To answer your question it's the same as watching a foul in football or a knockout tackle in American football or rugby.
To answer your statement, Fuck off.

Nice pics Eggy.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Well some of then were pretty bad but luckly no one was seriously hurt.. But they are part and parcel of f1 especially Monaco. But if you think it's a stupid sport why are you reading this thead? Maybe you could start a Netball or Rounders thead?
Edit. . You beat me to it mrbiggs lol

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics eggy, yeh it's a real shame about the safety cars, I was buzzing when button got the lead and was pulling a nice gap out.

Did you guys watch the f1 forum afterwards, the interview with hamilton was interesting..

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Nice one mitch, just watching it now.
Hamilton is an arrogant little fucker, but i love his racing.
Lol Coulthard look's ready to party again.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Yeah real shame about Button thought that he was gonna take it.. didn't know you could change the tyres under a red flag. Seems that the McLarens have been unlucky trying to second guess stratagies.. if they'd waited a couple of laps before bringing in button he'd have won it for sure.

Will be intresting to see what happens at Silverstone if the FIA deliver on their promis to limit the amount of exhust gas they can blow through the diffuser when the car is going through slow corners.

Didn't get to see the Forum only finished watching last night at about 8o/c (Kids ey?) hopefully i can catch it on the Iplayer?

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Nice one mitch, just watching it now.
Hamilton is an arrogant little fucker, but i love his racing.
Lol Coulthard look's ready to party again.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh for sure I'd love to go to an F1 party. I love it how there is normally a corridor lined with hot women either side!

I think it was pure frustration and he was seriously pissed off, but in fairness watching his replays it did look like he was at fault with his incidents this race!
It was just funny as normally the drivers are so schooled in being very PC and mild mannored in interviews.

I guess that's the unpredictablility of the sport though, You can only really do whats best at the time.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I reckon there way lighter than the Mclarens giving them an advantage with ballast weight.. as the merc engines seem to have the stright line power. rumor has it that the redbulls only just passed their crash test.. but i've also been told that all teams only design the cars to just pass so who knows?

Eggy

The normal F1 team budget is equivalent to some small country's economy. If there is a way to save a pound oz or even gram they will spend whatever is necessary to get it.

Tho I despise Bernie with EVERY fiber in my body F1 has come a long way in getting folks involved again with a new thing we have not seen in years (passing) I mean come on now to spend 500 million dollars on a team where as the race is done in qualifying is what was killing it. Now with the addition of the passing tools recently added you finally have yourself a race with the finest cars in the world.

Speed cost money my good man how fast you go always has and always will depend on how much you got to spend.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

I miss Senna. :(

Latest posts

Latest posts