What's new

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
What about david icke?? what does bam or b402 think about his theories...about how not only are aliens here running the whole show but they are an ancient lizard dinosaur species ..barbara bush is one.....

B4O2N0G

Trouble what the hell does shit ive posted two years ago have to do with this topic...

So what if I have to buy bud sometimes.Oh and I dont smoke beasters,only the highest quality.The thread was about prices of different quality.

Oh and my dad lives with me you idiiot...so fuckin what..he's family.

You can attempt to attack me if you want but remember your gallery still doesnt have shit.

I never claimed to be a big baller? This is just more proof of you arguing for your pride and not about the facts of alien life.

:violin:

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

NASA hacker McKinnon loses latest extradition fight

Beez this is the latest news on mckinnon.Ive seen the vids that you posted before.If this isnt proof in itself of a government coverup then you must be blind or just stupid not to realize it.

Gary McKinnon stands accused of becoming the most accomplished computer hacker in history by crashing the United States army network, but claims only to have been pursuing a fascination with aliens.

The 42-year-old unemployed systems analyst, who broke into US military computers from his bedroom in Wood Green, North London, faces at least ten years in a US jail. He has always claimed that he was seeking information on UFOs and aliens.

He lost his final appeal against extradition yesterday after the law lords were told that he rejected a plea bargain in which he was offered a shorter prison sentence of three or four years in return for pleading guilty. The law lords dismissed Mr McKinnon’s claim that threats made against him by US prosecutors amounted to an abuse of process and refused to quash extradition procedings against him.

Mr McKinnon admits accessing 97 US military and Nasa computers. US prosecutors also allege that he shut down and rendered inoperable 300 computers at a US navy weapons station at a critical time, immediately after the terror attacks of September 11, 2001. His only hope is to persuade the European Court of Human Rights to put a “stay” on proceedings, pending consideration of his case.

Mr McKinnon said last night that he was sorry for his actions but felt the US reaction was disproportionate. He described his actions as “misguided” but said it felt “like a moral crusade”. He said he had not damaged the computer systems, as the US claimed, but had highlighted security problems.

He told BBC Radio 5 Live: “I’m extremely sorry I did it, but I think the reaction is completely overstated. I should face a penalty in Britain and I’d gladly do my time here. To go from, you know, perhaps a year or two in a British jail to 60 years in an American prison is ridiculous.”

Karen Todner, his solicitor, said: “Gary McKinnon is neither a terrorist, nor a terrorist sympathiser. His case could have been properly dealt with by our own prosecuting authorities. Instead, we believe that the British Government declined to prosecute him to enable the US Government to make an example of him. American officials involved in this case have stated that they want to see him ‘fry’.”

The law lords heard that under the plea bargain he would serve six to twelve months and then be returned to Britain to serve the rest of his sentence. Lord Brown of Eaton-under-Heywood said that, in all, he might serve eighteen months to two years. However, if he were extradited and convicted, he might expect a sentence of between eight and ten years, possibly longer, and would not be repatriated at all.

Last edited:

FreshTuRNiPzZz

Recently the news has been full of UFO stories and apparent 'leaks' from governments.

why all the current activity?

becoz 2012 is coming closer and the truth will come out sooner rather than later.

Babombeez

B4O2N0G said:
NASA hacker McKinnon loses latest extradition fight

Beez this is the latest news on mckinnon.Ive seen the vids that you posted before.If this isnt proof in itself of a government coverup then you must be blind or just stupid not to realize it.

Hey man... yeah Gary McKinnon is some of the best stuff we have in this fight for the revealing of "free energy" technology... and subsequently of disclosure that extra terrestrial is real and in contact with the human race... Whether it be direct or indirect contact, it is still contact and they are real...

The truth is coming out, it is just going to take some time... People are starting to wake up to this idea and thousands are pressing for disclosure...

I am very excited, the technology our government is sitting on would revolutionize the world. No more fossil fuels, free energy, no more monopolizations on energy, equality for all...

The powers that be who want to remain in control are going to sit on this technology for as long as they can...

Something is going to happen, but I just can't tell you what that is going to be...

Be well,

Beez

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hacking NASA with dial up.

Hacking NASA with dial up.

The interesting part of the story regarding Gary McKinnon are the claims he has personally made concerning the lax security on all the computers he 'gained access to', all running Windows XP & didn't have any password protection or firewalls installed !! He simply made himself the administrator to 1000s of machines. We are talking about NASA, The Pentagon, & the US armed forces here (army, navy & air force).
But this is the intriguing part,, McKinnon has no formal training in IT,,, apparently he’s self taught,, and he did all this from his dial up connection in the UK! The charges against him are contrived & dodgy to say the least, particularly the alleged $5000 worth of damages to each of the generic computers (£700,000 damages in total). I personally hope the US authorities don’t achieve his extradition.

Babombeez

Smurf said:
The interesting part of the story regarding Gary McKinnon are the claims he has personally made concerning the lax security on all the computers he 'gained access to', all running Windows XP & didn't have any password protection or firewalls installed !! He simply made himself the administrator to 1000s of machines. We are talking about NASA, The Pentagon, & the US armed forces here (army, navy & air force).
But this is the intriguing part,, McKinnon has no formal training in IT,,, apparently he’s self taught,, and he did all this from his dial up connection in the UK! The charges against him are contrived & dodgy to say the least, particularly the alleged $5000 worth of damages to each of the generic computers (£700,000 damages in total). I personally hope the US authorities don’t achieve his extradition.

Yeah, thanks for noticing this fact... The US govt is scared shitless, first of all because this guy hacked them for so long, and second because he had access to information that was extremely top secret... According to McKinnon, he did not damage ANY of those machines. Why would he want to damage those machines if he wanted to maintain an "invisible" presence??? He wasn't looking to get caught, he wanted to lurk in the shadows and find the information he was looking for... which was brought to his attention by the non-profit organization called The Disclosure Project. According to several witnesses who worked for NASA and other related government depts, the building McKinnon hacked into contained files and information about the UFO phenomenon, including pictures of flying discs in files called "processed" and "unprocessed"... He literally hacked the NASA department which was responsible for airbrushing out flying discs from photographs they sell to the public!!!!

I really hope the US does not succeed in his extridition.

Oh you should check out www.freegary.org.uk

www.disclosureproject.org

:jump: GO GARY!!!!

Beez

Babombeez

This is the probably the most amazing video, you have to watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FeAK-q5Cok&feature=related

Please watch the whole thing, it's like 10 minutes long... at the end of the video, you can start to hear a helicopter in the distance getting closer and closer, then the object on film begins to move and then departs because the helicopter appears to be arriving at the scene because of reports of a UFO in the Florida area....

Unbelievable footage....

Beez

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
Babombeez said:
This is the probably the most amazing video, you have to watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FeAK-q5Cok&feature=related

Please watch the whole thing, it's like 10 minutes long... at the end of the video, you can start to hear a helicopter in the distance getting closer and closer, then the object on film begins to move and then departs because the helicopter appears to be arriving at the scene because of reports of a UFO in the Florida area....

Unbelievable footage....

Beez

LoL again where's the helicopter? You mean buddy is out there taping, the light disappears with the sound of copters & he doesn't pick them up but instead turns his camera off. Just animate your drawing. You're correct unbelievable footage
:laughing:

Last edited:

green_grow

Veteran
prediction : in the coming days, weeks, and months Mr. McKinnon, despite his having accessed the very files he was after, will produce no compelling evidence of extra-terrestrial contact.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
green_grow said:
prediction : in the coming days, weeks, and months Mr. McKinnon, despite his having accessed the very files he was after, will produce no compelling evidence of extra-terrestrial contact.

Had that been myself with real evidence I'd be sticking my finger up to the government. Yeah take me to your leader. Of course the present administration is not privy to any ufo knowledge.

Babombeez

sirgrassalot said:
LoL again where's the helicopter? You mean buddy is out there taping, the light disappears with the sound of copters & he doesn't pick them up but instead turns his camera off. Just animate your drawing. You're correct unbelievable footage
:laughing:

as predicted... you focus on the helicopter part and not glowing craft caught on video....

what about the craft? you have nothing to say about this...

thought soo....

Beez

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
What craft, the light doing circles, now it's doing figure eights LMAO I called it lights in my previous post, I didn't avoid it. There was no compelling evidence of a craft but there is evidence of a hoax. The non helicopter with the sound like it was in his back pocket.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea dude you guys suck..if anything youre making a mockery of the whole thing. Why not bring up some really serious sightings that are documented like the one in chicago by various cops in 5 different counties and dozens of witnesses? like the sighting in chicago in the 90's where people can actually see some documented situations...not some bull shit you tube video or some "claims" made by people. And please dont link us to art bell pages or shit like that please.

Babombeez

sirgrassalot said:
What craft, the light doing circles, now it's doing figure eights LMAO I called it lights in my previous post, I didn't avoid it. There was no compelling evidence of a craft but there is evidence of a hoax. The non helicopter with the sound like it was in his back pocket.

So explain to me how if the helicopter sound is in his back pocket, how did the sound begin waaay in the distance and then progressively get louder and louder and louder, sounding like it came nearly overhead, and then fade off in the distance again...... He wasn't interesed in the helicopter, dude... He was more concerned with the glowing craft, and it was definitely a craft, whether ET or not, it was still a disc, classic bell shaped and glowing red. When he went to zoom in on it really close, it was nearly invisible in the viewfinder. I suggest you watch the video several times... This is not a hoax, I have watched thousands and thousands of UFO videos and this one is real. The object comes in and out of focus constantly, he was having trouble finding it several times... If these are just "lights" as you claim, then what was the light???? Was it just a star? Was it a commercial plane? NO! Watch the video from the beginning, look at the shape of that thing! It is totally disc shaped, with a dome on top and a red light on the bottom....

Tell me what that was...

Beez

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
You've heard of a recording LoL I have better things to do than to watch youtube BS thanks.

HOAX (hks)
n.
1. An act intended to deceive or trick.
2. Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
that video is BULLSHIT..seriously stupid bull shit, its probably laced with subliminal shit(watch it several times my cock) i wouldnt click on that link with your dads mouse....and again i say these guys are not only pohonies and fakes but absolute nut cases....to waste 10 minutes of your life watching those kind of youtube videos is pathetic...get a clue guys...and a life. That video makez the dozens of other more substatiated videos look like a cheap garage hoax video, thanks beez u can beam up to your mother ship now :badday: :badday:

Last edited: