What's new

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14

U

ureapwhatusow

CLAIMS ALIENS EXIST and hes serious

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24070088-13762,00.html

Im hoping to hook up with some martian red :rasta:

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.
And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real," Dr Mitchell said.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

"I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit."

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction."

Mr Margerrison said: "I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it."

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

Last edited:
senile-agitation-control.jpg

B4O2N0G

Hey keep your jokes to yourself..If we should believe anyone..its going to be the astronauts.Gordon Cooper before he died in 04 talked about UFOs and life on other planets.If anyone on here is not open to the fact that there is life on other planets then you should open up your eyes.

You have to remember hollywood created the typical green short alien stereotype.When people talk of UFOs and life elsewhere they are ridiculed and made to look like a joke.There is an obvious government coverup of these thing and people are given ridiculous reasons to what these things are..weather balloons,swamp gas..etc..

Presidents Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford have seen UFO's and Ford tried to open a congressional hearing on the subject and was denied.President Clinton also tried looking into it but was denied.

Military folks from all branches of the government have come forward about these things.They are briefed and are told not to say anything and that this never happened.

Pilots report these things all the time..however those who talk about these things in their uniform are fired so it prevents alot of people to tak out without losing their job.

FAA officials have come forward also.A big case was when a japanese airliner over Alaska reported huge UFOs and it was tracked on both ground and airborne radar,witnessed by experienced airline pilots,and confirmed by a FAA division chief.

Nasa officials who are retired have talked about how photos with objects in them are airbrushed before sold to the public.

Now to think that alllllllllllllll these people are lying is fucking retarded simply.Why would these people with such backgrounds want to lie and make themselves look like crackpots to their family and friends.They wouldnt...they just want people to know the truth.

Out of all the videos and photos there is..only one needs to be genuine to proove there is intelligent life and there is thousands of photos and videos.The odds are quite great guys..

Last edited:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

I start seeing things when I get too much sun. LoL

trouble

Veteran
Dr. Edgar Mitchell also claimed that a teenager in Vancouver healed his kidney cancer from 3000 miles away. The guy suffers from grave emotional & mental disorders. It sounds like ole Edgars mind was lost in space during the Apollo 14 mission and never returned to earth.

........................................................................................................

Last edited:
He might suffer from emotional and mental disorders, but I think we probably have been and are being visited by extraterrestrials.

At least I've seen ufo's on 3 seperate occasions within the last half year. Something's going on for sure!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My thoughts exactly as I read through the first few paragraphs.

Or to quote a brilliant statesman:
"I believe the cheese has done slid off this boys cracker."
(actually a quote in a favorite movie of mine 'TheGreen Mile')
TheGoodStuff said:
K+ GoodStuff

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ everyone is entitled to his or her own view, if they want to believe hes mental than let them if they want to believe hes telling a long known truth then so be it, just dont tell anyone they are ignorant for having a point of view different than yours(that in itself is pretty ignorant no matter how much you might be right). Also im on your side i do believe we are being visited or monitored by a more advanced society, however i do not believe the doctor simply because hes a former nasa astronaut

Last edited:

Collie Man

I'll be down to smoke blunts with some aliens!!! Aliens are welcomed in my house any time unless they steal, hurt me, or smoke all my weed!

B4O2N0G

Yea...its just these people who want to call him mental have done NO research into this phenomena so their opinons mean little to me.

I already stated above that when people think of aliens and ufos they think of green men and or some kind of monster and are brainwashed into believing its a joke.I mean I thought it was just a joke too a year ago but then I researched.

Is the earth just a joke...no we are real.

Last edited:

SweetNightmare

Seriously just look at all the stars... each one of those is a sun... there's got to be tons of aliens... hopefully they've just been coming here and spreading weed lol

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,
As has been pointed out many times that it is irrogant to think we are alone in the universe.

Why then is it so hard to fathom the existance of other beings. I personally hope there is. Maybe they have medical and energy technology superior to ours and would be willing to share.

Why must they always be here to kill us?

I hope I see them in my lifetime.

minds_I

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
The odd thing here is that Mitchell has been saying this since 1997. Did it take eleven years for this Aussie news agency to find out?

The positive thing is that they - nowadays - report this type of stuff without throwing in stupid jokes about little green men, the subject is actually getting some serious concideration.

Many of the older Austronauts seem to loose it a little, no doubt radiation damage from up there. Still, Mitchell is clear in his head, he reasons and motivates his opinions.

Many of the Austronauts have seen unexplainable objects around their vessels, and there are film and photos taken that NASA cannot explain away as either ice chrystals (their favorite) or booster rockets.

It's real.

B4O2N0G

Yes the nasa videos are interesting.

Objects passing behind the 12 mile long tether materializing and dematerializing.They can call them ice crystals if they want or airy discs but its just not true.They wont even release full videos or different camera views which only adds to the accusations.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dhoW0mi9oc

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea theres been alotta stories on the television lately about some sightings and sometimes its taken seriously other times its laughed off. The ohare airport sighting, hasnt been mentioned in a long time but that is a sighting of interest for me, and more recently the sightings in texas where numerous police and city officials saw it and talk about it over dispatch channels. Then the famous sighting over 5 chicago counties , where five different police officers in 5 diff. counties are on record on dispatch tapes confounded over a gigantic craft flying in the night soundless and with a noticable verbaration coming from it. These are a few recent cases that are in my mind very impressive pieces of evidence showing us something is going on and with more frequency some say the end of times(and thats why they are here?), on larry king live last week they spent a long time talkin about how 5 missles failed when supposedly in tip top shape recorded shortly after a sighting over an airforce base containing those nukes...creeepy shit eh??
I myself have gotten laughed at for bringing this subject up as a piece of conversation, it seems people are really immature and childish when faced with the idea that we might actually be visited by another alien species...were such monkeys....i often wonder why the fuck would they wanna save us...we are a cancer on the earth anus...i hope they enslave us and make us their bitch