What's new

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
theres nothing that says that our whole realities aren't in our heads anyways

start believing?

its just hallucinations, thats right trouble, nothing but the mind

B4O2N0G

You cant take a fool and try to give him common sense and think its going to work.

Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy (the definitive test for cancer), "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma." Adam worked (distantly) on Mitchell from December of 2003 until June of 2004, when the "irregularity was gone and we haven't seen it since".

He never lied about having cancer...he took tests and expected he did and seeked help.You have no right of accusing him of lying for publicity and calling him a nutjob.Thats fucking nonsense man and you have nothing better to do but attack this guy for telling you non believing fools the truth which you cant except because your dumb,plain and simple.

You can make claims of helping med patients if you want and try to throw the "ever since og went down" in there but that was 2 years ago buddy.They aren't coming for you even if you do like to cause trouble.Marijuana is for people who need to relax and medicate.So grow some balls and stop letting people hold you down.They want you to be scared and all your doing is being played by the game.

I dont wear a fucking tinfoil hat nor do I talk to the squirrels in my backyard.So I am not a nut job.Im only seeking this answer which everyone with enough intelligence wants to know.

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
Dr. Edgar Mitchell said:
"Adam uses the quantum hologram theroy to heal people from great distances said, Dr. Edgar Mitchell. In simplest terms, quantum hologram describes a universe where information - essentially all matter and energy in the cosmos - is known non-locally and simultaneously. That explains how Adam cured my kidney cancer from his parents home in Vancouver while I was at my home in Florida several thousand miles away."

Dr. Mitchell went on record claiming to have cancer when in fact he was never offically diagnosed with cancer. And then went on to say a kid cured his kidney cancer that he was never disgnosed with from several thousand miles away. What part of this are you unable to understand?

Thats like someone claiming to be the father of my kid's without a DNA test because they have the same color eyes. What showed up on the mans MRI's could have been 1000 other things other than cancer. It's unprofessional, dishonest and irrresponsible for anyone to make false claims such as he did when there are millions of real people out there that have been diagnosed with cancer and are grasping at straws for the least bit of real hope. The man went on record saying he had cancer when he didn't know if he had cancer or not. Thats bullshit and a lie where I come from.

I dont know is aliens have visited earth or not and dont give a shit, however, I do know Dr.Egar Mitchell is a liar!

:wave:

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

Well anyways...I dont care where you come from and where you didnt gain this thing called knowledge.HOWEVER...If he knew he didnt have cancer and went on record that would be lying,yes...but the fact he didnt know forsure and seeked help is not a big fucking deal.

There is no reason to go on further with you about your claims of him lying about cancer.This thread is about edgar mitchell telling us all the truth of ET life and the coverup for over 60 years now.

All I know is that your lying to yourself,and that aint healthy.If you need help call Dr. Phil.

:noway:

...............................................................................................

Last edited:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
B4O2N0G said:
Well anyways...I dont care where you come from and where you didnt gain this thing called knowledge.HOWEVER...If he knew he didnt have cancer and went on record that would be lying,yes...but the fact he didnt know forsure and seeked help is not a big fucking deal.

There is no reason to go on further with you about your claims of him lying about cancer.This thread is about edgar mitchell telling us all the truth of ET life and the coverup for over 60 years now. :joint:

He's only telling us hearsay, the smart guys (in the know) are keeping their mouths shut.

trouble

Veteran
B4O2N0G said:

You crack me up. Knowledge is a fact or condition of knowing. And I dont know much, however, I do know that it's a fact that, the only way Dr. Mitchell would not have been lying is if he would have said,
"I may have had cancer." But, he didn't, he said that he had cancer, which was a lie, because he or anyone eles didn't know if he had cancer or not.

There is a big difference between saying that you have something and actually having it.

:abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct:

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

Yes your right sirgrassalot. When involved in top secret stuff they must sign and agree not to ever talk about what they see.The penalties in speaking are risks of losing your job ,jail time,and death.So..you might see why some have not come out.

The fact is though that there is alot of military folks in all positions that have come forward.You just have to watch the disclosure project and witness testimonials to see that over 400 military and gov officials have infact come forward.

The Disclosure Project at the National Press Club. 116 mins

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=disclosure+project&ei=ce6LSODuFIi24ALM85SICA

Disclosure project witness testimonials.An hour each part.

Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=disclosure+project&ei=Au-LSMSjEYPi4gLNqPXzBw
Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=disclosure+project&ei=GO-LSLPwJIyC4wKp3tGNCA

Last edited:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
B4O2N0G said:
Yes your right. When involved in top secret stuff they must sign and agree not to ever talk about what they see.The penalties in speaking are risks of losing your job,jail time,and death.So..you might see why some have not come out.

The fact is though that there is alot of military folks in all positions that have come forward.You just have to watch the disclosure project and witness testimonials to see that over 400 military or gov officials have infact come forward.

Or maybe a disgruntled alien I know going postal if you tell?? What would these aliens want with earth? Why does the governments allow them to scare people?? Why would the aliens trust the governments if they're intelligent life?? So many questions...

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

trouble said:
There is a big difference between saying that you have something and actually having it.

Well then..the same must apply to you when you say you have marijuana because there is no proof.

:dueling:

Last edited:

green_grow

Veteran
i dont know about the rest of you, but whenever i am looking for definitive proof (or disproof) of something, i go straight to youtube. nobody ever plays tricks with cameras, right ?

trouble

Veteran
B4O2N0G said:
Well then..the same must apply to you when you say you have marijuana because there is no proof.

B4Q2, I have given-up all hope, dreams, and aspirations of you ever becoming more than a drooling moron. Seriously, you make my 4 year old grandson look like a Nuclear Physicists. Fat, dumb, paranoid, and sophomoric is no way to go through life. Put down the purple kool-aid, take off your tin-foil hat and live a little before the aliens come for you and it's to late.

Have a nice life.

:abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct:

Last edited:

Babombeez

Trouble... you still haven't acknowledged flying saucers and their interconnectedness with missiles going down at multiple locations across the United States, and other miltary bases around the world...

What do you have to say to this? So are you calling all of these trained professionals liars? You certainly are calling Mitchell a liar, but what about all these other people who didn't "lie about their cancer??!!!" I am talking about other astronauts, CIA, NSA, FAA air traffic investigators, pilots, senators, all the people who have also come forward....

Do you also completely dismiss the fact that France released thousands of UFO reports last year, Britain released tons of information just this year about the UFO, and even the Catholic church said it is OK to believe in extraterrestrials without compromising your faith...

Also, you guys keep on with the argument of "hearsay", and therefore think that by citing this molecule of fact that it completely dismisses the truth of extraterrestrials visiting us and negates the importance of this information... Many things in this world are hearsay, just because it is hearsay does not mean that it is a lie or false... This is a major error in your logic!

Another thing... I really don't care to share the details of my experience with you, actually... However, I will tell you that I did not see any types of beings, but I did indeed see a craft accelerate at very high speeds, come to a dead stop, sit there for several seconds, and then accelerate out of view in the blink of an eye, the damn thing even left a light trail across the sky in a zig zag/ loop formation....

At least I know my eyes don't lie... I know what I saw, and so do all the thousands of others.

Beez

ZoSo

B4O2N0G said:
Yes your right sirgrassalot. When involved in top secret stuff they must sign and agree not to ever talk about what they see.The penalties in speaking are risks of losing your job ,jail time,and death.So..you might see why some have not come out.

The fact is though that there is alot of military folks in all positions that have come forward.You just have to watch the disclosure project and witness testimonials to see that over 400 military and gov officials have infact come forward.

The Disclosure Project at the National Press Club. 116 mins

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=disclosure+project&ei=ce6LSODuFIi24ALM85SICA

Disclosure project witness testimonials.An hour each part.

Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=disclosure+project&ei=Au-LSMSjEYPi4gLNqPXzBw
Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=disclosure+project&ei=GO-LSLPwJIyC4wKp3tGNCA

The government just loves people being distracted by ufo's. It makes it easier to keep their top secret hypersonic aircraft under wraps. I have a good friend that works for the CIA that told me that, so it must be true.

See, I can pull theories out of my ass too. You're not gonna believe that anymore than I'll believe you without proof.

Babombeez

ZoSo said:
The government just loves people being distracted by ufo's. It makes it easier to keep their top secret hypersonic aircraft under wraps. I have a good friend that works for the CIA that told me that, so it must be true.

See, I can pull theories out of my ass too. You're not gonna believe that anymore than I'll believe you without proof.

No... See, the government does not love people being distracted by UFO's...

[SIZE=3]The government is FREAKED THE FUCK OUT because there is nothing they can do and their military is powerless against this "threat."[/SIZE] :jump:

:bashhead:

Keep on making a joke out of this, it sure is funny! :jump:

Any people in here take this information seriously and who can actually carry on an adult level conversation, i.e. not resulting in name calling, reputation bashing, subject changing, straw man chasing....

:nono:

Beez

B4O2N0G

Watch the fucking videos or shut your trap ZoSo.No one is denying its not sometimes military anyways but the facts are these things can fly circles around our fastest jets and have disabled nuclear arms..witnessed and reported by military.

You can go research the proof if you want for yourself.However...if you have such a close minded attitude about all of this then good luck buddy.

www.Mufon.com

Last edited:

ZoSo

If aliens came here wouldn't you think they'd: 1, destroy us all and take our planet. 2, land on the planet in hopes of making friends. Or 3, observe us covertly?

Why the fuck are they buzzing around our atmosphere and taking out missles and whatever else you guys claim? It doesn't make sense. It sounds like someone made it up to get attention.

I highly doubt aliens with interstellar space travel would act like fuckin retards and crashland on our planet or shoot warheads out of the sky. Seriously.

I'd love for aliens to come here. It would stop all the fighting over petty differences and unite us as the human race. But I just don't believe they have. The chances are ridiculously small and if they did come here they wouldn't act like amateurs.

trouble

Veteran
Babombeez said:
The fact that I have witnessed this phenomenon makes it even more credible..

Beez, since you claim to have personally witnessed aliens on earth please, share with me a few details of your experience:

Were you abducted against your will?

Where and when did this transpire?

What did they look like?

Were you able to communicate with them?

Did they probe your rectum with alien instuments like many of the other credible people that you say have also witnessed this phenomenon?

Seriously Beez, I promise to keep an opened mind and give you a fare chance to make a believer out of me. Please, answer my simple questions to the best of your ability and make a believer out of me.

:wave:

........................................................................................................

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

Yes...but now your making theories on how they think ZoSo.

Why are the chances ridiculously small?

Michio Kaku a very famous physicist has said that even the spaceships and timetravel we see in the movies is not physically impossible.

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

Trouble,you did not read what he said.He never said he saw or was abducted by aliens.He saw a UFO that did remarkable things in the air leaving streaks of light.

You really are not being open minded at all actually.Just trying to throw another joke in on a subject of reality.

:jump:

.............................................................................................

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts