What's new

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
Cheap attempt to insert current affairs LoL

Cheap attempt to insert current affairs LoL

southflorida

Selling weapons to Venezuela is a lucrative business these days. Chavez himself is an alien. You can tell by the shirts he wears. We must secure the oil in the event of another war.

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
and another excuse to sneak in some politcal shit...

and another excuse to sneak in some politcal shit...

B4O2N0G said:
Alright guys,fuck you both.

The fact that mitchell did or didnt have cancer doesnt have anything to fucking do with this thread. I know you have nothing better to back up your non beliefs.

Research and you will know or keep being dumbed down by our gov,its your choice,have a good life fellas.its time to turn on "ignorant" button for each of you though so dont expect me to respond anymore. :joint:

:off2::off2::off2::off2::off2::off2::off2::off2:
Fuck Me?? thats not very nice of you b402? beleifs??? yea i believe the good doctor is nukkin futs LOL :muahaha: :muahaha:

Last edited:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
The good Dr has never experienced an alien or UFO phenomena. This I believe to be truth.

You have repeatedly over the years claimed that you have seen proof of Extraterrestrial highly intelligent life forms. Can you please tell us some more about that?

Edgar Mitchell: "Not so. I have never had first hand experiences of ETs or UFO phenomena. Rather, I rely upon the testimony of trusted "old timers" and more modern government and military personnel whose official duties and need to know, placed them in position to have such experiences. I have been briefed by such individuals."

So everything is hearsay from the Dr.
He calls it testimony than turns around & says he's been briefed.
He's wearing Depends isn't he?

http://www.soultravel.se/2004/040813-Mitchell/Edgar_Mitchell.shtml

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
B4O2N0G said:
Alright guys,fuck you both.

B4Q2, thank you for the kind words and don't let the time you managed to successfully stick 37 crayons in your nose be your only major accomplishment in life. Get out there and make something of yourself kid!

B402NUG said:
The fact that mitchell did or didnt have cancer doesnt have anything to fucking do with this thread.

I beg to differ, Dr. Mitchells credibility has everything to do with this thread considering he is the one making these claims. If he lied to the public about having cancer and being cured by a teenager from several thousand miles away, it's obvious to all that Dr. Mitchell will say anything in hopes of getting a little attention.

B402NUG said:
Research and you will know or keep being dumbed down by our gov,its your choice

I suggest you practice what you preach and start doing a little research yourself before you make irrational choices to blindly and unquestioningly swallow a package deal of what others say. It shows clear signs of intellectual weakness to base your convictions on someone eles opinions & beliefs as you have with Dr.Mitchell. The man lied about having cancer, and if that wasn't enough, he then lied about the cancer he never had being cured by a teenager from a distance of several thousand miles away through mysterious cosmic channels in the universe.

I dont care if the man walked on water and has more degrees than a thermometer, that was a cheep, pathetic, and most disgusting publicity plot that he took part in. I personally would question Dr. Mithcell if he said the sky is blue, however, you go right ahead and jump off the cliff with him if he tells you it wont hurt. I'm not buying what he's selling.

:wave:

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

LOL Trouble you need to do the researching.

First on how to grow marijuana.Once you got that shit down,we can then talk more because this a marijuana site and your gallery is as shitty as your mindset.

There is alot of information on this subject but your minds a little behind at the momment so lets get you growing first before you start thinking outside the box. :joint:

MMmm weed..gotta love it.Your rep should be nothing because thats what you got in your gallery.

Last edited:

Babombeez

Telling you skeptics anything is like beating a dead horse...

We are definitely being visited, we have been for thousands and thousands of years... Every government except the United States and a few others are still lying to the public... It is the governments who are afraid, not the people...

I notice how the debunkers cannot offer any hard evidence to suggest we haven't been visited, other than either call names, attack someone's character, etc....

This information is getting out, whether you like it or not...

trouble said:
B4Q2, thank you for the kind words and don't let the time you managed to successfully stick 37 crayons in your nose be your only major accomplishment in life. Get out there and make something of yourself kid!

I beg to differ, Dr. Mitchells credibility has everything to do with this thread considering he is the one making these claims. If he lied to the public about having cancer and being cured by a teenager from several thousand miles away, it's obvious to all that Dr. Mitchell will say anything in hopes of getting a little attention.

I suggest you practice what you preach and start doing a little research yourself before you make irrational choices to blindly and unquestioningly swallow a package deal of what others say. It shows clear signs of intellectual weakness to base your convictions on someone eles opinions & beliefs as you have with Dr.Mitchell. The man lied about having cancer, and if that wasn't enough, he then lied about the cancer he never had being cured by a teenager from a distance of several thousand miles away through mysterious cosmic channels in the universe.

I dont care if the man walked on water and has more degrees than a thermometer, that was a cheep, pathetic, and most disgusting publicity plot that he took part in. I personally would question Dr. Mithcell if he said the sky is blue, however, you go right ahead and jump off the cliff with him if he tells you it wont hurt. I'm not buying what he's selling.

Trouble... you act as if Edgar Mitchell is the ONLY person who has come forward and said extra terrestrials are REAL, and that we have been visited, and we are being visited NOW.... This is intellectual weakness, my friend...

Hundreds upon hundreds of government employed people have come forward, including ex presidents, senators, prime ministers, trained military pilots and trained observors in general, CIA, NSA, FAA, military officials from many different countries, citizens, REAL PEOPLE! etc etc etc... and your argument is that ALL of these credible people are LIARS....

How dare you!

In other words, wake the fuck up!

Beez

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
B4O2N0G said:
LOL Trouble you need to do the researching.

First on how to grow marijuana.Once you got that shit down,we can then talk more because this a marijuana site and your gallery is as shitty as your mindset.

There is alot of information on this subject but your minds a little behind at the momment so lets get you growing first before you start thinking outside the box. :joint:

MMmm weed..gotta love it.Your rep should be nothing because thats what you got in your gallery.

I thought you put NYCD & I on your ignore list? I knew you couldn't live without me. So, let me see if I have this right? Because your unable to conduct yourself in an adult manner when anyone disagrees with you on the topic of aliens visiting earth, you want to change the topic to me? OK, I'm game!

I'm willing to bet you that I have shared and given away more here in the last year to other members than you have in the last 4 years. How many ICMAG med-patients without meds have you sent free weed to? How many ICMAG members that had there seed orders seized by customs and didn't have the money to reorder have you sent free beans to? How many other ICMAG members have you given anything to for the pure pleasure of giving? I can give you a list of at least 15-20 right here at ICMAG that you can confirm, and a list of a couple hundred at the other 5 forums I belong to. How long is your list? Dont let my gallery fool you kid, I have been growing and smoking for 35+ years without any problems.

Are you still mad because your mother & I didnt invite you to the wedding? Did you get the post card we sent you from Hawaii? Since OG went down you will never see me post pictures of any kind on the internet, no kid's, no dogs, no birds, no grow, no harm, so dont look for any wedding photos in my gallery.

However, you mother and I are registered at Macy's so feel free to browse for our gift on there web-site.

Last edited:

ZoSo

Babombeez said:
I notice how the debunkers cannot offer any hard evidence to suggest we haven't been visited, other than either call names, attack someone's character, etc....

Beez

Burden of proof is on you, man. I'm not gonna believe anyone that makes a claim as outrageous and unlikely as this, no matter what they're credentials are. I'll believe it when I see it myself.

Last edited:

Babombeez

ZoSo said:
Burden of proof is on you, man. I'm not gonna believe anyone that makes a claim as outrageous and unlikely as this, no matter what they're credentials are. I'll believe it when I see it myself.

It is outrageous to come to the realization that we are not alone in the universe; and furthermore, that we have been visited before?

Youtube is an extremely valuable tool to observe the UFO phenomenon. There are thousands of videos of craft... Some are surely faked, but easily distinguished. Some are also very real, like the incident that occurred off the coast of Big Sir, California at Vandenburg-- during a missile test (on camera), a flying saucer enters the frame and shoots several beams of light into the "dummy" warhead, zips off in the blink of any eye, and the missile tumbles out of orbit... Keep in mind the missile was traveling at 8,000 miles per hour...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qffIx2GWDo

Now after watching that... you still think all these guys are full of shit????

:bashhead:

Beez

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I believe in UFO's I also believe in other life forms in the universe. I don't believe we get visited by ET's & UFO's are just what they mean. I found crop circles in my garden but they appear man made.

trouble

Veteran
Babombeez said:
Telling you skeptics anything is like beating a dead horse...

We are definitely being visited, we have been for thousands and thousands of years... Every government except the United States and a few others are still lying to the public... It is the governments who are afraid, not the people...

This information is getting out, whether you like it or not...

Trouble... you act as if Edgar Mitchell is the ONLY person who has come forward and said extra terrestrials are REAL, and that we have been visited, and we are being visited NOW.... This is intellectual weakness, my friend...

Hundreds upon hundreds of government employed people have come forward, including ex presidents, senators, prime ministers, trained military pilots and trained observors in general, CIA, NSA, FAA, military officials from many different countries, citizens, REAL PEOPLE! etc etc etc... and your argument is that ALL of these credible people are LIARS....

How dare you!

In other words, wake the fuck up!

Beez

Beez, stop beating yourself in the head with a brick every morning. I was only kidding when I told you that it would make you smarter, it's turning you into a drooling idiot.

You obviously haven't read the entire thread, if you had, you would know that the only persons I called a liar in this thread is Dr. Egar Mithchell and only because he has proven himself to be one.

Shouldn't you be working on your "what I did on my summer vacation" report for school?

trouble

Veteran
ZoSo said:

ZoSo, dont hold your breath my friend, the only proof they can offer you of aliens visiting earth are youtube videos and supermarket tabloids.

And for the record I believe theres a good chance of life on other planets, I just don't believe thier hanging out at Hooters eating hot wings & drinking beer.

Last edited:

Babombeez

trouble said:
Beez, stop beating yourself in the head with a brick every morning. I was only kidding when I told you that it would make you smarter, it's turning you into a drooling idiot.

You obviously haven't read the entire thread, if you had, you would know that the only persons I called a liar in this thread is Dr. Egar Mithchell and only because he has proven himself to be one.

Shouldn't you be working on your "what I did on my summer vacation" report for school?

Your argument is destroyed even if you could prove Mitchell was lying, which you can't... The fact that tons and tons of credible, trained observers have witnessed this phenomenon, and that fact that I have witnessed this phenomenon makes it even more credible...

keep hurling insults, you're the one looking bad...

Beez

Babombeez

trouble said:
ZoSo, dont hold your breath my friend, the only proof they can offer you of aliens visiting earth are youtube videos and supermarket tabloids.

And for the record I believe theres a good chance of life on other planets, I just don't believe thier hanging out at Hooters eating hot wings & drinking beer.

:laughing: :jump: :laughing:

Yeah, they're not hanging out at Hooters and eating hot wings, or drinking...

Instead, they're shutting down our fucking nuclear weapons and hovering over missile silos!!!

:bashhead:

Beez

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i cant read this head-ache

aliens do exist whether or not they have or have not visited this planet earth.
can we all agree on that???

for fuckin christs' sakes or what ever you believe sakes!

we alllll live on earth. and all of us here share something special this planet has blesssed us with.

smoke some god damn weed and pass it to the next being (whatever it may be)..

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
What's an alien to you keeping in mind huge creatures once walked on this planet? I believe in other life forms that may or may not have their own ride.

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
Babombeez said:
Your argument is destroyed even if you could prove Mitchell was lying, which you can't... The fact that tons and tons of credible, trained observers have witnessed this phenomenon, and that fact that I have witnessed this phenomenon makes it even more credible...

keep hurling insults, you're the one looking bad...

Beez

Beez, are you saying that you have peronally witnessed aliens on earth? Wow! What should I say? Where and when did you meet them? What did they look like? Where were they from? Did you smoke with them or offer them some of your shrooms? Have you taken your meds today?

I dont have to prove anything, Dr. Edgar Mitchell proved himself to be a liar when he claimed on record to have cancer when he had never even been diagnosed with cancer. And then he went on record saying that a kid from a distance of several thousand miles away cured his cancer (that he never had) through mysterious cosmic channels in the universe. Go to Dr. Mitchells blog and see for yourself where Dr. Mitchell himself finally admitted that he never was offically diagnosed with cancer. You and Dr.Mitchell belong togather because your both certified nutjob's.

And Beez, dont you start playing the victim role here which your so good at, about others hurling insults. Your always the first to start insulting others that dont agree with you and then when they give you a little of the same back you start crying like a litlle girl.

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.stopabductions.com/

42896foilhat.jpg

:muahaha: