What's new

For those that enjoy a sharp piece of Steel

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo,,the arms we sport are on lock-down until the time comes :wink:

Until which time, the blades only cut flowers ,, not flesh sein!

The rounds, still hold minerals,, but not black powder!

Please make PEACE not WAR,, in fact "destroy the mentality of war from your minds completely,, shazam,, step forward and make the changes!!"

A well kept blade is only as sharp as the person using it :wink:

Peace, love , happy hunting all... :canabis:

Last edited:

Kooza

I have always liked "Case" brand pocket knives for an all round carrier....I have a couple CRKT knives but they are a bit bulky to just throw in your pocket..I have also noticed with the CRKT knives the set screws in the handles tend to loosen over time..They should have put lock tight or something on them from the factory.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
couple of case boy scout knives. the old ones gotta be collectibles:
BSAstockman.jpg
smalltoothpick.jpg

Kooza

flubnutz said:
couple of case boy scout knives. the old ones gotta be collectibles:
BSAstockman.jpg
smalltoothpick.jpg

The one on the right is the case texas tooth pick and can still be ordered for around $60....You can still order a large numer of the boy scout series of case knives.

G

Deft said:
Just got this for myself for xmass, nice little light knife.
M16-10K.jpg

This knife is the best value for the money in my opinion. I've had one for 15 years (Tanto but no serrations) and only stopped carrying it because I got a new style Crawford Folder with a lock also from CRKT. I have pried, cut, chopped with this knife and it been tough. The steel keeps a great edge.

I have seen these as low as $24.

I carry a Benchmade 9130SBK Stryker Automatic Knife every day. Nice knife 154 cm and its an automatic. Black. Fits right on the pants. I have been carrying it for about 2 years now and I would highy recommend. I think you can get one for around 160 USD. But well worth it, very solid feel with release, nice knife.

Last edited:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
This is what sits on my desk, within hands reach...as I really ain't cutting many ppl with it, but as you can tell by the resin on the tips, it is a FINE poker for my pipe-- :rasta:
100_7631.jpg

indifferent said:
So not only guns but big honking blades are legal in the US?

Sounds like you are from the UK. They are slowly, but surely disarming the population there. Just like a prison, which is SOOOOOO safe...

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
At least you guys in europe get suppressors without a $200 tax, they are illegal in many states too.

What people need to understand is that knife and gun laws vary a great deal from state to state as do many laws. Like here in MA gays can marry but you can't own an automatic knife, whereas in other states its the other way round.

Bad news, I dropped my m16 in just boxers and clipped my bird, tiny little cut but bled like a mother fucker for a day. I feel for women..

Last edited:
This is the one i carry when the shite hits the fan,

Made by Ted Frizzell of Mineral Mountain Hatchet Works, circa 1992, special ordered by SOCOM - edition of 250 - I got one of the prototypes. 7 1/2" blade, linen micarta grips, custom Kydex upside-down belt carry sheath. Made from automotive leaf-spring steel with a forge hardened cutting edge to 58R. I know it's no show piece but it's indestructable & i actually use it (when camping) without worrying
For every day carry i have a Spyderco Harpy or a Wenoka 2 1/4" drop point abaloney knife.
I can't believe the beautiful knives you guy's own! Sorry i'm so late stumbling in on this thread.
More, More, I want to see MORE >>>

X

xinsanewickedx

swords & knifes

swords & knifes

sup everyone! so i have been into swords and knifes for a few years and have about 5 swords and about 20 knifes give or take a few. does any one else into this kind of stuff? have a great night or morning :dueling: