What's new

for all you "all nighters" out there....

tinman

hi ya'll!! howz everyone? im cookin fries!! new neighbors sure like ta party! puke all over the drive!!! noisy! ahhh the simple life! so whutz up peeps!? str8 up,anyone got any cool recipees? i dig cookin and eatin and need sum new ideas since my kid and her boyfriend dont never help cept with the eatin part! teenz!!!!!!

ThizZ

Hey whats up guys/gals i'm just here with my cousin vaporizing some purple kush out of my vapetower it's awesome been all high since the mail man had me sign for it just pulled it straight out and been vapeing since lol great session I am hella medicated

tokinGLX

just finished my bowl after chilling with mason tvert at a couple bars here in the mile high city. there was a damn fine band at that second place that kept things rockin, plenty of alcohol to fit the party mood and plenty of fine green herb and lil candies to keep the stone going all night long.
aint nothing like a good vape rip back at home tho.
(':
cheers fellow night owls

tinman

2:20 in the AM and damn Kaotic Kreation looking kinda good! (if thats her in the avatar)
oh its her! yep! honest it is! lmao!!! hiya peeps! been smokin my first grow all day and am runnin low! only got enuf fer another couple weeks.then i gotta start on the shit i took down the other nite. i see what evryone talks about when they say curing makes smoother smoke! i just cant keep my hands off till its done!! fuck it i smoke wet weed if i gotta!! thank god i aint gotta. has anyone ever heard that if ya git hit in the head a lot as a teen ya can be mentally ill later in life? seriously.

ThizZ

well everybody over here has been passed out for about 45 minutes now and well since i'm insomniac I'm still wide awake but I am gonna try and make myself knockout with a big nice bowl of purple kush mixed with pineapple kush keif out my vape lol so what's everybody else up too oh lol talk about munchies when I went to take my friend home I bought a super star with cheese at cj's with crisscut fries damn it was good lol

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

no fellows I refuse to put my actual pic up here, but I think that there are a lot of sexy women smokers out there... so why not display them, when they are pleasing to the eyes.....

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

oh yea, me and my guy are smoking at 3:42 am right now, unable to sleep... Im just messing around on here, and he's about to go out and work on the grow room...

ThizZ

oh yea, me and my guy are smoking at 3:42 am right now, unable to sleep... Im just messing around on here, and he's about to go out and work on the grow room...
well i've been hitting the vape since I last posted and am not sleepy at all but really high lol and I was just admiring my own garden dang when I'm high I get all stuck and just stand there stareing at my plants and just enjoying the presence every body is still sleeping lol

H

heavy dank nugg

aw hell!! i cant lie....i've been jerkin' off in the shower so much,i get a hard on when it rains! sucks gettin old! :biggrin:

I used to jerk off in the shower all the time,now I have a son that looks like a drain pipe.:biggrin:

tinman

no fellows I refuse to put my actual pic up here, but I think that there are a lot of sexy women smokers out there... so why not display them, when they are pleasing to the eyes.....
i dont think anyone on here that lives where weed is outlawed is goin to post their real pic,i was just bein a smart ass! and as far as i see it,they aint no such thing as an ugly woman. just borderline ugly! its kinda comfy under this fat lady!
food! mc d's! im there! mcchicken is some lickin chicken!

tinman

well i've been hitting the vape since I last posted and am not sleepy at all but really high lol and I was just admiring my own garden dang when I'm high I get all stuck and just stand there stareing at my plants and just enjoying the presence every body is still sleeping lol

i have a little chair in my grow area where i just sit and visit my girls or read or eat! hell i hang out in the grow room all the time! its where my computer is! i even got a teensy tinsy fridge!