What's new

for all you "all nighters" out there....

bterzz

Veteran
its late
I'm up

I just built a spreadsheet of my new grow room / price list.

Looks excellent. I'm happy as hell.. It feels great to plan ahead for something you have great hopes for.

Anyone wanna smoke one with me for this great victory?!

ThizZ

i just sent my neighbor home. I have a drink and a beer left and i just killed a 1/4 lb hamburger. (Plus roaches.)
was "that" ^ a royale with cheese? lol

I'm warming up the vape bterzz and ......grinding some herb....and packing the whip....and taking a hit....lol oh and goodluck with your grow but I doubt you will need it since you seem well prepared lol what do you plan to grow?

Last edited:

tokinGLX

finished up with watering the plants, hopped into ut3 for some vehicle capture the flag until my computer started fritzing out on me....no i am here, wandering around in internets land until i can make myself fall asleep.

tin, i used to grow in hempys. a nice setup- i didnt have to adjust my ph at all with them(or if i did it was minor) but i had to water more often than with soil. the end result was never as dense and full flavored as my soil grows so i went back to that

tinman

finished up with watering the plants, hopped into ut3 for some vehicle capture the flag until my computer started fritzing out on me....no i am here, wandering around in internets land until i can make myself fall asleep.

tin, i used to grow in hempys. a nice setup- i didnt have to adjust my ph at all with them(or if i did it was minor) but i had to water more often than with soil. the end result was never as dense and full flavored as my soil grows so i went back to that
yeah it seems to have its draw backs . but its workin till i get the soil thing down and dont need back up!

sorry i dropped the ball tonite folks,i was harvesting a three year old mama. i was guna wait but the trichs turned amber overnite! i didnt know they did that! took forever! had 36 colas!! i cant get pics to work on this thing and am frustrated with it so as soon as i get it ill post pics of it. cant wait ta smoke it! i smoke it with you all!!
whos got a good joke? n e 1? well think.....im guna strt gravy and biskits.....ill be watching!!!

tinman

ok kidz! its 8 here and i will be back at midnite thirty,so,gimme sumpthin ta werk wit here!!!
what kind of meat do priests eat on fridays?
answer: nun
how do they seperate the men from the boys in the catholic church?
answer: with a pry bar
ok,theyre just jokes ok............tinman

ThizZ

maybe not but it sure is one tasty burger!

ok kiddies,time to come out and play! do all us late nite peeps have the same passion fer eating!? my god,all i think of is food!
I actually used to eat alot more but idk what happened I just don't get hungry like I used to but I do have to admit that seeing the quote about the royale with cheese makes me really crave some food lol

*get's up and walks to the kitchen

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I just ate a roast beef samich with mayo and a lil ketchup lotsa salt... kicked ass and now for the Joint.. peace..

sackO

ThizZ

I just ate a roast beef samich with mayo and a lil ketchup lotsa salt... kicked ass and now for the Joint.. peace..

sackO
lol I have "Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar Goldfish" and some nice cold ice water lol and well my vape is keeping me all warm and fuzzy inside lol

puff puff pass sacko lol ur holdn all the herb up jk

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I'm up eating a pbj sammich...and drinking a fresca and hitting the pipe so maybe i can get tired enough to go back to bed...

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

good luck with that so what woke you?
I havent been sleeping well... I will go to bed anywhere around 8-10 & be up at 2 in the morning, and not be able to sleep again till 4-5, IF I get back to sleep lol...
nothing woke me, I just woke? lol

desant

Veteran
I have been sleeping like shit as well..

too much stress = shitty dreams

no rest 4 the wikkid

tonight im gonna stay up late, might pop into the bar downtow.. and then smoke a J at 4.20 am if im still awake

chidoctor

hate to be a dick but when i cant sleep i just start jerking off till i pass out. sux tho when you wake up with your dick in your hand and people just laughing at you