What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Follow Me For More Recipes

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
isn't it odd that the best meat on most animals is it's ass, but just MENTIONING "nibbling buns" gets you thrashed as a disease-bearing rodent or worse??? :yummy:
Wrong good buddy. The best part of animals are the chuck e.g rib section, especially the 1st 8. I'll take a prime rib roast over any rump roast any day of the week and 3 times on Sundays! :tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Wrong good buddy. The best part of animals are the chuck e.g rib section, especially the 1st 8. I'll take a prime rib roast over any rump roast any day of the week and 3 times on Sundays! :tiphat:
everyone is entitled to an opinion, as it should be. i'll stick with a Boston pork butt, smoked slowly until it falls apart ...with Sweet Baby Ray's sweet onion barbecue sauce and steak fries..."if" i eat beef, i go with a ribeye.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
everyone is entitled to an opinion, as it should be. i'll stick with a Boston pork butt, smoked slowly until it falls apart ...with Sweet Baby Ray's sweet onion barbecue sauce and steak fries..."if" i eat beef, i go with a ribeye.
Let's agree to disagree. I'll take a pork rib roast and chuck it on the "barbie" an have you come back for seconds. There is no marbling to be found in the arse :) That is where the flavour is at. I can tell the delta between a dble A and triple A beef cut.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
o_O

Fm4mrecipesss.jpeg

RMS

:smoweed:

EsterEssence

Veteran
Name this food, pressure cooked to lock in the flavor

Attachments

• 5CA7F6DA-5324-42C2-8930-3DB921A1EC41.jpeg
    5CA7F6DA-5324-42C2-8930-3DB921A1EC41.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 73

buzzmobile

Veteran

Boiled Water
Recipe by queenbeatrice

Ready In: 11mins
Serves: 3
Yields: 3

Ingredients:​

• 2 cups water
  • 1 cup ice cubes

Directions:​

• Place water in large enough pot to hold 3 cups without boiling over.
  • Add ice cubes.
  • Turn burner on high.
  • Do not watch pot or it will take forever.
  • Do not leave unatended or you will burn the house down.
  • Bring to a boil.
  • Remove pot from burner.
  • Turn burner off.
  • Use immediately or you will have to repeat recipe.

Cuddles

Boiled Water​

Recipe by queenbeatrice

Ready In: 11mins​

Serves: 3​

Yields: 3​

Ingredients:​

• 2 cups water
  • 1 cup ice cubes

Directions:​

• Place water in large enough pot to hold 3 cups without boiling over.
  • Add ice cubes.
  • Turn burner on high.
  • Do not watch pot or it will take forever.
  • Do not leave unatended or you will burn the house down.
  • Bring to a boil.
  • Remove pot from burner.
  • Turn burner off.
  • Use immediately or you will have to repeat recipe.

lmao.:biglaugh: I used to know someone who was just like that , or so she kept telling everybody. She always said if she had had kids they would have starved! I think she even had trouble making coffee lol .:biggrin:
btw she was a respected and successful doctor !

Latest posts

Latest posts