What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Follow Me For More Recipes

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Follow Me For More Recipes.......:good:....... How To Pack Yourself A Nutritious & Healthy Lunch !

College-1-3.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
oh my god! I´vee been getting this one wrong my whole life! Gotta tell my mum because she taught me lol :biggrin:
NEVER tell your mother that you found a recipe that you like more than hers! NEVER! the guilt trip you'll get in response would stop a charging rhino dead in its tracks...been there, done that, have the scars...:blackeye:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No thanks! Even our Southern Brothers wouldn't eat gator meat that was cook "whole". Can you spell rubber?
isn't it odd that the best meat on most animals is it's ass, but just MENTIONING "nibbling buns" gets you thrashed as a disease-bearing rodent or worse??? :yummy: