What's new

Follow Me For More Recipes

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Feel free to share your secret recipes.........;)
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
.......whatever they may be.

Weiner & Bean Cocktail...........:friends:.....it must be Happy Hour somewhere

Click image for larger version  Name:	recipe4.jpg Views:	8 Size:	95.7 KB ID:	18088402

:covereyes:

RMS

:smoweed:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Goat or Lamb's Tails Soup (deer's Tails May Substitute)

Ingredients
  • 12 prepared goat's tails
Instructions

Cut off tail at the root, lay on scraping table, and dip into boiling water, or pour over to loosen hair and scurf. Scrape with bell hog scraper, until clean of all hair and scurf, and scrub with soap and water until clean. Package in bags of 12 and freeze immediately or use that day.

I recommend using them that day.

goattail.jpg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Finally. Something else I can make with all of these damn goats. I was getting awful sick of goat's head soup.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'm a big fan of billy goat tails and rice. Bon appetit or Boney apetits; be sure to enjoy. Don't forget to "scrub until clean".

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Follow Me For More Recipes

Potato Salad..........:yummy:

RMS :smoweed:

:D Here's a recipe you'll be sure to appreciate, it's my very own creation, you won't find it anywhere else! ;)

FRIED POTATO SALAD: heat up a healthy oil (about 1/2 inch) in a large, cast iron skillet until it starts to bubble/hiss, dump in a small tub of your favorite delicatessen potato salad (green and red additions make it look pretty), fry 'er up until the mayo is reduced and the mess is nicely caramelized, drain off excess oil.

Sure hope you can handle this, it's not as difficult as it may seem! :bigeye:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Follow Me For More Recipes.........:good:
​.....another one of my vegan favorites......yuuuuuuummmmmyy !!!!!!! :party:

Click image for larger version  Name:	vegan.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.9 KB ID:	18088761

***DISCLAIMER**** This recipe, as well as pretty much all of my recipe's can lead to potential bowel movement distress. Discretion is recommended.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AVvXsEjk27ikZpPGd7q0dmzCjieEq7CsD4E5y_B3OsfL-v2zzv0z31QDrl8kgv9H6C_yiUo2wJy9Qv41gnkkj_7BifpQcY5qg-k4UDfg1nQWjySA8nGUUrFPYpaOWcDCOlcIHwXfGetHlgB3i0-ihb6ovP44_Gy4yUYTnQo7OTvXK_a7aqJB_UboE62t5-R-cg=w597-h932.jpg Views:	0 Size:	183.2 KB ID:	18088796

Stay tuned for Lobster Thermador recipe's in future episodes.......:groupwave:

RMS

:smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts