What's new

FOE20's ICMag Diary

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Hehe i meant from your genetics currently growing but thanks!!! I would grow try the hashberry but i heard it molds easily outdoors :(

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
T.doT.Toker ahhhh..well we are stoners here..heheh...I do tend to over explaine things a bit..
my top 5 in rotation now would be..
NL#5pure (Reefermans circa 02 held cut for 4yrs)
BubbaK x BubbaK/OGkush (Rushman)
BlueMoonRocks (Bog)
3xBlueMoonshine (aka:triple proof - Kaya) bx'd to DJ's orig BM
FOEBerry (a hybrid nicked after me local..its a Sat Dom 70/30 BB/Aghani)
you can see I love the berries..

Heres some pics of other things workin atm..enjoy
FOE20
15154PRhibo1nice_02-02-07-med.jpg

Last edited:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a pic of Reefs NL5pure I took a while back..Its a great plant and classic solid ass genetics..Wont grow over 2'ft and is the Pine after cure..I love her..
FOE20
151547-NL5sideBong2-10-med.jpg

Americangrower

Veteran
Wow nice job Foe20.. I always enjoy your camera work... can't wait to compare that BMR to my BOG medley mix to see if mine is bogglegum or BMR.. be safe :joint:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gratzi MajPotHead i'll try and keep you lookin sir... :yoinks:

danke FatSam WC...heres somethin kewl..purple rhino always looks kewl in the bowl..hehe

hmm Americangrower..(Ricky??..is that you man?)..danke brah..just spreading my love here a lil..even tho its so huge I get lost easy..heheh

aight folks...heres some plants in DWC at a few ages..I run perpetual so it just never stops..
Main pics are a sidecar glass and some of the great DrLoad PurpleRhino and me own FOEBerry both are quite fresh..the cured PRhinos loaded up..The pinky is a motarebel/Rushman hybrid of BubbaKush/OGkush and this one is a cut I gave a friend and his room is a bit cold so shes showin off for everyone..hehe..It normally gets quite black n late bloom anyway..
Also have some real nice strains commin out soon with Bogs BlueMoonocks first off..I think it could have done better but wont know till I run the next and see if it changes a bit..I need to trim it befor bloom so its not to bushy as shes just not gettin enough light in my chamber..The rest are easy and theres a bit of everything..Afghani#1pure from seedman, a old skewl ApolloThunder from Fet/SpiceBros,..SOL's BlueSatellite v1 which is the Red/Yellow Afghani/BB hybrid breeder steve knocked out..It looked very Afghani to start and now is goin very bberry lookin on me..Blue berry strains are my fave tho..
Theres also a SensiStar and a nice LUI to I think..The big girl tagged UV-2 is a poly-hybrid I made last set with a purpleRhino mom which always show a leaf droppin issue and a colorless pheno of DPDoja/BRuss by H.Robinson..I was hopeing it would help stabilize the PRhino and nopt only that but I guess it went hulk on me cause its a monster..The LUI is close to its size but the UV2 is just a beast..enjoy
FOE20
15154PRhinoFBglas_02-05-07.jpg

151543227101_0877-med.jpg

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
Yep it's Sticky Ricky here...nice job Foe20 on all those girls. I love the Purple Russian with the pipe. You should post the rest of those in the photo area. They truely are artwork.... :wave:

Americangrower

Veteran
Yo FOE20 where you at...@#@@@#*** DOC's...... come on over to IC every once in awhile..lol

How about smoking a joint of White Russian with BOG ice hash... :yummy: :yummy:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heheh...hey AmericanG ..well it was getting close to 4:20 ya know...and my nick is ..420..
I had allot of work to do bro..Still ass deep in new plants and have some real nice things happnin..Heres what I been doobin..
Mostly workin with Bogs still and now some of motarebel's ladies(Ive started to work with his stock a bit and he's a great asset to the scene..he donated to our cause) and for some reason got a wild hair to run quite a few of TGA/subcool shizz..At the moment its like this..
BogsBubble
Bogs BlueMoonRocks
THseeds Sage - some bad ass green but took forever..were talking 16wks+..
Herijuana (Woodhorse ver - gift from motareb along with PB and others)
PurpleButters
PButters x Herijuana
BlackRussian f.3 (GE)
Vortex (orig breeder pk)
Sputnik v1.0 (orig breeder pk)
DeepChunk (orig breeder pk gift from motareb)
LUI
seedsman Afghani#1
and the same old ones from there...Im really wanting to run the WhtRussian man and quite a few of your gifts and I'll get there soon as just the WRuss was a gift I'll never forget bro..I got lots goin on so you need to be in touch..I owe ya man and hope your gettin back to where ya wana be..Other than that I'll be back round and just been busy with family shit..stay kewl and I'll be bok.. :joint:
FOE20
(Main pic is UV-2 = DrLoads PurpleRhino x DPDoja/BRuss)
15154UV2headBud5_03-29-07.jpg

Last edited:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gratzi ToDoT
Well I need to get things together and I figured this place is huge but I might as well keep doin what Im doin...Theres so many solid growers on here its just so easy to get lost in it all..
But Im just gana update from time to time with allot of pics and plants..That might get ppl interested in the line up anyway..
Ive been rather impressed by quite a few as of late..Mainly some hybrids of motareb's and some TGA stuff..
Over the last few months Ive tried out these..with some great results..
GrapeApe x JTRipper
SOL BlueSat v1
LUI
Afghani#1 seedsman
BogBMRocks
BogBubble
Vortex
Sputnik v1.0
Herijuana
G13/BSH
PurpleButters x Herijuana
PurpleButters
OC-NL - a unreleased Cali NorthernLights
PurpleRhino - DrLoads
Blowfish
DeepChunk
and a few others........................................
This is what I plan to work with and try next or keep in the garden a few rounds to see what its all about..
Swt#3
Blockhead
BogSourBubblex3, x4

I'll be updating more often but just need to get thru summer as its hot and just tryin to keep the ladies cool isnt always easy...back in a few with something new..
FOE20

G

Hey man!

Nice work as always, look forward to seeing more of your pics:D

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gratzi gentz...I have been ass deep in the work and just gettin shit square..
but look at a few of these ladies..I really think the PurpleRhino is the best purp ive had to dats or seen really..But I need to get more input before we really work on it further..It yields and smells great tho as seen..
Also playing with GooeyBreeders 72%Gooey which is a dark tough vigorus plant..Just starting its 2-3wk bloom bud set and doin great.,
Im also finishing some F-gens of Vortex, 3xBMoonshine and another DChunk hybrid with LUI for DUI..Alls well and back with a bit more later..
FOE20
15154PRhinoFullview_08-08-07.jpg

E

easyrasta

boy o boy
youre doing dr. load justice
with the rhino as always
let us know when beans are available

Z10N

Foe' my man....:respect:!

they all look great!

the purp' rhino looks killer..
I also see you got yourself a sat' pheno of the DC.
IMO you should try crossing the deepchunk with the 72%Gooey to make an extra resinous hashplant :muahaha:
how's the smell on your DC? I remember mine smelled "meaty"......kinda like...roadkill on a hot day lol.

awesome work man keep it up!!

B

Bigtimer7

Those Purple Rhino are incredible.... Is there any way you can find those online to buy or is that just one of yours or your buddies strains? Also how is the smoke? Im sorry for all the questions ive just never seen anything like that before...

Latest posts

Latest posts