What's new

FOE20's ICMag Diary

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AG it wasnt worth the wait...just to low in effect and way to long running...

might as well dig this up from the depths...heheh...heres a few Ive added over the weeks...
FOE20

Americangrower

Veteran
Nice group of ladies there Foe20.... is that purps butter pollenated with pb or something else.. I just made my 1st fem beans... of ChemD x Giesel and G x G... just about 30 of each maybe more as I haven't broken up the buds yet..

I think in the Chem G cross I might just find the next sour deisel/chem lady..

great job as always bro....be safe

sqwirl

Dang FOE your blowing those ladies up. That F13 is one of the healthiest F13's I've seen. And Ortega, you've gotta love Ortega.

I've always wanted to taste your purple butters. Your pictures have always made it look oh so tasty.

Keep on Keeping on...

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey AmericanG...yea shes pollied with Heri bro..fresh PBut x Heri's..man we gata talk...I need a few new things...something funky...but Ive still got others of yours to run yet...

gratzi Marquis I do love variety....

thnx Squirl...my first run of F13 from purcells f-gens..very nice easy goin plant..PurpButters is from Gruru of Kings of Canna..I have his remaining stock and tryin to actually bring it back to life...I really love it..almost every pheno is worth the time..plus it has that great mix of mostly Sat dom effect but also can have a Ind heavy edge with both Ind bud density and branchy form of the Sats..
atm Ive got 3 p1 moms and have the last 2 beans in hopes of a Male..or 2..then its a open polly and I'll be restockin folks in most countries that I know will keep it well circulated..I take it as a lil more Ind dom c99 but more Hawaiian or dank tropical..

hey hey brutha Esbe...man I gata get a few of yours workin...their so wild n exotic sounding...hehe..but thnx for rollin thru man...

danke Homu..

atm Im not sure the count but heres a basic over view of whats there or commin thru...
FOE20
NL#5
FBerry
LDKush
PurpRhino
PurpButters - 3 phenos
Herijuana - 3 phenos
Blowfish DF #2 Excalibur
Blowfish #1(3lbs)
PurpUrkle
Ortega HP
BBerry f.2 (DJ/NoctG)
BBerry Sat IBL (TIM)
BBxGKrush - 3 phenos
BB x Oax
HoneyBee
F13 (DJ/purcell)
Blue Thai (BB x JFT) (motareb)
GKrush
KryptoBerries (Dab x BB)
Catpiss (at TKO's)
ChocolateChunk
KKSCough
Headband
91 ChemD s1 (motareb)
Pure Kush
Pink Kush
pre98 Bubba
Hindu Kush (Nirv)
CBombII
OrangePekoe

cone

hey

hey

Foe looking good as usual matey, could really do with your help buddy on pheno's & identifying what strains are what.

Be good to hear from you not spoke in a while!

A

AlterEgo860

Foe20 nice job.. hows everything going.. and out of everything you have grown.. what is your FAV Keeper that has stayed around for a long time?

Wicked1

Hey

Hey

Hello Uncle Foe......how grows it? he he heh.
Hey does she look familiar to you?
my FOEUrkle:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hey I am just cruising around while I am having me some down time, so I stopped by and hit you up here.
Damn....this man here FOE20 brings so much dank and is such a gracious and generous fellow in all aspect of his life.....MAJOR Good Karma to you Uncle Foe. You have done so much for me and helped me out in so many ways. You are an awesome man.
Respects,
Wicked1:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts