What's new

FOE20's ICMag Diary

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aloha ICMag folks
Im not a normal cannasite kinda person so Im just gana post and talk bout what I love best..Great strains and awesome buds..
At the momment I have a modest partial MED garden going that helps myself and a few MED folks I care for..Ive been growing over 20yrs and have tried many styles and nutrients and have come very comfortable with Botanicares PBP line up and a Areo 2 DWC method for growing now..I did soil and mediums for so lobg that last year I finally switched and tried methods till I found somethin that was quite easy..I'll ad more info about my method later but lets get it off with some pics..At this point I have quite a few goin and I've listed them below and will post more pics as they develop..enjoy
FOE20
(these have been sexed as Females and cloned or in bloom)
Currently running Strains/Hybrids
Bogs BMRocks
Bogs Lifesaver
Reefermans NL#5pure(04)
SB-Fets - ApolloThunder
Rushmans - Bubba x BUbba/OGkush, BBxYumb
DrLoads - Purple Rhino f.3 (Nirv WtRhino purp Pheno)
Mandalas - Hashberry
Heath R - DPDxBRuss (colorless pheno)
Cones - BMxBM
Kayas - 3xBMoonshine
TKO's - LemonShark (GWS x HP)
AB-Normals - BCB2 (NL5 x LemonShark)

(New in the Garden and still in Sprout form or new clone..)
THseeds - Sage
Motarebel - BlackWidow f.2
Rushmans - Yumb f2, BlueSatt f.2, SensiStar f.2
TKO's - nirv-K2 purpPheno(clone)
15154BubOGcolors_12-14-06.jpg

E

easyrasta

I enjoy your pics
no matter where you go.
(damb i feel like a stalker lol)
Welcome to this site my brother
& peace
Ez

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a lil mo..

a lil mo..

danke dankbuds..should stay interestin all through if I can help it..

hey easyrasta brah..np at all man..I dig the other place but ive been lookin around here for a bit and decided to spead it a lil..I feel like a postaholic over there cause I post so much..hehe ..hopefully this will be a relief and I can split the posts..as long as folks find it kewl it will keep goin..

Well heres the next set of pics and a lil more info on the process..
Lets take it from starters and clones section which I use 2 cabs for mainly..I use a c13 (1x3x6h) which is loaded with 4 x T12's duel shop lights and 1 100wt MH...This is used in the first 2 parts of my start and pre-veg setup. The 2nd level is used for a Bubble Cloner and to set newly transed clones..
The main level is for bean strats and older clones that are preped for veg..
My main Veg cab is a c24 (2x4x6h) and holds a 250mh and all the cabs run 24/0..I prefer this light scheduel cause it keeps temps constant and no break in growth..
I treat all the rockwool blocks with a solution of 80ppm (RO/tap @5.9 + few drops LK and Hydrogaurd) and let them sit and re-dry out befor useing them at all..Then when its time to start beans or trans clones they are resaturated and utilized..As mentioned I use Botanicare PBPro lineup with a few extra goodies for Boost in bloom. They go from Veg cabs to 600hps Bloom 4x4x8h and each gets its own 2-3gal solo DWC bucket thats only refilled every 4-6 days and each have a 4"in airstone in them.
With pure Organics its not a good practice to flush heavy or over flush as it can actually damage the potency of the crop and alter the result quite a bit so my plants usually will have a normal yellowing or a slight yellowing as some retain a nice light green-yellow when finishing up but never get to the point of loosing all its sunleaves and yellowing.There are certain strains that just seem to shed their suns and this includes PRhino,3xBM mainly so far..
This method is only a year old for me and Im still working on it and the only extras I use is a product called BudBlaster in mid bloom to help with Tric production..PBP is a bit heavy on the K side and even when using their Soil Formula a bloom booster is still needed IMO..
Below is a basic outline of how I feed and how it would run thru a normal life cycle..
All PH will rside at 5.8-5.9 as the airstones I keep in the DWC system will cause the OPH to slowly rise over a few days so this acts as a natural buffer.. I also use 3 formulas to get the whole method to work best..PBP Grow for Veg and a combo of PBP Bloom and Soil-Bloom is used for Flower even tho its mostly Soil-Bloom as the formula is more suited for Mj..
Sprouts/Clones : 80ppm (4 drops of LK/gal @5.9 ph)
Veg 2-6 wks+ : 250 - 350ppm
Flower 0 wk : transition (this week doesnt count in Flower)
Bloom wk 1-2 : 350-400ppm (Veg nutes)
Bloom wk 3 : 350-450ppm (75%veg 25%bloom) Budset ending for Indo Dom.
Bloom wk 4 : 400-500ppm (50%bloom 50% soil-bloom)-Sat Dom use this Formula for a extra wk..)
Bloom wk 5-6 : 400-500ppm ( Soil-Bloom + BudBlaster(1.tsp/5gal)-If its a Sat Dom plant I usually extend this formula for a extra wk or 2..)
Bloom wk 7 : 350-400ppm (Soil-Bloom)
Bloom wk 8-10 (0.00 Flush week for Indo Dom)

I know this may be confusing but any questions or input welcome..enjoy
FOE20
15154HBerryAlmost_12-15-06-med.jpg

Last edited:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some trim

some trim

Just finished trimming and hangin some Mandals Hashberry and Rushmans BKxBK/OGkush..Both yielded great for the room I gave them and the Kush really outdid itself..It also looks like a big Peace sign!..which is a first but it was a triploid that just formed this way..
The Hashberry is rather mild in potnecy so this was my last run with it even tho I have 1 final mom in bloom now.The Kush is staying for a while and has a unreal very strong Hash Coffee aroma..Commin up soon I'll be harvesting a BlueMoonshine hybrid made by Cone and a NL5 x LemonShark hybrid called BCBomber which is a local hybrid our coop work on.. It hard to compete around here with such a huge forum but I'll be lookin around here to keep myself busy..
FOE20

15154PeaceXMass_12-19-06-med.jpg

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some XMass pics

Some XMass pics

Merry XMass Funk & ICMag folks, hope everyones having a decent one..
Me and my bro TKO had a pow-wow tonight and heres a few pics I took after. Its been a decent year needless to say and I'll post more later cause some of these are just to good to put down..hehe
Happy Holliez all..
FOE20
15154XMass06select_12-25-06-med.jpg

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
nice selections and grow are you running a DWC or some form of bio bucket ???

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the goods

the goods

aloha Maj PotHead hmmmm good question sir.. I use a 2 or 3 gal bucket with hole just cut in the lid + a 4"in basket with bottom cut out to hold the plants in a wool block but the roots hang free..I use 3.3/4 x 2.5"in blocks and they fit in the 4"in baskets real snug..The roots basicly hang directly into the water with is topped off in each bucket every 3-5days pending on how fast the plants drink and summer or winter being they intake more durring summers..
Anyway theres only a 4"in airstone in the bucket with the water/nutes..thats it..so its not really a Bio-sys or Bucket cause I thought thoes were fed by a central rese wheer each of mine are different as I run perpetual plants..Some 1-2 wks in bloom some 4-5wk and some 7-9wks so Im not dedicated to a single rese and can actually alter each bucket to the plant or strain..Ive only done DWC for a good year and guess Ive been quite lucky as most have major issues at some point..Im hooked..
Heres Bogs BMRocks in bloom bout 2wks and a Male BubbaK x BubbaK/OGkush from Rushamn that Im using for some breeding..Already had a BMRocks boy and harvested his pollen..Plan on makin some F.2's from the BMRocks but wana puff the momma to see how good it really is and the traits it holds..
Got alot goin on really so I'll try to post some kewl soon..
FOE20
15154BMRocks2wkBloom_12-30-06.jpg

Last edited:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shall we dance

shall we dance

gratzi Neptune Im glad your diggin it..i'll try to keep it interesting..

Figured I'd go over the DWC sys I use and the box and cab..I dont care for running full rotation crops like flipping 12+ plants all at one time to fill the bloom chamber then harvest all..I prefer to perpetuate my garden and keep a variety workin non stop..This reason alone is why most avoid mixing variety and using 1 nute strength/formula..Plus the issues with plants growing at different rates/sizes and girth. Im able to tend my garden every 2 days if needed so this gives the time to run a more complex workload but it is workable..The main thing is having room for the amount of clones and plants from the sys as aero/DWC is so bloody fast you really need to run to keep up with it.. I did soil for over 20yrs and it was alot easier indeed with watering every 4-6 days compared to hydro in general. So after I got a grip on basic hybdro using Hydroton and rockwool the next part was getting my perpetual style to work in DWC thru bloom.. Its a challenge cause most folks use a Main rese and feed all the plants the smae fomrula based on age but in perpetual I would need 3 rese's for diff age's..It gets even more tricky when you mic long running Sat dom along side short quick finishing Indo doms..But I got real loucky cause after lookin at alot of ppl's thread on a few forums I went with a solo DWC bucket sys for stationary plants and aero for movable and younger developing plants..The aero is almost so fast you cant run to many starins or your never ganan sleep as the growth can get so thick so fast your trimmin and messin from wk3-wk6 just flippin into bloom..Also I feel this trains the root sys to intake massive amounts of both h20, o2 and nutes which speeds metabolic rates and you can control things easier with a faster seen result..Im addicted to it truly and I'll talk DWC or aero all day and I added some pics that show my real basic setup..The salt build up on the aero tub which is a plaine jane 20gal storage tub with lid for $3 cut with 6 site in it for plants in 4"in baskets..The areo setup is a very small 150gph water pump..a rubber grommit to help the pvc tubing for the micro jets fit onto the pump..
It hasnt been cleaned in over 2mo and I was doing that also just to test the sys. The micro jets and pump need to be cleaned more often bout every 2-3wks and you can see its a single tube down the center of the tub so the roots to all plants hang on both sides and dont tangle. Theres also a airstone in there to aeriate just like the DWC solo buckets shown in a few sizes both 1-2gal there..A plant will drink a 2 gal dry in 4-6days easy even in cooler enviros..That bout covers it just incase folks were curious..I run 2 cabs and a bloom chamber the cabs are a c13(1dx3wx6h) with a 100wt MH/47wt CFL , plus clone shelf is 2xT12's, and a c24(2x4x6) with a 250mh..Bloom is a 600wtHPS HortEYE in a (4x4x8). Ive run 1000wts in bloom befor but it was almost to intense and to much heat for me to control propperly..
We also have a BlueMoonshine getting harvested as shes in a 2-3 day dark cycle and really has done great. Guess that is plenty for now..enjoy
FOE20
15154BMxBMharv_1-7-07-med.jpg

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the remain songs the same

the remain songs the same

aloha ICmaggers
The BMxBM was a nice harvest and its drying after a lil trim job..Im very impressed at the yield compared to a few other BM hybrids Ive run but thoes also had a more distinct BB smell..This is more skunk berryish but a nice change and the buds are bloody dense which is always a good thing..
The BMRocks is starting to form well and tossed in som epics of Yumbolt,LSaver and Sage..enjoy
FOE20
15154BMxBMfullTrimed_1-9-07-med.jpg

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
droppin some more

droppin some more

gratzi dankbuds and BigCloset...I said the same thing for years..and now look at me..heheh

Heres a few pics of whats new and Im very happy to see Bogs BlueMoonRocks really shaping up to be outstanding..Also a pic of my fav FOEBerry which I ve had for aprox 10yrs now help by clone gen..Shes a wonderful mix of 30/70% Afghani Ind and BlueBerry sat..It gets a very musty almost rotten grape smell and it keeps it all thru the grow n smoke..Im also doing a carb/sugar type test using Sweet and Sucanat unprocessed sugar..I do use a synth booster in mid bloom called BudBlaster but I think that was mentioned earlier..I ended up with quite a few plants this round so I built a small 3x3x6h cab with a 400hps in there and made a 2nd bloom box..
Then below all that we have a nice selection of plants in bloom and heading there..The Afghani #1 pure is seedmans and I only started 2 beans of it and this one female here is rather sexy..Theres a BBerry x Yumb bush in bloom that looks to make me work to keep her in check..Next a MNS-BlK Widow f.2 by motarebel and a Purple Rhino from my brutha DrLoad which is a work in prog f.3 purp pheno of Nirv Wht Rhino..Im doin plenty to saty busy and have a few males to use in my next breeding project so it should stay interesting..till next chime
FOE20

15154BMRocksTopPic_1-16-07-med.jpg

15154FBerryBloom_1-14-07-med.jpg

Last edited:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
danke MajPotHead we gata stay busy..
heres a hashberry in dark phase for a few days and some other plants that Im trying and workin with..enjoy
FOE20
15154MHashberryTricPic_1-20-07-med.jpg

E

easyrasta

yo foe
ive been very interested in the hashberry
but i dont think it fair to judge them from your pics
cus you grow everything so well. damb you
so thanks for nothing im back to figuring it out myself
Peace
Ez

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Hey beautiful buds man. Whenever someone does alot of strains i just have to ask what there top 5 is. Also im interested in the NYCD is it from seed or a cut?

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the the who

the the who

hey easyrasta man hashberry is great smoke but it doesnt whoop your ass..has the best flavor tho as its very zesty/lime/grapeish..good all day smoke or you can puff a bit more and get a rather heavy buzz but it takes a bit. I like to mix it with other things that lack the flav it has..

aloha T.doT ...top 5 ok here ya go so far and Ive been enjoying bud since age 13 and im almost 40 now..Ive had quite a selection over the years to puff but only the last few yrs Ive been able to grow these personally..My faves would be and 5 isnt easy at all..I have a good 20 cause I like both Sat and Ind dom but perfer a more active flavoful Sat dom..
BlueBerry ( most any type..DJ's, BMoonshines, hybrids..anything blueberry or berry flavored is my addiction..)
Kush ( I grew up on a 20 yr old Mazar-i-shariff hindu so I was spoild as a young man..but have also had a purple kush that was very well grown and just finished a BubbaK/OGkush hybrid that was outstanding and reeked of coffee n hash..)
Yumbolt or hybrids of it...it just sticks in your head for years..
Mawi wowie Skunks or Hawiian types..they just rule over all..
Afghani...its just as dank as it gets..
Bogs Lifesaver..I have a more JC phenos which is rather sweet/skunkish but ots a great smoke..but the BMRocks I have in bloom may become the new fave..

Heres some pics for all ya...a few odd things happining like the seedmans Afghani#1pure sweats befor ligths on and its not a room issue or humid/air flow..just a odd ball thing..enjoy
FOE20

15154MHashberry2colas_1-22-07.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts