What's new

Flypack Grow: Cinderella 99 BX1, Sonic Fly

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 6 females out of this pack and they are now 12 days into flowering. They were all flowered at 20"~. Here is a pic of one of them that has gigantic leaves. Wonder if it is Cindy or Sonic Fly. It has some leaves that are double serrated but not all of them are.

IMG_1748.JPG
IMG_1749.JPG

Last edited:

acidx

Growing c99 bx1 and they don't have double serrated leafs,so i think that should be the sonic fly

Edit:Checked them now and one have double serrated :1help: i think that i saw in other thread that c99 don't have double serrated

M

mosca negra

acidx- very good observation! While the majority of the Cinderella 99 BX-1s don't have double serrated leaves there are a few that are "slightly" or pseudo double serrated. When I first observed this trait, I had to look several times at the leaves because it was not the typical double serrations I am used to seeing. As 40Amp has noticed, not all leaves appear to have this double serration.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 2 extremely bushy ones with pretty tight nodes and shorter stature and 4 that are very sativa looking in leaf structure and height wise like the first picture. They are just now showing some dime size flowers so in 2-3~weeks they should be flowering out pretty nice and I will have plenty of pictures for you guys. And thanks Mosca every little bit of info helps heh :D

acidx

acidx- very good observation! While the majority of the Cinderella 99 BX-1s don't have double serrated leaves there are a few that are "slightly" or pseudo double serrated. When I first observed this trait, I had to look several times at the leaves because it was not the typical double serrations I am used to seeing. As 40Amp has noticed, not all leaves appear to have this double serration.

Is this u are talking about?:joint:
Do u know from what line carry this trait?wally?

Don't want to hijack the thread but,when did you notice pre-flowers ?:abduct:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pre-flowers were pretty quick if I remember under and around 20 days. You can hijack all you want as long as it pertains to whatever I am growing I don't consider it hijacking. I don't consider my threads anything other than information for others and a way for me to try to forget what the hell I am really doing here heh.

cebe11

I'm watching this one, perfect timing for me, my flypack just sprouted today. I have zero experience with C99 so I'm looking for good info on identifying fly vs cindy, looks like I found the right place!!

Great info so far...

=cebe

acidx

As we speak i noticed 3 with female pre-flowers oh yeah

I hope i can get a male cuz i will do c99xc99 and some c99xChuck D(re-veg) :nanana:

Just a pic of them all

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 beautiful tall amazing smelling pineapple/fruity phenos so far. They are getting frosty and developing slightly quicker than the smaller branchy/stockier ones. This is definitely a 'holy grail' smell for me so far in my journey through cannabis :D

I did indeed clone all of these and received tons of roots of which I will provide pictures in a total of 8 days.

EZ-Cloner + 1 cup of earthworms casting tea is friggin amazing btw. I got so many roots out of the stems it looks alien.

First pic is 4 plants 2 shorter ones are diagonal upper left and lower right. The two taller pinaeapple/fruity.

IMG_1750.jpg

This picture is of one of the other pinapple/fruity phenos. They all look like thye may be the same pheno? Only one of them has a less fruity smell and more solid pineapple but all of them have pineapple without a doubt.
IMG_1751.jpg

This is an over the top shot of one of the short bushier ones. The short bushy ones are so distinct from the other it is my belief currently that they may be the sonics and the taller more sativa looking plants are the Cindy's. We will find out eventually I suppose or maybe never heh.
IMG_1752.jpg

Don't have an EZ-Cloner? I love mine this what the roots look like in 7-8 days. I have 2 plants per plug so that makes it 60 plants in a 30 site EZ-Cloner done, well, easy.

IMG_1753.jpg
IMG_1754.jpg
IMG_1755.jpg

Last edited:
G

Guest 18340

40Amps', I just finished a BX grow and it was my experience that the c99 has a short bushy miniature look to it.
I had one pheno that was an obvious sativa, it shot up to over 5' tall. The all smelled like tropical fruit/cherry lifesaver/pineapple but took on different smells in late flower. At about day 30 you should have a pretty good idea if you found that pineapple pheno, it will start having a deep musty fresh pineapple smell to it. Use your imagination here, imagine a warm humid closet over stuffed with pineapples that are riping, that musty smell fruit smell, THATS the sexy pineapple.
I hope you do get her bro, the high is unreal, but the other pheno's were bad ass in their own right. The Sativa was soaring, zero body.
Goodluck, I'll be watching.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
deep musty fresh pineapple smell to it. Use your imagination here, imagine a warm humid closet over stuffed with pineapples that are riping, that musty smell fruit smell

Yea, that's the 2 shorter bushier phenos musty pineapples.

G

Guest 18340

Yea, that's the 2 shorter bushier phenos musty pineapples.
Thats very promising brother.
I know you usually follow through on your grow shows so I'll be watching. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it 'cause they look picture perfect:joint:

pufferfish

mosca...y did you put all the beans in one bag?...so what happins if i make seeds with bx1 & fly...will the cross be ok ..i wanta keep bx1 with bx1 & fly with fly..if sb ever sends my package..im on day 46...thanx

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey 40 looking great there bro, getting a seat better late that never
good luck with the rest of flower, cant wait for new pics

M

mosca negra

Puffer- Fly Packs are mixed seeds with both the Cinderella 99 & Sonic Flys in each pack. When you grow them out you will be able to see the differences by the time you finish flowering.

In regards to not receiving your order, you should email SB. They're GREAT!

Peace,

MN

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking and smelling beautiful buds are starting to hit their first growth burst. 3 of the tall extremely fruity and pineapple smelling phenos are looking to be very frosty :D

Latest posts

Latest posts