What's new

Flypack Grow: Cinderella 99 BX1, Sonic Fly

G

Guest 18340

Goddamn! Congratulations 40Amps! Don't ya just love that smooth pineapple taste:smokeit:

M

mosca negra

40A- you will see the taller Sativas put on more weight up to approximately 7-9 days longer. After that point, flower maturation looks to speed up. You will see a good total overall weigh in from the Sativa phenos of Cinderella 99! And oh so Pineapplely!!

Well Done 40A! Enjoy the Precious...

MN

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will post 2 plant pics tonight nothing special just something to give you guys an idea of growth structure. Rest of the pics will be in the coming week-week 1/2. I let them go longer than expected and today is day 60 so 2 get the chop and leaving 3 left that I think are sonic flys possibly and need more time. 65 should be good for them I think we'll see.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some pictures of the finished product of the one plant I chopped down and showed you guys bud shots of earlier and also the next two plants which have been drying for a couple of days that I will display next. The pics of the dry bud aren't too good but I was trying to show how crazy silver they look like in real life. I haven't seen it before but this buds trichs look intensely silver on this bud :D

IMG_19351.JPG
IMG_19361.JPG
IMG_1937.JPG
IMG_19381.JPG
IMG_19401.JPG
IMG_19391.JPG
IMG_19431.jpg

Last edited:

150wPimpin

:artist: That's a work of art right there

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 40AmpstoFreedom again.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First si the pheno on the right next is the pheno on the left. I don't know if both are cindy but the one on the right I am positive is C99BX2.

IMG_19431.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg
IMG_2029.jpg
IMG_2032.jpg
IMG_2047.jpg
IMG_2048.jpg
IMG_2050.jpg
IMG_2051.jpg
IMG_2052.jpg
IMG_2057.jpg
IMG_2059.jpg
IMG_2060.jpg

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
exellent work with these awesome strains...

so silvery and frosty looking.....and pineapple smelly...yummy

cant wait to get going with my mosca genes...

keep up the good work 40 and mosca

icetoker

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
What a super trooper you are...and talk about working like the wind...Love the bud shots...Yelling to mine now-"hurry up"....great show!

~MM:)

I

ijimunot

What a great grow report. Mosca should send you a pack of seeds a month for life because I have never been sold on anything like Ive seen in this report. Keep on truckin.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 40AmpstoFreedom again.