What's new

Flowers for the Ladies

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im running out of adjectives to describe all these awesome flowers!! soo Im just going to smile and say wow oh wow!!! :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya gotta love purple......?

Ya gotta love purple......?

Mrs.Babba said:
Im running out of adjectives to describe all these awesome flowers!! soo Im just going to smile and say wow oh wow!!! :D
well Mrs babba....you just sit yur butt down...get out yur dictionary...and start lookin for some more adjectives....cause my H3ad summer grow is just starting to put out some young girls that are pesterin me to get thier pictures taken....the sweet little things...

thanks everyone again for the views, posts, and all your great images.....DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pix.....

more pix.....

Hey...I whipped out a few more this morning...trying to get a few closer to the buds for you...DD

K

kallenavndk

Dobbie u are awesome and u know main :)

art.jpg

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They came from flowers

They came from flowers

Yes at one time these were flowers...can't let my thread pass on..DD

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
this lil erdbeer x purpurea ticicinensis is dedicated to all the other beautiful cannabis growing women around the globe! share the love!
erdpurt081008xi1.jpg

erdpurt081008jpg0wn0.jpg

erdpurt081008jpg00ot6.jpg

erdpurt081008jpg1gx9.jpg

erdpurt081008jpg2ty7.jpg

erdpurt081008jpg3sp7.jpg

erdpurt081008jpg4ot7.jpg

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
How about a few flowers FROM a lady? :D

How about a few flowers FROM a lady? :D

Just a few rose shots from my garden. The dark coppery one is 'Hot Chocolate' and it took me a long time to track it down! That's my favorite modern rose in the garden. Mostly I like the old English shrub roses.

gixergal

DOOBIE you have done it again !!! Those pictures are absolutely perfect, babes. The purple shade of the bud and the colour of the daisy's are glorious... Absolutely stunning!! Once again, Ive saved them to my hard drive coz I LOVE EM SO MUCH. :)

and Hello to Kal.. how ya doing babe? You picture was pretty fun too, did you do that yourself or did you find it some where? Id really like one of them for my walls. Nice talking point, babes!! ;)

Stinky I absolutely love your pink rose, the first picture. Im not really into roses but i can see how people can just fall in love with them!!

Joe, can I have that wee puppy, she is just so cute!! Some thing about puppies that just melts everyones hearts. Nice tomatoes too... I grow em too.

Catch ya all soon and fanx for the smiles when I looked at your pictures, they are beyond cost.

love
gix

Bruja64

Just stopped in to see the new flower/plant pictures. I always feel a bit better when looking through this thread.
Don't wanna go to work this a.m. would rather stay here and play.

Still using my wallpaper of the flowers that DoobieDuck posted awhile back.
This thread has the most beautiful photos!!

Peace to all~
Bruja :joint:

G

^^^^i agree<<<some of the most beautiful pics<<<
i love to come here and enjoy;)

few Burkle blossoms for the ladies;)MORNIN!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joe!! hey there bud...it was alot of fun hanging with you at the expo thingy, we will have hang out when its not so crazy. You had mad goodies and would have liked to check em out better.

Thanks for all the great pics everyone! ...so lovely! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts