What's new

Flowers for the Ladies

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Christmas Flower

Merry Christmas Flower

Hey..I've been absentee here for a bit but loaded this Christmas Cactus flower image for the girls today. This one we have had in the family for over 40 years. I sized it well for a desk top if you girls would like to share it with others for the holiday...Merry Christmas everyone...DD

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow DD...It does look lovely on my screen!! ...I had a hard time giving up my hummingbird, it gives me a nice feeling everytime I look at it. But I can bring it back when I want, so thats good, thnx DD you are amazing!

Thnx xyz and maplemonk! beautiful pics!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Girls?

Girls?

Well hell girls..are you just going to let my thread die a miserable slow death back in the archives of the IC mag server. Stuck alone by itself somewhere in cyberspace hoping to just meet up with a reader to bring her back to the front page? How about something sticky..you girls? Do you like chocolate and sweets...tihs is my idea of Sweet! Cannacopia Lapis Mountain indica..DD

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
jeje dd!

not many flowers here, we have -10 censius outdoor now. so heres a tree instead! i like its look, sound and colours.
winter2008jpg1op5.jpg

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx dd! yip, its a "birk"! water from it should be very healcy to!

heres a leaf steem for the females, in lack of flowers! should be some najs juice in there, hehe!
oldleafjpg4iz6.jpg

oldleafjpg3hx7.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Well it aint flowers but i think u girls woulden mind some more pics

thedamjpg6.jpg

thedam.jpg

And a flowers just because your girls are girls ;)

Dc-4.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Heeeey mister officer can i call u a pig ???? No Damn it you can not boy then ill trow u in jail!!!!!

Heeey mister officer can i call a pig Mr officer?

Well that will be nothing of mine consern...

Well thank u mr officer

Graceweed

:wave: Hi everyone,
in my humble opinion....this is one of the best icmag threads

unforgettable photos and awesome photographers! It makes me trip like a good one!

:bow::bow:

feeling a big bit shy to post some pics.....but maybe.... ladies would like some more winter colors.....

december sunset, mediterranean sea
picture.php

picture.php

flowering aloe arborescens, Jan 09
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
ok well here is my flowers for me and all the other lovely ladies out there in stoner land.

these pix r from last summer.

I am gunna try to do a scrog grow this summer. will get pix when they R growen.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts