What's new

Flowers for the Ladies

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spring is just around the corner..

Spring is just around the corner..

Girls..my Daffies are about to bloom, the Crocus are under an inch of snow, I put out the hummingbird feeder yesterday and a gorgeous Ruby Throat was here this morning at 7 AM in 26 degree weather..so spring and my flowers are soon to grace this thread again..for now, how about this..an Esbe Afghan x Purt I have flowering ...I'm going to try and capture the hummer and this strain..they should complement each other nicely......DD
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easter Bouquet..

Easter Bouquet..

Ladies..those last pixels did not gain me one rep, not a single reply, not a peep, no love? So..I guess I gotta step it up a knotch..here is my Easter bouquet for your desk tops..have a happy Easter...DD
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't usually say that girl is pregnant...but yesterday I snapped this picture in which I think it is obvious this little girl has some eggs aboard..thanks for your views and posts..DD
picture.php

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Been a while since I've been in here. :wave: Forgot all about this thread.

Stunning DD! I love your photos! :tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Veronica, and Lil..thank you for writing.
You don't find little things like this often and I did today. This is a tiny Viola, only about 3/8" wide, that is trying to survive poking up through my moss that covers a walk outside my home. Just caught my eye and I thought I'd share it with you..DD
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lil thank you and I see the heart. Very nice ESbe..love the combination of cannabis in those arrangements. Summer is getting to my home and the first of the iris is blooming..this one paper thin, DD
picture.php

picture.php

M

Marywanna

What is the name of that Iris?? I must have one! Where did you get the bulbs,DD? MW

G

Green Supreme

Found these roses yesterday, they start off yellow then change to pink. The honeysuckle above the roses is lovely too. Thanks for all the nice shots. Peace GS

Attachments

• 000_0014 (Large).jpg
    000_0014 (Large).jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 000_0016 (Large).jpg
    000_0016 (Large).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 15

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the name of that Iris?? I must have one! Where did you get the bulbs,DD? MW
Mary I don't know? I don't know where we got it..but it is spreading and we have bulbs! Rainha nice cacti..mine will bloom soon, Esbe is that Bridals Vail..we have some, gorgeous my friend. GS nice roses, that Honeysuckle must be a sweet one..DD