What's new

Flowers for the Ladies

Pretty Flowers :)

Pretty Flowers :)

Some pics of the flowers my hubby brought me home the other night :)

Enjoy ladies...

Flowers From CC
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this ones for you ladies...... :joint:

K

kallenavndk

Lil Miss Outsatnding show :thanks: very very beautyfull shots of very very beautyfull flowers .....

Femme Fatal

picture.php

thanks kallen, you ladies have inspired me to take more pics of my flowers :) i used to take pics but they just took up space on my pc and I didn't really get to show people, and now I have a place to show my perdy flowers lol. I didn't grow those ones though... they were a gift from the hubby, so I took pics since cut flowers don't last long :(

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lilmiss...very pretty...did you get them on Dec. 5th....for any reason? That is my birthday...thanks for posting..DD

G

growcodile

todays flowers for all the lovely females in here. you mean a lot to me girls, most i know hate cannabis.
males130708jpg1wh8.jpg

ahoi esbe ... old post of you, but i wanted to add, there are many women that enjoy the benefits and goodness of smoking cannabis :smokeit:

lovely plants and flowers doobieduck :xmasnut:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Girls love roses....I just got my wife a dozen pink rose. Guys treat your ladys right and surprise them with flowers from time to time

Lilmiss...very pretty...did you get them on Dec. 5th....for any reason? That is my birthday...thanks for posting..DD

no real reason... i was just having a bad day so CC brought them home to put a smile on my face then he rolled a joint and we smoked :D

here are some pics I took a few nights ago.... i was bored and playing with the settings on my camera... pretty sweeeeeeeet!!!! :)

picture.php

picture.php

and here's one in Sepia

picture.php

ENJOY LADIES this ones for yous :smoker:

K

kallenavndk

Lmg There really do i think most doggies do and i see yours love it to :)

Fum shots :) Did the black n white spot a china man downthere ?hehe

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Kallie...Lilmiss...you guys going to turn this flower thread into a dog/snow fest? Great pix by the way. Well then...when on IC do as the ICers do...here is my friend Bella in her first snow..she hates it..as you can see in her deranged look in the last pic! Merry Christmas...DD
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

LOL tha dub Bella donna she looks very much like a lil buiness class slot lmao ...is see her face Lmao ...she is cute :) Is it a Chiwauwwauw??? She looks like one but in first picture it looks like Some Shiba inu maybe been there??? but they so much bigger so deffenly not as a dad hehe must be mum that had that genetic in her ...If there is such in that lil Queen

Merry xmas to yall

K

kallenavndk

Ok dub my friend ...Your friend Bella is half shark lol she have extra k9 in her lower jar ..it looks like that on last picture :)

Lmg There really do i think most doggies do and i see yours love it to :)

Fum shots :) Did the black n white spot a china man downthere ?hehe

haha i always ask him how long till we reach china? i want some cheap shoes! lol :D he loves to dig in the snow... his fav is to play with his laser at night in the snow... it is the funiest thing the watch he's insane he chases the laser like a nut... he's addicted to it lol

K

kallenavndk

Lol Lilmiss bring me some silk and rice when get thru :D

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe n high, njoy ya mofo life :smokeit:

Helps Me

Oh I LOVE flowers, especially beautiful roses (of any color). My hubby surprises me from time to time with 'em (like on our Anniversaries and stuff). Love all these great pics, keep posting 'em! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts