picture.php

BIG
:wave: to ALL!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cacti...

Cacti...

Wow Kallie nice colors..Stevius almost macro? Little Miss..I just love spring when those crocus pop..nice pix..mellomel..you have a great collection already..very unusual flowers indeed. I dug these out of my personal images of my little cacti garden I have in my solar room. Please forgive me as I don't have a clue what the names of these are but they are miniature cacti..very small..enjoy..DD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

kallenavndk

Thanks friends

Mel i think i speak of all when i say plz show us all the plants u gonna get so fare i enjoys it very much Thank u

stevius that is close nice shot deffenly

Dobbie ya sick my friend DAMN , u give me very very much inspiration and that im very happy about ....

Kewl pics everyone stay safe n high

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
OMG DD, they are absolutely stunning... I am so scared of cacti as I often kill them with too much water. Or for some reason my cats eat them-more than any other house plant...
Can I ask Doobie Duck, if you mean solar room by grow room or do you have a whole dedicated to cacti? I'm just dreaming here, lol... Your pics always make me smile :)

Thank you Kallen... I forgot to mention last time that your pics of the Erdpurt x look wicked. We recently received some Erdpert x's from Holland ;) hope it looks as gorgeous as yours. The purple is just insane...

Stevius-WoW... that Dandelion looks frikkin awesome... :)

Happy snapping everyone ;)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Solar Room

Solar Room

Mel I built on this solar room for heat in the winter but it became my cactus room, then filled with indian artifacts as well. It was originally a poarch, I ordered the windows custom and enclosed it...ceiling is not completed. The grate you see under the pots is 3 foot deep, filled with rocks beneath it, which capture heat all day and give it off at night. The inside finished wood is just some pine boards but I picked out the prettiest ones! It cranks out the heat as it faces South all winter sun. Had to purchase shades for certain seasons. I have never grow pot in this room but I will this winter..hope you like it..DD

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Oooooohhhhh I LOVE IT. WoW. I hate cold weather, so I'd be in there for 6 months of the year like a room fixture. It really looks so BEAUTIFUL. I am astro travelling there tonight, hope you don't mind, heehee...You are very talented to to do that your self... CLEVER DUCKY, lol :)
Good luck with your grow in there. Have to keep us posted on how it goes/turns out.
By the way I collect Eygyptian ornaments and artifacts. Love Indian artifacts too but I find they clash when in same room. So just stuck with my Spinx'. Take care...

Stevius

:yoinks: WOW! :yoinks:

That is some nice solar room doobie!!! LOVE IT!

:respect:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to doobieduck again.

Keep it green!!! :wave:

K

kallenavndk

Mel I built on this solar room for heat in the winter but it became my cactus room, then filled with indian artifacts as well. It was originally a poarch, I ordered the windows custom and enclosed it...ceiling is not completed. The grate you see under the pots is 3 foot deep, filled with rocks beneath it, which capture heat all day and give it off at night. The inside finished wood is just some pine boards but I picked out the prettiest ones! It cranks out the heat as it faces South all winter sun. Had to purchase shades for certain seasons. I have never grow pot in this room but I will this winter..hope you like it..DD

What a lovly paradise my friend , one latte and a fatty omming up DAMN i wold love drink and smoke it there
Must be close to heaven :abduct:

Still enjoyfull thread thanks all 4 sharring .....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

kallenavndk

Here is some 4 the gals and a lil tribute to ma mentor DD :yeahthats

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One day i go outside and take them shots , they from inside and out thru window :wallbash:

picture.php

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Awesome work Kal. You and DD rock my world with your beautiful pics. Is this thread going to turn from a flower thread to a bird thread, LoL....not that I think any of us would mind.
Loving the lil' pug too, so cute. Spring has hit here and I have all these flowers blooming in my garden that I don't remember being there last year,lol. I will take some pics soon. Too cold and dark outside today though. Had to put a holt on my fanatic plant buying until I buy some more shelving for them. But it wont take me long to start again, I am already itching to spend, D'oh...

Take care all and happy gardening ;)

Mycro

Just a newb here but thought I'd send the ladies this today!!

Attachments

• almost.jpg
    almost.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 18
  • almost4.jpg
    almost4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 11

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
simply a rose...

simply a rose...

Just a pick you up from my collection..this bush rose is called
Kaliedoscope..the most fragrant I've ever owned, I have 4 of them..hard to find. This image with my lensbaby selective focus lens thus the out of focus region..enjoy..DD..
picture.php

K

kallenavndk

Tha dub Lovly rose im not sure maybe that rose is what we call "Farmers Rose" But i dont 100% sure it looks like it ...

Gals Thank u very much 4 kind words ya doing a great job ya self

No flowers in Dk to take pics of atm infackt we have sugar sesson so Farmers r all over making my life a living hell ........

picture.php

Stay safe n high :yeahthats

K

kallenavndk

Tha dub Lovly rose im not sure maybe that rose is what we call "Farmers Rose" But i dont 100% sure it looks like it ...

Gals Thank u very much 4 kind words ya doing a great job ya self

No flowers in Dk to take pics of atm infackt we have sugar sesson so Farmers r all over making my life a living hell ........

picture.php

Stay safe n high :yeahthats

Latest posts

Latest posts