What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher1er

Veteran
evlme2 said:
Anybody see on the news that big grow op bust in Tavares? Fuck man, that dude was serious. watch out my fellow floridians, the duke boys are on the prowl...

i knew i heard something about a bust on the tv while i was on the shitter :cuss:

doja420

evlme2 said:
Anybody see on the news that big grow op bust in Tavares? Fuck man, that dude was serious. watch out my fellow floridians, the duke boys are on the prowl...

Nahhh didn't hear about it. Looks like it'll be a drought around here for a while. Was it indoor or outdoor? How many plants?

its kurmit said:
BUMP...

good news folks i got 5 beans goin for about a week in moonshine soil mix, they are 3-4 inches tall and have codyldendrins or w/e and 2 more sets of leaves...im watering with "energized water" that was gifted from the people at my local hydro-stow , im not sure whether it is bs or not yet anyone heard or used energized water for growing? i was told that the distance between the two oxygen atoms in the water molecules has gone from 101(maybe idremember) to 106 degrees, so the plants can get more oxygen from this water, idk if i beleive this or not yet but it seems to have a positive impact on the plants whatever it is, i was also told the water helps to detoxify the plants this seems to farfetched to me though...

anyway ill have pics up w/in the next week

Just going by the science of it, 2 oxygen atoms are 2 oxygen atoms are 2 oxygen atoms. I doubt the "energized" water will do anything but try it and give us the results!

Last edited:
evlme2 said:

I didn't see that one, but they have busted four houses here in Marion county in the past two weeks. Everyone needs to watch their energy usage and keep everything extra-stealthy around here. The fuzz seems to be looking out for grow ops right now. One bust was a power company guy noticing strange wiring around the meter, so that fool deserved to get busted, but the other busts were from research.

Shut 'em down if they are bigger than a cabinet is my advice, and wait until the heat passes.

Good luck and DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!!

http://www.ocala.com/article/20080423/NEWS/609438575/-1/xml

G

Guest 18340

Go to wftv.com, its still on the news website. The guy had a MASSIVE operation, 2 thousand plants. Plants EVERYWHERE, basement, barn, and in every room in the house.
One room had like 36 lights, thats just 1 room. They're saying he had half a mil' in equipment alone. Fuck man.
You know though, stealing power got him caught, the juice company noticed that someone was climbing the power pole and diverting the electricity.
I'm feeling the fallout already, 2 of my bros' shut down their shit and others are following suit. Little grows are safe, imo.
Be safe folks, be safe :joint:

doja420

evlme2 said:
Go to wftv.com, its still on the news website. The guy had a MASSIVE operation, 2 thousand plants. Plants EVERYWHERE, basement, barn, and in every room in the house.
One room had like 36 lights, thats just 1 room. They're saying he had half a mil' in equipment alone. Fuck man.
You know though, stealing power got him caught, the juice company noticed that someone was climbing the power pole and diverting the electricity.
I'm feeling the fallout already, 2 of my bros' shut down their shit and others are following suit. Little grows are safe, imo.
Be safe folks, be safe :joint:

Damnnn man that's a lot of fuckin' plants. I wouldn't care if it wasn't so close to home! Its ok though, I run a small grow for personal use, so it shouldn't hit me as hard, but damn I feel sorry for the ones who have to buy green.

G

doja420 said:
When are we going to change the laws in this country? It's ridiculous that these plants were seized and probably chopped and burned.

Its a shame. You have the sex offenders walking the streets but you have the medicine growers sitting in jail. THANK YOU GOVERNMENT.

G

Guest 16149

Yeah a real sad state of affairs. Our state government cannot fix the house taxes cannot fix the insurance, and cannot fix our schools.
But we can manage to pass laws about the state song, We can pass a law against anyone using Silver Bulls Balls to cover their trailer hitch and we can work on increasing grow house penalties.
Florida needs to set its priorities straight.

J

JollyGreen

SMARMY ARMY said:
wuzup florida growers. wanted to chime in from miami. Running serious ak47 and sensi's silver haze atm.

Very Nice and Clean setup you have there Smarmy, did you find any pheno type from the Ak-47? You must be from the s.w. of dade, cause thats where the ak is at. Holla 305

G

Blaner123Doobie said:
Yeah a real sad state of affairs. Our state government cannot fix the house taxes cannot fix the insurance, and cannot fix our schools.
But we can manage to pass laws about the state song, We can pass a law against anyone using Silver Bulls Balls to cover their trailer hitch and we can work on increasing grow house penalties.
Florida needs to set its priorities straight.

A step towards a better direction would be getting rid of the governor. He's no different than George Bush and John McCain, bunch of neocons.

G

JollyGreen said:
Very Nice and Clean setup you have there Smarmy, did you find any pheno type from the Ak-47? You must be from the s.w. of dade, cause thats where the ak is at. Holla 305

IT'S NOT ONLY IN S.W. DADE! WE GOT SOME OF THAT HERE IN LAUDERDALE TO :wave: CAN'T FORGET ABOUT US NOW!

asher1er

Veteran
PIFFDADDY said:
IT'S NOT ONLY IN S.W. DADE! WE GOT SOME OF THAT HERE IN LAUDERDALE TO :wave: CAN'T FORGET ABOUT US NOW!

I must not be lookin hard enough, i came across some strawberry Diesel but no AK or SSH dade nor lickadale. My sources are somewhat limited tho so thats prolly why. I like keeping my circle tight :joint:

G

asher1er said:
I must not be lookin hard enough, i came across some strawberry Diesel but no AK or SSH dade nor lickadale. My sources are somewhat limited tho so thats prolly why. I like keeping my circle tight :joint:

ASHER1ER, WUZ GOOD!

I KNOW SOME PPL THAT RUN AK47 IN FT,LAUD. OUT WEST! I ALSO DID A FEW RUNS WITH AK47 & AK48 BUT THAT CAME TO A END. NOW I KNOW FOR SURE THAT IN DADE THERES ALOT OF (S.D.& SSH). MY SOURCES ARE ALSO LIMITED I JUST STICK TO MY SELF.I HAVE A LIL SOME THING GOING ON NOTHING BIG JUST A LIL OF (WW,TW,SH,LS,) GREENHOUSE ! IN A HOME BOX.
BUT OVER ALL I KNOW THAT IN LAUDERDALE THERES ALOT OF NICE BUD ON THE STREETS. :rasta:

asher1er

Veteran
PIFFDADDY said:
ASHER1ER, WUZ GOOD!

I KNOW SOME PPL THAT RUN AK47 IN FT,LAUD. OUT WEST! I ALSO DID A FEW RUNS WITH AK47 & AK48 BUT THAT CAME TO A END. NOW I KNOW FOR SURE THAT IN DADE THERES ALOT OF (S.D.& SSH). MY SOURCES ARE ALSO LIMITED I JUST STICK TO MY SELF.I HAVE A LIL SOME THING GOING ON NOTHING BIG JUST A LIL OF (WW,TW,SH,LS,) GREENHOUSE ! IN A HOME BOX.
BUT OVER ALL I KNOW THAT IN LAUDERDALE THERES ALOT OF NICE BUD ON THE STREETS. :rasta:

no doubt its on the street's im talkin about babies tho :joint:

SMARMY ARMY

JollyGreen said:

Thanks. I actuall kept 2 phenos . Ones a stout cherry indica , the other is a nice fruity big yielding sativa.

Here is a shot of the indica dom buds

J

JollyGreen

SMARMY ARMY said:
Thanks. I actuall kept 2 phenos . Ones a stout cherry indica , the other is a nice fruity big yielding sativa.

Here is a shot of the indica dom buds

You have the Cherry pheno type, all man how does that shit smoke. They say its killa, is it better than the sativa pheno? Looks like the shit bro, nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts