What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny 5

Hey trop. whats up? any body wanna help me out making my first seed order :woohoo: ?

i have it narrowed down to a couple strains that i decided i wanted to try ordering, since its my first time i dont want to spend too much. i have it down to the following:

1. Double strawberry diesel - Rez
2. Cheese - green house
3. the church - Green House
4. Your Suggestions

i want to try to eep the order under $100 so if it dont show up i wont hurt too much.

a quick back ground i grow in a small ,ills pride c-25 cabinet with a 400w lumatek, i have 1 water farm bucket and i also do soil. i have about three grows under my belt and am ready to move up to good genetics. i have a shit load of nutes, including PBP grow % bloom Liquid karma, sensi cal big bud over drive and emerald shamin. they are over a year old and although i keep them in a cool dry space i think im going to buy all new nutes, im thinking of trying iguana juice and maybe the big bud and over drive. so tell me what do you guys think?

Heres's what i think

Last edited:

Johnny 5

Thanks for the replie Dreaded. Dsd is in the lead, i dont know if a want to get same strain. what if dsd is difficult to grow or what if i dont like it. but on the other hand i was also thinking maybe i should not try to grow two different strains at once.

OK Newbie question can i grow two different strains with the same exact nute mix?

G

depends some strains are more sensitive or don't like to be fed as much as another strain would.

G

Guest 16149

Hiyas
KingPiff is right different strains have different requirements

As for nutes, save yourself the hype and the expense, just get the GH Flora Series of nutes, they are cheap, dependable, PH buffered and ask some of the breeders like Rezdog or GatrefulH3ad, they use GH :)
Check out this thread
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=81674

E

ElectroSticky

@ costa rica

besides the chronic strain..

any good marijuana of the best quality is called ....

Krippy , creepy , chronic , sticky , G , many names ..

the sad thing is now everybody thinks that growing is easy and there are a lot of buds that i call homegrown , not chronic ...

but they manage to fool a lot with those green closet buds ...

it aint easy being cheesy , :muahaha:
41415DSC00176.JPG

Last edited:
G

Guest 18340

Cold weather, should i bring them in?

Cold weather, should i bring them in?

(I'm in Brevard county and) its supposed to be colder than a mofo in florida tongiht, droppin down to 45 over here. Should i bring my plants inside or will they be ok out in the cold? :redface:

Last edited:
evlme2 said:
(I'm in Brevard county and) its supposed to be colder than a mofo in florida tongiht, droppin down to 45 over here. Should i bring my plants inside or will they be ok out in the cold? :redface:

Dude, my trashcans are in the garage already. I'd definitely bring 'em in for the night.

G

Guest 16149

As cold as it is already dropping I would bring them in unless they are almost done anyways, then it may just add a little color to them.
Hello fellow BC'er :)

Johnny 5

"KingPiff is right different strains have different requirements"

thanks alotfor that link blaner :wave:

So i should deffinetly stick to growing one strain at a time if i dont want to make different nute mixes?

ok and a hypothetical question? one knows one should not send seeds to the place that one grows at, but what if there is nothing being grown at the location currently?

if the seeds come in one could just wait till the "heat dies down" or until afterthey raid the location, to start a grow. and if they dont and get confiscated or dont show up just continue paying ridiculos prices and move as soon as the lease is up.

and even i now that they wont mount a 6 month investigation for a few packs so if they arrive and they are not closely followed by the "them" then it should be ok right?. or maybe they will :cuss:

G

Guest 16149

Personally if it is just a few packs and nothing there now, wait till they come, as long as no customs notice, give it a couple of weeks and I doubt it would be a problem.
Hypothetically that is :)

Johnny 5

Hey were is everybody? is eveybody posting on this site or is there another site out there i haven't found.

Hey Aquaman hows aquadog?

Tropical

Johnny5, I agree that it is best to stick to one strain until at least the first harvest, especially since you are growing hydro under one lamp. You will probably get a better yield if you stick to the same strain for a few harvests in a row.

In a small cabinet grow, I would grow sog style. I would choose a strain that clones fast and isn't too picky about the food. I found Bubblegum was fantastic that style. I hear Northern Lights is great too.

Johnny 5

LOL, i went the homer simpson route and through my tax returns into post office as the gates closed at about 11:59. Thanks alot for the alot for the reccomendation and they are both on the list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts