What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher1er

Veteran
KingPiff, The home invasion's and kid napping are within the same group of people, one guy has a problem with one then the other goes and steals the crop blah blah blah, someone owes money or someone stoled a crop etc will bring problems.. again this is between there own people so therefor do your stuff ALONE, and don't involve people u dont have to:bashhead:

JollyGreen, Wanna learn how to avoid them? Don't tell ANYONE what your into or where. Most of the supply stores are being watched thats why you should never go there in your own car or in any car with a tag that can lead back to you one way or another. On top of thoes NEVER go straight to the grow location after leaving the store. Most of the houses they get is due to an electrician or an a/c tech that is an informant as thoes are 2 things alot of growers don't know how to do by them selfs besides that, when they bust one house that house will lead them to another house by snitching and so on and so on :badday:

Tropical

asher1er said:
Fl will be Over Grown soon enough :joint:

You better get a few more lights if you are going to make up for those 300 grow houses that got shut down. ;)

asher1er said:
To bad 90% of it is that haze the cubans like growing lol

What is wrong with haze?

asher1er

Veteran
Tropical said:
You better get a few more lights if you are going to make up for those 300 grow houses that got shut down. ;)

What is wrong with haze?

Theres nothing wrong with haze, that's what my room if full of, they came from a cuban aswell :joint: i said it as in there wasnt much variety in them sweeps im sure :bashhead:

i actually got 4 luma digital 1k's and i got 4 more magnetic 1k ballast to play with, im thinking on putting another row of 4 right down the middle hanging vertically what you think?? :joint:

TriCrystalz

Tropical said:
Are you sure she would reveg without the trash can? Have you grown clones from the same mom before? If she is mostly indica, she wont reveg in south Florida for sure. The bigger problem with indica in our summer is mold. Skunk and Haze veg here in May. Good luck.

She looks like a sativa pheno. And no, I haven't cloned her at all. In fact, this is my 1st plant to make it to flower....LOL
Better to be safe then sorry :joint:

-Tri

asher1er

Veteran
dj digigrow said:
I say go for it.. it wont hurt thats for sure!...

once i get this def sorted out, i will be adding 4 more, they will prolly be the horti blue for a nice mixed spectrum :joint:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
asher - Sorry about the response time. That Krippie was vegged for 36 days from seed.

Whoever asked about the yield, it was years ago, I didn't write it down, and I smoke everyday. That information is gone forever. But I do seem to remember that cola wieghing more that 2 ounces...

TROPICAL! - How are you man! I remember you from the OG Florida Grower's thread. Great to see you're still kickin it. Much love to all my FL growers who hold it down and provide that dank.

Asher - Sick room. I wish you well.

Anyone got plans to OVERGROW outside?

asher1er

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
asher - Sorry about the response time. That Krippie was vegged for 36 days from seed.

Whoever asked about the yield, it was years ago, I didn't write it down, and I smoke everyday. That information is gone forever. But I do seem to remember that cola wieghing more that 2 ounces...

TROPICAL! - How are you man! I remember you from the OG Florida Grower's thread. Great to see you're still kickin it. Much love to all my FL growers who hold it down and provide that dank.

Asher - Sick room. I wish you well.

Anyone got plans to OVERGROW outside?

Thanks Art
:joint:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Since this is the Florida growers thread, I thought I would ask - why are homes going for so cheap out your way? I was thinking of purchasing a home in Florida and the prices are very tempting. Also, it's good if anyone wants to do a large grow as you can purchase one relatively cheap and the monthy morgage wouldn't be too bad. Only problem is I heard Florida homes usually don't have basements - Is this true?

TGT

asher1er

Veteran
for any of you that buy your equipment and stuff in the 305 area, be very careful if you shop at the store near 28th ave. People are getting followed leaving out of there :cuss:

G

Guest 16149

TGT, Florida homes generally do not have basements, we are at sea level :) A basement in my area would be a pool :) Maybe in North Florida a basement
I would rethink trying to buy a Florida house cheap for a big grow, they just changed the laws, effective July 1st, 25 or more plants nets you a minimum mandatory sentence of 5 years, no parole, no probation, 5 years minimum behind bars, they are adding 10,000 new prison beds to help accomodate all the people going to prison.
A lot less restrictive states if you wanna grow

asher1er

Veteran
TGT said:
Since this is the Florida growers thread, I thought I would ask - why are homes going for so cheap out your way? I was thinking of purchasing a home in Florida and the prices are very tempting. Also, it's good if anyone wants to do a large grow as you can purchase one relatively cheap and the monthy morgage wouldn't be too bad. Only problem is I heard Florida homes usually don't have basements - Is this true?

TGT

I dont wanna see the prices of the homes in your area :nono: Everything in south florida is way to expensive right now, the market has crashed big time so no one is buying.

Like Blaner said, plant count will be an issue soon but if im not mistaken you like to grow tree's so it keeps your count down :joint:

Tropical

ARTofMAKINGfire said:
TROPICAL! - How are you man! I remember you from the OG Florida Grower's thread. Great to see you're still kickin it. Much love to all my FL growers who hold it down and provide that dank....

Thanks. :joint:

ARTofMAKINGfire said:
...Anyone got plans to OVERGROW outside?

Yes, I have some Ogger Kush that I cloned in Feb hoping to put outside early enough to finish before the rains start. My grow partner started some remodeling at his house, so I'm stuck without a spot for now. I hope to get them out after the rains slow down in September.

Tropical

There must be cheap homes in the rural parts of the state. The prices are relatively high in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Miami is still a bargain compared to San Francisco and Manhattan.

asher1er

Veteran
Tropical said:
There must be cheap homes in the rural parts of the state. The prices are relatively high in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Miami is still a bargain compared to San Francisco and Manhattan.

right on da money :joint:

there was another house taken down.. it was found due to a "TIP" the dept received :badday:

asher1er

Veteran
kuff23 said:
where in fl ?

Miami, where else? lol

"an arrest is pending" guess no one was living there as it says "several rooms where transformed into growing labs"

wsvn has the report n video

Status
Not open for further replies.