What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElectroSticky

this would be the thread to ask ,,

does someone know of a bud called COSMO ...

its suposed to have cosmopolitan in its name but i dont know much of it ,, it was the best bud i've had , i tryed it while on mia,,,it was the BOOOMB!!!!!!!!

any info on this....

Aquaman2112

Ok Guys just a couple of weeks on some of these Girls see the leaves changing Colors Yummmmyyyyy and soon I'll have to start carrying inside before sundown to keep my sativa girls on a 12/12 Flowering cycle.... couple of plants chop date is 420 :)

Aqua~

Last edited:

Tropical

ElectroSticky, sorry I can't help you on that strain.

Aqua, very nice. :yes: You must smoke like a fiend. It looks like you will get pounds in this harvest and you still have time for at least a couple more harvests this year.

G

Nice plants Aqua. Another month till I put some outside. Heres what I got indoors right now.

JackHererxWhiteRhino (rhino pheno)

JackHererxWhiteRhino (jack pheno)

DoubleStrawberryD

Menage A Trois- almost done cant wait!!! I have no bud to smoke currently :(

My ThaiHazexSkunk turned out to be a male so I pollinated some florida bag seed I got growing. I also popped some more beans to get that female.

F

FishHead

Cryp, Crip, Crypt?

Cryp, Crip, Crypt?

Hey Florida folks,

Lived on the east coast most of my life. I used to get some killer from down around Brevard county. The locals called it Cryp or Crip (something like that).
Anyone heard of it or currently growing it? Sure was dank. Would love to see some pics. Damn I miss FL. Loved going fishing out on the St. Johns. I remember I was down visiting one of my friends who is a good ol' boy from that area. We took his boat out on the river and lightning was flashing all around in the distance. Every time the sky would light up you could see gators all around. I can still smell the salty air and see the Spanish moss hanging from the trees. Good times. I love FL!

FH :rolleyes:

oldgrayhair

Krippy is what most of the FL guys call anything seedless, and above mids. Quality can vary greatly depending on connect.

Brevard still has some nicey nice around ;-)

Peace - OGH

Tropical

This is another frequently asked question. There used to be a strain called Kryptonite. It was grown outdoors in Florida many years ago. Rock hard nugs, and an extremely dank pine odor that you can smell blocks away. I have never seen it. Neither I nor anybody I know has access to it.

G

Yea the krippy that I seen around is garbage. They call everything krippy down here. I rarely find anything good to smoke around here. The best stuff I got was some Jamaican and some premature grown haze

G

WELL KRIPPY TO ALL THE HEADS THAT I NO WILL BE HIGHGRADE BUD OF COURSE!

BUT I DO GET SOME FIRE ASS BUD ALL THE TIME BUT I WOULD NOT CALL IT KRIPPY!
I MY SELF HAVE NOT SEE KRIPP IN A FEW YEARS!

QUESTION FOR THE OLDSCHOOL/PPL THAT KNOW ALOT ABOUT STRAINS

IS IT TRUE THAT KRIPPY IS AN NL# ?

oldgrayhair

Hey Topical, that was my first little batch of Northern Light (Nirvana) clones from about a month back.

Working on batches 2-4 with them now trying to dial them in for perpetual. Those were grown in 16oz. cups all the way through. I had a control clone grown in 2 liter bottle which gets cut shortly, and seems to concrete the idea for 2 liters form here on out as there is a definite size and weight difference vs. the cups.

Have some Hashberry clones just getting into flower as well. And currently re-vegging some Biggie Small and Bubblelicious to clone in May hopefully.

Peace and keep it safe! - OGH

The kryp I once had was light green, rock hard nugs with trichs, and had such a strong odor, that an air-tight glass jar couldn't hold it in!

Johnny 5

:wave: HIGH GUYS!!!!

Long Time No See. i used to hang out with you guys back on og during the huricanes, i think it was in 04. Everybody remeber huricane charlie. he pretty much blow me ass outta the swamp. i back home up north and i have been hidding in the bushes ever since og went down. but im glad to be back and see that most of you guys are still around and doing well.

so big what up to old friends: Tropical, Aqua Man, Growmatico :rasta: , Jazzy (if your still out there) hyper girl you too sohc dutch and all the other regulars, and big what up to the driver of the short bus where ever you are at!!!! :friends:

Last edited:

Tropical

Johnny 5, did you have the same user name on OG? I'm drawing a blank right now. I remember the time when those were the active names in the Florida thread. The short bus driver was booboy, wasn't it?

Johnny 5

Hey Trop. Yes Bo is the bus driver i reffer to. But i used to post under two different names, i will tell you them via pm whenever i get enough posts to jog you meomry. but what you may remeber was that i was extremly paranoid about growing in fla lmao.

i was just starting to learn about growing and boy did you Share so much knowledge with me in the growers thread and through pm's thanks again, im putting that knowledge to use now. how is life in the swamp?

Tropical

Johnny 5 said:
Hey Trop. Yes Bo is the bus driver i reffer to. But i used to post under two different names, i will tell you them via pm whenever i get enough posts to jog you meomry. but what you may remeber was that i was extremly paranoid about growing in fla lmao.

i was just starting to learn about growing and boy did you Share so much knowledge with me in the growers thread and through pm's thanks again, im putting that knowledge to use now. how is life in the swamp?

I'm glad I was able to help you. I hope you now grow some great dank. I look forward to the PM. Keep posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts