What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

MY CUZ-O JUST CAME DOWN FROM N.Y./BX AND A FEW MONTHS AGO HE'S LIKE YO GET ME SOME HAZE , AND NOW HE COMES BACK LAST WEEK,AND HE TELL'S ME, YO GET ME SOME KUSH I BRING IT TO HIM AND HE'S LIKE. YO IS IT GOING TO BE KUSH I TELL NO ITS HAZE (LOL) YOU GUY'S IN N.Y. NEED TO MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ON MAKING NAMES FOR YOUR WEED. OR STOP WATCHING (B.E.T. & MTV) AND START WATCHING YOU TUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO GROW (LOL) I'M NOT GETTIN ON NO BODY I'M FROM DA BOGGIE DOWN BRONX BUT I BEEN HERE SINCE (1995) ALL MY KRIPPY SMOKERS STAND THE FU*K UP :laughing: :rasta:

Last edited:
G

GreenDevilHerbs said:
51 houses in Dade/Broward county on the 16th of this month...Operation cleen street I believe LEO is calling it!!

How are they busting these grow houses? I think there is something else going on here, Like all the grow houses were linked into one big drug organization. I been seeing on the news that most of the people found inside the house are illegal immigrants brought in from mexico.

G

THEY GET BUSTED CAUSE OF THESE FU*K ASS RATS!!!!! ONE GETS POPPED AND THERE GO'S THOSE LOSE LIPS.

REMEMBER IT'S JUST LIKE PEOPLE THAT SELL KNOW EACH OTHER, IS THE SAME WAY GROWERS KNOW EACH OTHER AND SHOW LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER. IF ONE GO'S DOWN THEY ALL GO DOWN.

ITS NOT E-Z TO GET BUSTED THEY NEED GOOD EVIDENCE TO RUN UP ON YOU.
THAT MEANS BE-CARE- FULL TO WHO YOU TELL THINGS TO (RATS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE ARE ALOT OF THOSE IN FLORIDA, THEY COME FROM ALL OVER THE U.S. AND THE WHOLE WORLD STR8 TO FLORIDA THERES ALOT OF THOSE BASTARDS HERE!!

G

I believe all those arrested in the miami raids were all cubans...they got a bunch of houses in SW florida first..I'm betting a few snitched to get less time...that was the case in a couple of the busts..read it in the Miami Herald

hey florida guys, I'll be taking a trip to jacksonville tomorrow and be there for a few days. I'll probably be looking to pick up a quarter of something nice - is bud easy to come by in the jacksonville area? PM me if you know

asher1er

Veteran
there not mexicans in the houses 9 out of 10 times there cubans with no papers...Yeah the cubans are running the south dade area for sure, they break off the cubans with no papers with money, worse comes to worse they get deported back home and by then usually have money sent back... there was a raid down there a few months back and word was they found something that linked like 15 more houses together :bashhead:

Hey everyone, S. FL here. Anyone know what happened to Aqua. I used to talk with him on OG and tokecity and all of a sudden he's gone. Makes me sad.

Anyways nice weather were having, happy the washing car restriction was dropped... went out and had myself a nice wax on wax off day in the breeze.

Chamez

Anyone else have plants flowering outside right now? If so, do you think mold will be a problem if my plants are outside until they finish in late feb. Is there any chance that the light cycle becomes too long of daylight by then and throws the plants back into veg?

G

CHAMEZ, HEY DUDE I HAVE NO IDEA ON GROWING OUTDOORS.
BUT I DO NO THAT IT'S GETTING A LIL COOL OUT LATELY SO COVER THOSE GIRLS UP

Chamez

this is my first attempt doing anything outdoors, and is somewhat of an experiment. One of the things that I have learned is that as long as it doesnt get to far below 32 and doesnt stay there too long, many plants wont be hurt. We had a 28 degree snap with a windchill of 22 a few weeks ago and the plants did great. That was during a period where it didnt go over 50 for 3 or 4 days.

Aquaman2112

I just harvested some outdoors and have 1 more to go for my winter outside. the cold slows down on the growth but can have some great coloring going on with it.
try to cover them on the cold nights if you have them in pots and can bring them in.I have used lawn bags on bigger plants but most a reg.size trash bags will do the trick. start some seedlings now inside and place them outside for a spring crop. march and april are good flowing months for nice summer supply of smoke. and Never Know when Aqua is looking :)

Last edited:

Chamez

Glad to see you back aqua man. I thought that march and april were to wet for good outdoor flowering. Looks like I may need to start a few seeds to put out for late february.

Hey Aqua its good to know youre out there. Those are some nice ladies you got going. I want to ask you if you remember a strain you had before that was called blue satellite or satellite c99... like around 2005. A friend got it from you and it was one of the best plants I ever had but I lost her to the outages during wilma. I just could never get over what a fantastic strain it was and hate that I have no idea what it was. Thanks you were a hero to us down south haha

Aquaman2112

I rember playing with some Blue satelite x NYCD
and around then I also was growing some C-99 I did some crossing of those
But I am a littlebit Burnt on back then about the details now.
Wish I could do ya better for ya.

Aqua :)
yea we normal are pretty draught prone till about may then the Buckets start falling every afternoon ...

THANKS AQUA! all I needed was the names so I can start hunting down my favorite strain of all time. I would be honored if you could check out my vertical grow... if the circumstances would have allowed it I would still be growing your strains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts