What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to move to FL the first of the year, and was wondering if they've passed that 25 plant law yet. And also, is LEO busting people for 10-12 plant grows for personal use or just folks that are dealing whos houses/apartments & stuff are all lit up looking like the second coming of Chirst from 50,000 watt grows, with a line of people out the door standing with money in their hands wearing High Times T-Shirts.

I guess I'm really asking what are the underground rules etc. What kind of scentencing/penalties are small personal growers getting?

Last, and I certainly do not mean to stir anything up or sound racist, but I know how LEO is/double standard, and I know it makes a difference: I'm an old white dude from the Denver area, probably moving to Daytona. What are my risks going to be etc. I'm sorry if that didn't come out right, but I don't mean for that to be offensive to anyone in the least, I just don't know any other way to ask it. I'm an equal opportunity pot head.

Any info would be appreciated.

G

you'll fit in around Daytona so no worries..March 4 08 is the earliest they will hear about changing the laws..Not sure when they will vote but thats when the next session starts...LEO isnt knocking down the door of the 400 watt members club but a few of the places busted had 40 or so plants..IMO thats nothing ..Just be carefull!!if that new law passes it's time to grow Redwoods inside or get the hell out of dodge..Not sure which one I'll do..

Thanks for the heads up man. We pretty much keep to ourselves, and never smoke outside the house, and we don't sell or anything so hopefully it'll be cool. We just started growing, and grow inside already. I just don't want to end up in prison for 10 years for having an OZ, 20 plants, and a bong. Only reason I'm even growing it is because the last time I bought some, as I was leaving, someone shot the dude I'd just bought it from. I was literally like 10 feet away & they started chasing me shooting too. Screw that.

G

growing your own is way better..screw supporting someone else's war..I hear ya on not wanting to do 10 years..laws arent that bad unless you hit the fed level..crazy if the new law takes effect...those with kids who grow could be looking up to 30 years..now thats rough!!!

G

Guest 18340

gruvygreen (Im in orlando), you got nothing to worry about as long as you keep EVERYTHING on the down lo and dont steal electricity. Florida laws are tough but they gotta catch you first ;)
I have a smal perpetual garden in my garage, a600watt and a 400 watt and no problems so far. Daytona is big enough, just dont attract any unwanted attention.
Of course, be careful who you talk to... :joint:

G

GRUVYGREEN,

YEAH MAN JUST KEEP TO YOUR SELF THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE IN FLORIDA THAT WANT TO BE ALL IN YOUR SHIT SO JUST STAY DOWN LOW, AND YOU ALSO HAVE A LOT OF RATS!!! IN FLORIDA IF NO ONE HAS TOLD YOU YET.

CHECK THESE SITES OUT: NORML.COM = FOR THE LAW HERE
WHOSARAT.COM = AND THOSE RATS

G

Guest 16149

My Advise

Keep your head low and keep in mind that down here they are hell on growers, personal or commercial.

G

I thought whosarat was shut down..they made alot of LEO very nervous...I just checked and it seems they are up and running again..But charging now to look..7.95 gets you a week pass..

hey fellas, i read alot more than i post on here and i have been
in the loop now for a while im from nyc but have been seeing alot of cali bud also. Today was a day from HELL*** i left this morning at 6 am and arrived at ft laud at 9 on a stickly business thing from here on out i lost my mind about this HAZE CRIPPY or whatever it is u call it. So i met up with some people who are showing me somebuds that look like dro and i am asking to be shown some Haze " u know the block work we call it here in nyc " they were tellin me that in miami anf ft L its not called haze, they kept tellin me that i am talkin about Crippy , well after about 4 hours of running aroudn from ft l to sw miami one of my people from nyc was down there and showed these guys the "haze" i said it has to have that "haze" smell.. it seems to me that its all confusion what is haze and this crippy thing that i didnt get to see either. also why is it that whatever haze is out there no one has in abundance and uniform? its like some here and there not like all the other stuff u see around. So can someone who is from there explain to me what i am lookin for so i can maybe not waste my time next time i just got home and its 3 am a trip from hell i call it. i want to get back out there early next week so i can maybe see what im lookin for. good lookin guys sorry just stressed out

Last edited:
Thanks again for all the heads ups. I spent all night reading this entire thread. Looks like FL is just about like everywhere else these days. Looks like LEO focuses more on weed than murder. I'll make sure to keep a low profile. Other than IC I never disobey rule 1.

I still can't wait to move though. I've wanted to live there for a long time. I'm gonna learn how to surf, enjoy some serious sunshine, go to the Daytona 500, see a real manatee, eat gator nuggets, and watch the space shuttle take off. Gotta pick up some dark sunglasses too ...so my wife can't see me looking at all the nookie on the beach.

Hopefully I can get my first crop harvested before I have to pack up & move.

Thanks again, I'll keep an eye on this thread. Good luck to everyone.

bdolla13

im from ny and everyone all of a sudden has 'kush'. just like sour diesel came popular when rappers began talkin about it. my cousins from FL, and they call everything thts good, crippy. everyone in the bronx has 'haze'. might jut be moldy weed, smells like a bsement, musty aze smell. this is why growing ur own is good, u ctually know wht ur workin wit

yea i acually just harvested my sd ibl it looks great and i get my hnds on alot of good kush around here but i was down there lookin to see some good haze to work with

G

may be a lil harder to find it with over 90 house busted in the last month in S. and S.W. Florida..keep that in mind..

G

51 houses in Dade/Broward county on the 16th of this month...Operation cleen street I believe LEO is calling it!!

G

what is there to get to the bottom of? just about anything above schwag is called Krippy in miami..really depends who you know as to how good the herb is..best of luck..

ok i get what ur sayin about that i was just talkin out loud u know because my buddys keep sayin the krippy is the highest quailty next to the kushs out there u know. also earlier in the thread someone said that haze out there is like b.c bud but i find that real hard to believe since its on the top of the nyc food chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts