What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

delysid

Ok here we go, may be a few double pictures, I dont know I just find what looks good and point and shoot, most of you probably know I have a 50 dollar 2 year old walmart webcam so my pics arent always of the highest caliber, I personally think these babies looks awesome, A lot of the fan leaves are turning yellow as I just got rid of the nitrogen (I am using a bloom fert of 0-50-30 right now!!!) And that seems to be putting on a tremendous amount of weight early on, so here we go, Ok yep it wont let me upload the photos, so I will edit this post later

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Aquaman2112 said:
What are you guys growin this year? I have lifesavers swtcindy99, bogglegum, AK-48 who yer daddy and some of my own Aquagum...lol
indoors
  • stella blue
  • nycd
  • stXwhite rhino
  • nl#5
  • nlXbig bud
  • grapefruit
  • ak
  • kc33
  • mind bender
  • blue mystic

outside
  • rojo(col. red)
  • haze

Hypergrl420

Imagine my Surprise

Imagine my Surprise

Did a search to find more discussion boards and look who I found in the Florida room.

Nice to see you!

Hypergrl420

dagnabit said:
indoors
  • stella blue
  • nycd
  • stXwhite rhino
  • nl#5
  • nlXbig bud
  • grapefruit
  • ak
  • kc33
  • mind bender
  • blue mystic

outside
  • rojo(col. red)
  • haze

Dag have you grown bogglegum before and is it better in or out side?

Aqua - how was the blue mystic? Where did you get your seeds from?

delysid

anyone else not had any luck uploading pictures on here?? every time I try it gives me this message (the same one you got jazzy)
data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/1822: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Anyway seems kinda lame to have a grow site without the option for pictures

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Hypergrl420 said:
Dag have you grown bogglegum before and is it better in or out side?

Aqua - how was the blue mystic? Where did you get your seeds from?

no mam i have not. i plan on trying a bog strain im not sure wich one though ;)

crunks

so far ive grown, blue mystic, mixed sativa(outdoors) but its indoors, and PPP ...so far the PPP is the best out of the 3 hands down...and the blue mystic wasnt all that bad....loooked better flowering than it did dried and cured.....check out my overgrow gallery for a smoke and grow report on the blue mystic

also PM skip and hell set you str8

he got mines working..peep my gallery for new pics

Last edited:

Blow

i'm getting that same erroe when i try and upload pictures...

haven't been able to upload images since i've been here...supposedly got fixed a couple times according to admin but keep getting the error....

delysid

Bud shots FINALLY

Bud shots FINALLY

Well I emailed Skip the webmaster and he fixed my gallery for me, I guess it just comes down to dedication, anyway here is my Stinky fruit afghanis and my blue widow afghanis, from naturalseedless on overgrow, at about 30 days flowering
1822t_000_0013.jpg

1822t_000_0014.jpg

1822t_000_0015.jpg

1822t_000_0016.jpg

1822t_000_0017.jpg

1822t_000_0018.jpg

1822t_000_0019.jpg

1822t_000_0020.jpg

1822t_000_0021.jpg

1822t_000_0022.jpg

delysid

Noone puts baby in the corner

Noone puts baby in the corner

Looks like everyones decided to abandon this thread, well I aint gonna let it die so BLAAAAH here is Afghani x Blue widow harvested in the night by ninjaz!!!! BWWWWWAAAH
1822Jun10940-med.JPG

1822Jun10942-med.JPG

crunks

ninja zappa.... watch out with the trichomes WILL YA!!!

watching war clips set to PISH POSH/evol intent-corrupt cops/crack rocks

1213WMD_bush_wants_dank_-med.jpg

whats up guys and girls? I have been without a pc for a while so I am finnally back. I figures I had better stop by and say Hello to my fellow florida growers. Hope all is well and keep growing as much as possible so hopefully some of it will make it down here to sw florida:). My last grow wasnt as succesfull as I would have liked.To many males. I hate males:D

Aquaman2112

Looks like the Ninja Harvesting methods have done you well young GrassHopper, Now can you master the art of mailing some to Aquaman2112 ...lol Nice looking Bud D!!!!!!
Crunks Looks like that one will plow you under Blow ya away!
Roll right over you! makes my lungs itch just looking at it :)

med_breeder

Hi everyone,
I just discovered this thread.

central florida checking in.

Just got some bag seed plants, and various seedling, battling the rain, sun , and humidity.
I fancy myself a novice breeder, I'm mainly at og.

I'm a huge Sativa lover. The more pure the better.

I'm working on a medical strain now called "Miami Medico."
a very heavy indica, that's 97% body 3 % head. Great for those that suffer from chronic body pain.

Would love to test grow any and all pure and near pure sativas.
PM me ( still got alot of season left.)

peace,

mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts