What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaman2112

Welcome Med-Breeder
yes the heat & humitity is a mofo here
I am up early hiking out to my plots because the sun & humidity is kicking my @$$ :) Yeah there are alot of us Fl. Growers love the sativas too. had a good bag seed one a few years ago I sure wish I had cloned..... oh yeah war stories,lol
Aquaman2112

Aquaman2112

Aquaman2112

Aquaman2112, I'm growing grape punch outdoors now, in FL, i have a female out in the garden and she grows quickly in the sun.you should try it, they stink though, a male that i have is indica dom. and he stinks the whole room up, but he might be a female the pre flowers are still small enough that i cant tell but i switched the last two to 12/12 to sex and put outside if there female.Peace.............Herb

Aquaman2112

Have four of them basking in the sun as I type, thanks.
GrapePunch has been nice enough to send me some additional Grapepunch seeds so will have plenty to hopefully find a great mom. I am really excited about how easy they are supposed to clone easily and of course the taste / Potiecy thing :) talked with GrapePunch he seems to be cool like his Dad! I hope him the best in his future indevors.

Aquaman2112

Hey all! :)

Just droppin' by to update you on my newest project(s)...

:abduct:

In this photo on the left is my 2-3 week old bagseed grow.
On the right there are two different clones I just received! :D

I'll keep you updated on the progress... I have high hopes for all of my plants this round!

:alien: ~Jazzy T~ :alien:

Click for Larger Image

Azurescens

Hey Y'all,

Hailing from Miami. Growing just some BBHAZE. And some Super Mario Mushrooms. And lots of little bonsai trees.

I started growing down here b/c I could not find the stuff I had in Whistler B.C., Tucson AZ, or San Diego CA. So now it is all down to me and my personal supply.

:wave:

Nice meeting you all!

bluebublelove

Ladies and Gentlemen you have a first time grower from the beautiful land of NW Florida, I'd love to have a big bud harvest this year, anyone with advice about growing in the sunshine state, I'm all ears.

-jhb:wave:

Aquaman2112

BBL we are here to help YOU!!!!
better yet any questions we will help you!
Welcome to Florida something you will love to find out is that the best time to grow pot here is the winter right now is my smallest yields damn heat! MultiHarvest state florida is I am gearing up now for the big time harvest plant outside in Octber they love the low heat low humidity and FL sunshine Prep your outdoor spaces now I like to use 5 gal buckets fix the soil now and plant the buckets in the ground for several reasons 1 Hide them from would be Thieves 2nd the soil will keep the roots cool which the plants love.
3rd I use blood & bone meal in my soil mixes which draws preditors to the buckets by placing them out now they find out its nothing and move on by the time my plants get in the buckets they are safe from bigger preditors that dig in the ground anyway
4th If you need to move your plants for any reason you can easier and less stressful on the plant.
there is a few tips I use but many just plant in the ground but my local soil sucks so it is easier plus better soil with all the above reasons.

Aquaman2112

Aquaman2112

well some BOGBubble is up and cute seedlings soon powerhouses :) Grapepunch is about three inches tall. how are your grows comming along?

G

I think pretty much most of Florida soil isn't the best. I'm not going to say were i grew up, but it was central florida. The soil was very poor and i also planted in 5 gal bucket. This was a long time ago when i was in high school. For the same reason that Aquaman2112 has stated is right. I liked to mix my own soil, the bucket were very easy to move if anything happen and site had to be moved. The roots didn't get to hot and you had good drainage. I know alot of people that still grow in gainvilles and they prep all their soil and have some of the best crops i've seen. They use the 5 gal bucket method and turn out some super crops. You goto UF and you'll see and smoke some of their weed. Florida soil has alot of acid in it, i guess it's from all the pine tree or something. I tried to grow in the soil without anything added to the soil and it didn't work to well.
Good Luck

crunks

kicked off OG..for what i dont know

kicked off OG..for what i dont know

fuck OG....haters is what that place is filled with....buncha whiney girls who just wanna complain and talk a bunch of verbal diahrea...so im making ICGM my new home...hopefully i wont get booted outta here for no reason...wuts up aquaman and all my fellow florida friends.... also aquaman tell everyone on the OG florida threads that im here now permanently, OG is ultra not cool....

I just hope this doesn't turn into the OG Stoner's thread...

ie. tons of photos for the illiterate.... :rolleyes:

:wave: crunks! :wave:

Not sure what OG did to ya, but bummer! I'll be keepin' an eye on ya here! :cool: :(

~Jazzy T~

G

Was wondering if we could talk about Florida Growers Thread stuff and not OG bullshit. I had the same problem as most of you and came over here for mostly the same reasons. Let's get going and talk about some good old Florida growing. How about some Gainville Green, anyone had any lately? My brother is still in Florida and went to school there and still has the hook-up. Welcome to ICMag new members, you will find it alot more mellow over here and not many teens.
Take care

crunks

erm OG kicked me off for calling Jusforfun a faggot for giving me negative karma for asking for votes on POTW...i dont htink its that..i thin its the fact that there are a bunch of haters homosexuals(bites tongue) who have developed a hate club for crunks...why ..i dont know...i think it might have to do with envy and jealousy..... most of the moderators dont even grow weed LOL

G

Well, it's nothing like that over here, so welcome to all. Your stay here will be a nice one. The mod's here are very cool and answer about any question you might have for them. They are very friendly and don't think your going to have a problem like that over here.
Take care

Crunks :cool: It's all good in 'da hood! :cool:

So yeah, BillyGoat... tell us about what you're growin! :D

So, I thought I'd share my lil' growing experiment with y'all. It's nothing too special, but I think it will be neat to see the results. Educational if nothing else! heheh :p So, I have two plants that I refer to as the "twins." They are almost identical. The problem is, my silly stoner azzzzzzz neglected to seperate them before it was too late... their roots were entangled! I faced a few opitions included attempting to seperate them with as lil' stress to the plant as possible and adding some rooting hormone to the first watering or so... OR... I could let them grow up sahring the same pot, transplanting them into one big pot eventually, and seeing what happens with their growth! :)

So, keep your fingers crossed and enjoy the ride! ;) heheheh

:abduct: Jazzy :abduct:

showphoto.php

Last edited:
G

I'd just transplant them into a hugh pot and let them go. There's no need to shock them and mess them up. If you got the room, just transplant them to a hugh pot and do the normal care and they should be fine, but you got to make sure the roots have plenty of room. I've grown out the following

These I've grown out

Old School skunk back in the early 80's Smells like nothing else
Hawaiian x Skunk
Blue Mystic
Skunk #1
Bubblegum
Green Giant
Big Bud
LSD #1
New Purple Power

These are what i got going now

NYCD
TrainWreck
Thai
Green Goddess
BOG's Sourbubble BX1
Strawberry Cough
Blackberry Widow
Blue Satellite #2

Pretty maxed out right now. Waiting on two harvest so i can make some room and down size some.

crunks

billy goat id go nuts if youd hook it up with a bs#2clone!! i will have some great stuff to trade soon once i get some blockheads, or POG's, or jlp's c99Xhaze vegging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts