What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaman2112

Spring is Here Time to get cranked Up

621redcup001.jpg

speck

Nice start

I am still tryinf to figure out the photo up-load. Digital 5mb camera and the computer are all new to me.

I'll get it. I wanna show my seedlings! and my late winter outdoor buds

Aquaman2112

between 3 and 7 inches and some that should be finished in about 2 weeks one is a beast about 3 1/2 round 12" Tops I am thinking 6-8 Oz I cant wait Yehaw!!! and some two to three weeks after that!
the keep me over till oct Buds~~~~~~~ she has flowered alot since this pic!
621Tr00111001.jpg

speck

very good

I love growing here. it is hard sometimes, but once you figure it out you just get better and better.

I have the ability to go in and outdoors, but I am still learning.

that is why I like these forums. I learn so much.

waht kind of bush is that pic

Aquaman2112

I had growing easy till me and the ole lady got back together now its back to the great outdoors hell I might have to kick her out next fall.......lol

crunks

oh Gee moonlighter

oh Gee moonlighter

whuts up guys crunks here, same name on OG..jus sayin hey from the sunny state for shady people....

drdon

GPS ATV TERRASERVER and ME

GPS ATV TERRASERVER and ME

Sup aqua,
I am trying GPS for the first time this year. I got divorced and the inside is out. The outside is in! The only way I feel comfortable is along ride (on the ATV) to the middle of no where. With no more then 5 per sight I really need a GPS. You look like things are coming along. We just hit 12/12 light so it's time to kick it into gear.

DrDon

whats up guys I'm also down here in Florida.Hopefully going to have some nice outdoor plants this year thanks to BOG and seedsdirect.

Hey Speck I am also in SW florida,Maybe you can show me the"ropes"sometime.You look to have perfected growing outside down here.Hopefully I will be as lucky. Just think I have probably smoked stuff you have grown,lol.I guess I should say thanks!:)

Aquaman2112

Man I hope everyone has atleast two of those each this year!
Talk about lookin good! I am so siked about the outdoors this year well except draught times but hey come Oct. Who'll rember that when you see those goodlooking Ladies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.