What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

Helped my youngest daughter unit's boyfriend write a paper for college. Forgot what utter crap they spout as facts. Globalisation is good? Free flow of capital? Outsourcing is good?

Don't think so.

'Remember one day, look directly into the sun after they say: 'Ready......Aim' but before they say 'Fire'.'

He wants to be an investment banker.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a shot of some Gorilla Grape(FC) in early bloom. She starts off with white hairs and purple meat. Very sharp smelling grapey sour floral smell.

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some Azucar. Very sweet candy sugary smell. Mosca did a nice job with this. Lets see how she does in a blunt.

picture.php

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
looking good g. can anyone point me in the right direction for outdoor pest control? what works best down here? i need something cheap and effective,prefferably from home depot to stop leaves from getting eaten before they are all gone.thanks

This will kill everything but you and spider mites.

Indoors and outdoors!

Been using it for years w/no ill effects when I lived in Cali, then Florida and now down here.

It is used for food crops as well.

4.5ml on 10 gallons of water.

Garant 2F generic Merit 2F Imidacloprid insecticide

Last edited:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C99BX-1(FC) Already seems nicer than all the C99's I grew. Everyone I grew did not put off a scent like this one so early. She has a nice sweet smell. Did not really give the roots a chance to fill in the pot. So that is why the leaves have that hanging effect of drowning. She will be alright though.

picture.php

picture.php

toasted1

Sup every1 hope every1z safe & high :smoke out:
weekly check n :wave:

GP- glad to hear the kids doin good sry tho about ur friend /situation

Gsizzle- fuck man u killn it with that camera great shots :good:

off to eat sum pizza, dab some oil and chill n the pool :headbange

stay safe
:smokey:

killa12345

This will kill everything but you and spider mites.

Indoors and outdoors!

Been using it for years w/no ill effects when I lived in Cali, then Florida and now down here.

It is used for food crops as well.

4.5ml on 10 gallons of water.

Garant 2F generic Merit 2F Imidacloprid insecticide

I wouldnt use imidicloprid on any cannabis plants....the stemic nature of merit and the fact that can stay in a plant for 6 months makes it toxic to smoke or eat......that is some nasty shit.....

i worked for a company that tested for bayer for years.....and that stuff should not be use on cannabis.....

B

boo

looks like some nice strains are working their way to the east coast from the swamp...cali o, katsu bubba, la confidential, krush, killing foelds, pandora, and a few others...keep your eyes open, the katsu will redefine indicas...

Sounds Like Some Good Stuff There BOO

Sounds Like Some Good Stuff There BOO

looks like some nice strains are working their way to the east coast from the swamp...cali o, katsu bubba, la confidential, krush, killing foelds, pandora, and a few others...keep your eyes open, the katsu will redefine indicas...

It would be nice for some Swamp Stuff To Creep it way over here, Its good to see you here Again. Hope all is well:dance013:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts